Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: SDU Central - Snow Trip  (Read 583 times)

Emmo

SDU Central - Snow Trip
« on: August 13, 2003, 10:15:07 AM »
SDU Central - Snow Trip !!!

When: 29th - 31st August 2003
Where: Mt Ruapehu, Ohakune

Whoo Hooo  This is going to be the hell mission. SDU Central is heading to the snow for a couple of fun days/nites in the white stuff.
Leaving Thursday nite (28th August) and heading up to our accommodation in Ohakune. Friday/Saturday we hit the slops with people trying their hand at either skiing or snowboarding depending on what takes your fancy (go the snowboarding!!)
The really keen people (who survive Sat nite without too much of a hangover ) can ski/board again Sunday morning, with us all cruising back Sunday arvo.
This trip is not going to cost heaps as we have hooked up some primo accommodation thanks to Kylie and also the food is mostly taken care of by the SDU caterers (Glen & Michelle).
Rough costs your looking at only $45 per person (excluding lunches) plus travel & skiing/boarding expenses (approx $170) depending on what you want to do.

Skiing/boarding info $$ can be found at:
http://www.mtruapehu.com/rates.html

The catch: This mission is limited numbers due to accommodation and will be on a first in first served basis. Those that are keen get a $20 deposit through to either myself or Kylie (GTR Chick) ASAP or if you’re after further info just let us know.
All members will be emailed further information aswell.

Emmo.:jack:
021 436637
« Last Edit: August 23, 2003, 12:28:28 AM by BROCKZILA »

gtsm

SDU Central - Snow Trip
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2003, 10:43:07 AM »
mad can uk members come if they are in auz ??? as love skylines and love snow

Emmo

SDU Central - Snow Trip
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2003, 06:21:27 PM »
Sure, fly over and meet up with us. :D

Although, there won't be alot of Skylines on this mission. :)

Emmo.:jack:

SAMSATIONAL

SDU Central - Snow Trip
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2003, 01:17:26 PM »
any1 from the north wanna go down??? i am thinkin of goin down on fri after work if i can fill some seats to help pay for gas :)

so is any1 keen????

sam