Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Skylines are taxis!  (Read 1255 times)

CHUBBA

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2002, 01:15:54 PM »
I know that they are not DOHC engines but they are still good without it, i have moved onto bigger and better things too.

BTW, i wish i still had my VLT, only for the engine.:laugh:

2fardown

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2002, 01:25:47 PM »
Originally posted by CHUBBA
I know that they are not DOHC engines but they are still good without it, i have moved onto bigger and better things too.

BTW, i wish i still had my VLT, only for the engine.:laugh:

Yeah id have to admit, i still have a little soft spot for them.;)

YarRacing

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2002, 03:35:20 PM »
As far as I am concerned, I only see one Nissan Maxima as a taxi, a couple of Hyundai and A LOT OF HOLDENS AND FORDS!!!  Never seen a Skyline as a taxi anywhere in the world, not even in Japan!

Who's the PIG ARSE now???

INASNT

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2002, 06:03:59 PM »
to own a VLT u gotta be a mario and put sum fully sick $25 interceptor rims with chopped back springs on the back! And even if its just a NA 3.0 u still stink its the best and fastest car ever made!!!:laugh:

The vlt r only good in a straigh line, get to the bends and they r **** house.

2fardown

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2002, 06:21:39 PM »
Originally posted by INASNT
to own a VLT u gotta be a mario and put sum fully sick $25 interceptor rims with chopped back springs on the back! And even if its just a NA 3.0 u still stink its the best and fastest car ever made!!!:laugh:

The vlt r only good in a straigh line, get to the bends and they r **** house.

Dont forget the HSV and NO FEAR stickers....also the front number plate to the side! haha

paulr33

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2002, 07:11:29 PM »
to own a VLT u gotta be a mario and put sum fully sick $25 interceptor rims with chopped back springs on the back!

You cant tell me that interceptors wouldn't look good on a Skyline!! :laugh:

Chopping the springs is an expensive mod for a VL. These days its cheeper to just load the boot with bags of cement!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

speshal_k

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2002, 04:02:30 PM »
loading the whole car with the bogan crew is the cheaper than cement. add a few cartons and it'll look fully sik!

Ant

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2002, 03:08:37 PM »
Down here in NZ they ARE taxis....

See this thread:

http://forums.skylinesdownunder.co.nz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15153

I wonder if the guy with the HSV taxi charges extra???? Must be $$$ to run....

YarRacing

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2002, 03:03:32 AM »
Gee, dude...  An old Skyline as a taxi is understandable...  At least they are cheap and cheap to run...  But an HSV as a taxi?  LOL...  HSV is the pride and joy of Aussie...  Wonder what they think...

Have anyone ever seen an R34 as a taxi?  Just wondering, since it seems to me that there are a lot of 'strange' cab around in NZ...  Gotta go visit sometime, hopefully got lucky and picked up by the HSV cab...  It would make my day...  :D

Ant

Skylines are taxis!
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2002, 03:06:37 PM »
Originally posted by YarRacing
Gee, dude...  An old Skyline as a taxi is understandable...  At least they are cheap and cheap to run...  But an HSV as a taxi?  LOL...  HSV is the pride and joy of Aussie...  Wonder what they think...

Have anyone ever seen an R34 as a taxi?  Just wondering, since it seems to me that there are a lot of 'strange' cab around in NZ...  Gotta go visit sometime, hopefully got lucky and picked up by the HSV cab...  It would make my day...  :D

Haven't seen an R34 Taxi, R34's are still relatively rare on the roads here. I'm starting to see quite a few 4 doors at car yards though, so only a matter of time.....