Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: GT2 night still on??  (Read 1433 times)

moondog

GT2 night still on??
« on: August 23, 2001, 06:01:43 PM »
Hey Vince, I haven't seen anything from you in a while, so thought I'd check - is it still on for this saturday?

SPECTRE

GT2 Night on!!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2001, 06:06:57 PM »
GT2 night is set for August 25th. Start time will be 3-4 pm until ???????????????????????

Pizza is on the menu but byo booze.

It was in the Gaming Section,  how many people are coming??

RazorGTR

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2001, 09:48:39 PM »
Raf I had not posted in the events section due to this is more a gamming thing. I was not sure where to post it but it seemed the GT2 core guys were posting more in the gamming section.

I had sent out an email but you must not have gotten it sorry about that. I have been a bit slack, but in all fairness two new flat mates and work being a bugger has tied up my time pretty hard again this week.

As Tony stated it is still on for this Sat and will be interesting to see who actually turns up but no worries should be cool racing again such as last time.

forsaken

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
GT2 night still on??
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2001, 10:32:19 PM »
ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the A.B's play this saturday. Decisions decisions decisions.
Framed A3 Photographs for sale PM for information

GSR32

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2001, 10:40:34 PM »
I'm not sure if I should watch the game or not, because everytime I watch them play, they play like s h i t.

RazorGTR

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2001, 04:41:53 AM »
The all blacks! or should we say all losers. Not a chance for me. I am sick and tired of watching them lose. I am with you Greg.

moondog

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2001, 07:46:33 AM »
I debated whether to put it here or in the gaming section. Anyway, yeah Vince, I got the email, but what with no posts from you anywhere (which seemed unusual), I thought I'd check that it was still on, and you hadn't buggered off back to the US or something :)

See you saturday then

SlowGTS-t

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2001, 08:23:07 AM »
Shouldnt it be GT3 night soon? heheheh :licklips:

RazorGTR

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 11:32:36 PM »
I have seen GT3 and honestly I am not impressed especially for the price! If some of you want to hold one then go ahead I am sure you could get a few to show, but right now since GT2 and PS1 are cheap and many have it, it seemed like the logical course.

Raf thought about going but on hold right now.

FRYLINE

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
GT2 night still on??
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2001, 09:12:22 PM »
well i went to the gt2 afternoon/evening and i espeshaily enjoyed the simulator;)
ps , sorry bout the spelling but if yah dont like it bite me:dfinger:

fry

pps cheers tony for the go of the simulator
lurking still......

RazorGTR

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2001, 10:08:02 PM »
Cheers for those that did show. I am sorry for the bit of disorgnaization but not really knowing who was going to show until late.

For those that were more interested in the All Blacks, we did have it running on another TV and since I did not watch much of the game they won.

We may put on another one and when we do it will be posted here in the events section.

mrmeal

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
GT2 night still on??
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2001, 06:29:12 PM »
sorry guys I fell asleep after talking with ya Vince, I wasn't a racer though, more a spectator.  A useless one at that as I fell asleep at about 6:30 and didn't get up till morning!  What was with that?
If you try and don\'t succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

---------------------------------------------------
http://nzhondas.com
http://www.rotarymotion.co.nz/forum/
Team Geezer

RazorGTR

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2001, 05:10:50 AM »
Ummmmm lazy bugger ?:D

moondog

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2001, 08:14:03 AM »
Vince, great night fulla! - And morning too.Boy I was tired the next day.

cheers again to you and Tony (or Tonys) for hosting it.

RazorGTR

GT2 night still on??
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2001, 04:20:54 PM »
Raf ya welcome mate anytime. The door is always open even on a non-GT2 night.

Again sorry for the sluggish way of running it but we will get there and make it right. Greg and the others also came up with a brilliant idea and that is just use the same car and same settings for both teams. Make it a drivers race instead. I am for it though I know that fits Griggles much better than the rest of us.:dozey: