Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Help - Crashed Car  (Read 595 times)

2fardown

Help - Crashed Car
« on: June 28, 2002, 11:58:18 AM »
Hi guys...Well last night it finally happend.  Went out for a cruise with my mate in the skyline...Did something stupid, lost control and slammed into a gutter.  (No panel or body damage). :mad:

From a first glance the front left mag wheel & tyre (standard 5 spoke mag) were in bad shape.  Hole in tyre and chunk taken out of the mag.  I tried to jack it up and change the tyre but it was pushed back into the wheel arch.  So i had to get the car towed.

I found out this morning that the control arm has been bent and also there is something wrong with the suspension.

What I need is a parts dealer in QLD preferrably or anywhere who can help me out sourcing some spare parts.  Im not personally doing the repairs, the panel beater is but i dont want to pay $$$ for brand new parts.

If anyone knows of a business that can supply such parts, please send me an email with the details...any help is appreciated.

Thank-you.

Bryce

bryce182@hotmail.com
Mobile: 0408734761

boosted32

Help - Crashed Car
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2002, 03:27:14 PM »
Talk to Primo on here... he can get good prices...

2fardown

Help - Crashed Car
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2002, 03:29:02 PM »
cheers. Ill give him an email.

rexedalfa

Help - Crashed Car
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2002, 01:40:22 AM »
Howdy, having done a very similar thing in my old R33 GTS-T I needed control arms, lower and upper virtually everywhere and organised the parts myself and would have to recommend Asian Auto Spares (Michael) of Slacks Creek or even JMS (James or Danny) in Adelaide, JMS are affordable I found and very friendly and no dramas with freight etc. (I'm in Syd) and the same with Asian Auto Spares.