Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Serious Performance 6 Video  (Read 601 times)

25GTT

Serious Performance 6 Video
« on: May 21, 2002, 04:38:27 AM »
Hi Guys,

I guess this isn't a majorly important thread but for those of you like me who wanted to buy the serious performance 6 video talking about the R33 upgrades and so on....DON'T!

The video concetrates this time more on sr20 engines in Datsuns and things like that! in the last video (number 5) they had a 20 minute section on skyline races and mods. I was very interested and they said "make sure you buy the next video as we will take you into the fiurther stages of upgrades for your r33 gtst skyline"

So on the weekend i bought the video and...well...nothing...
if you were like me and has $35 waiting to buy the video for the skyline section...well...go buy some nice Octane Booster instead
:-)

There is a bit on the end about talking your R33 gtst to sub zero performace and for $15,000 they will give you approx 400Hp...but it doesn't cover stages of this like the last vid.

All in all the video isn't too bad, just a bit annoying as not much was covered on the R33....as mentioned more on old datsun and gemini conversions. Aswell as a couple of Supras.

INASNT

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2002, 05:54:18 AM »
i was pissed about the gts hootout 2!

and 40rcd has 400hp@wheels!!

sr20 thing went 4 2 long 2

HardCoreGTR33

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2002, 06:11:40 AM »
dun waste your time the video is a piece of crap... hard tuned imports etc crap all over it... waste of 40 bucks imho  Only funny bit was the tools who owned the cars, and seeing the guy who owns SUb Zero almost put 40RCD into the trees

25GTT

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2002, 06:53:54 AM »
HAHAHA! Well said! yeah that 4ORCD guy had a lot of power but not much traction....nice looking car though.
One thing i did like was the little modelling competition they had in there..only went for about 2 minutes but was good quality ;-) then again it is a car video so i would have been pissed if it went for ages on that. I think the High performance videos concentrate to much on the asian show girls rather than the cars. If i wanted a video on girls i would have bought one. Not that i am complaining :-)

I like the High Octane Vids the best... So much variety in those videos i feel like i am getting my moneys worth outta them!

ONARUN

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2002, 01:45:21 PM »
Originally posted by HardCoreGTR33
seeing the guy who owns SUb Zero almost put 40RCD into the trees

that was the subzero guy driving it. the owner had a broken leg and was watching his car take a beating. i don't think i'd let anyone thrash my car like that, even if i was selling it like he is.
dissapointed the gtst shootout follow up wasn't on it, otherwise the vid was a bit of light entertainment for $35

ricknismo

mick the madman
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2002, 02:24:35 PM »
I was just on holidays at the gold coast and caught up with mick from sub zero.It seems 40rcd had only the turbo/fuel rail/plenum setup sold and now it is set for 9's at drag combat.Different plates too.