Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: White it is!!  (Read 2305 times)

macka

Mic 80
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2002, 01:44:04 PM »
Yeah It already has an HKS Electronic boost controller on it.just needs to be programmed....
HKS Fully Adjustables as well.

I have a T04 Turbo in the shed that needs to be rebuilt, that will be going on after i buy a dirty big cooler and figure out what engine management to put on maybe a power FC if i see one lying around :D :D

Mic 80

To4
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2002, 01:51:56 PM »
Hay Macka your car is going to fly with the To4 on it  what boost/rwhp you looking to get??
I would go with a M8 I have heard some good things about these have not had one my self though:cool:

macka

MOTEC M6
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2002, 01:57:37 PM »
A friend of mine used to race a Vtec Civic in GTP and has since sold da car but still has the computer......Im not sure if its worth using tho but on the good side he will give it to me for $1500 :licklips:

Zer0

White it is!!
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2002, 09:00:43 AM »
I think its the series one face lift model.  Have seen a few, they are generally mid to late 1995 models and have a slightly different front bar from the original series 1 and also different from the series 2.

I could be completely wrong though and it may just be an aftermarket one.

IMACUL8

White it is!!
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2002, 09:35:30 AM »
I'm with you ZerO, thats a series 1.

macka

Yep Yep
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2002, 03:35:52 PM »
Yeah definately a series one im for sure now..thanks..

Got underneath the car last night and found a full 3" mild steel TRUST System Turbo Back NO CAT!! but  2 resonators and 1 Stainless muffler All straight through....no wonder it shoots flames already :-)