Skylines Downunder NZ Car Club

International => Australia => Topic started by: sean on June 08, 2001, 10:49:12 PM

Title: wazz up!!!
Post by: sean on June 08, 2001, 10:49:12 PM
hey all u aussies... i was just wondering who you all choose to insure your cars!!! %$#@ i cant get insured!!!!! any 1 in syd. please help!!!
Title: insurance
Post by: skyzerr33 on June 09, 2001, 05:01:37 PM

hey i use RAC in WA so whatever its called in NSW might be able to help u.

Title: wazz up!!!
Post by: Sim88 on June 10, 2001, 03:49:29 AM
Sean how old are you?

any speeding tickets etc?
Title: wazz up!!!
Post by: justjap on June 10, 2001, 12:28:38 PM
Give  Darron a call at Justjap 0295450532  he has a list  of companies  you can try.

Title: wazz up!!!
Post by: sean on June 10, 2001, 09:57:42 PM
Im 19 .....and not really a bad driving record...except for 1...when i was on my Ps, I was caught doing 140 in a 60 zone....I lost my license on the spot, 6 points off my license...having given only 4 to start   with :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... oh yeah i almost forgot i also got a $1600 fine   :mad:
Title: Good Luck
Post by: kabab on June 10, 2001, 10:01:47 PM
I'm 20 and recently bought a R32 GTS-T and haven't lost license yet ;)
NRMA said they would do it for $3700 under my parents name and me as a listed driver or $2000 for just my parents and if i crash they will cover it but $2000 excess.
They also let you pay by the month

Try suncorp they do it to