Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: My new website address and comments welcome  (Read 1031 times)

Forsteen

My new website address and comments welcome
« on: April 08, 2002, 06:51:04 PM »
Well most of you know my website and since I upgraded my account with Geocities, I have more room to do what I want to do.  Also I believe Geocities is one of the easiest site managers out there, but they took away FTP for the free accounts.  The new site address is below and you can still get to the site by the old address.  This also makes it look more official.

I hope to put more usefull information on here when I get the information.  What I would like to know is, what information would be most beneficial to you.  Grant it I don't have R33 or R34 wiring diagrams or the such.  I get the information by what is currently given to me or by me researching.  Hence the information on it now.

I don't want to plagarize the many other sites out there, but I will put a link to them instead.  I am currently scanning the what I believe is the complete R32 GTR Workshop manual and it will be some time till I get it completed.  This bad-boy is thick.  Without stepping on anyones toes about copyright which the copy I have has none printed I would like to know if it is all hunky-dory with putting it on disc and selling it to keep my site up and running and some of the cost goes to keeping this forum up and running too?

Please post your comments.  Thanks.

David Kemps

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2002, 04:02:00 PM »
thats soo mean u got hold of the manual, keep posting parts of it up on ur site!mean

Dave

Forsteen

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 01:00:55 AM »
I finally started getting off my @ss and began putting up some products for you guys in the products area.  It is still incomplete but it gives you an idea of what direction it is going in.  There is going to be a lot more work put in so please be patient.

P.S. There is still the General Information on the R32 GTR manual in pdf so check it out.

Forsteen

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2002, 06:45:30 PM »
Alright.  More information in the products area.  I would like to know what you guys think.  Tell me what would be good to see.