Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Big Boys Toys  (Read 675 times)

Cerial

Big Boys Toys
« on: November 14, 2002, 09:10:10 AM »
Is Skylines downunder gonna have a stall at Big Boys Toys? Have they ever? It'd be cool and since it's one of the only times I get to go to Auckers it'd be cool to see some of the clubs cars. The club might even get some more recruits as well. Could also do some fund raising by selling a ride in a GTR. Anyway just wondering

sideswipe

Big Boys Toys
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 10:04:22 AM »
I dont think they have ever, last year I dont think there was even one skyline! :mad: They had R33 GTR's in 1999, first time I saw one up close! I hope they sharpen up and get one for this weekend or else it'll be a waste of money :(

GaLRaCa

Big Boys Toys
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2002, 11:23:51 AM »
Hiya

Big Boys Toys is more of a Trade Show, they are mostly promoting the new vehicles like the new mclaren last year and the new Porsche etc etc etc...This show isnt particulary for car clubs in New Zealand unfortunately.  But we do get our turns at the 4 and Rotary Nationals now, Auto Salon, Hamilton Auto Show which is going to bigger than ever now that next year its going to be at a much larger venue.

I havent had confirmation on a stand at the Hamilton Auto Show as yet, but its been definitly set at Friday 21st March 2003 to Sunday 23rd March.  SDU will definitly be having a stand and I will be advertising for members cars over the next month or so once I know how many cars will be needed.

You never know...the new Skyline may be at the show for you to view!  ;)

Debs