Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Schematic diagrams needed for R32 GTR  (Read 625 times)

ph1

Schematic diagrams needed for R32 GTR
« on: June 10, 2001, 02:46:51 AM »
GTRFAN
(5/24/01 3:58:11 pm)
Reply  Schematic diagrams needed for R32 GTR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I know this has been brought up before but with no real conclusion.

If anyone has or knows where I can get a complete wiring schematic for an R32 GTR I would really appreciate it. If not, then just for the ATTESSA system. The reason I ask is I plan to study the ATTESSA system and see if I can manually control it. I know some guys out there have made amplifiers to tackle this with a variable potentiometer, but I think there is a better way to do this. Lets see if my electronics training comes in handy!

meggala
(5/25/01 2:01:09 am)
Reply  Re: Schematic diagrams needed for R32 GTR
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 so is the car up and running
cheers
meggala

sxygtr  
(5/25/01 4:08:45 pm)
 see the autospeed articles dude.. Julian E. did all this with varying success..

hows the motec looking?
Life is cheap. Its the mods that will kill ya!!!

Warps
(5/25/01 5:04:59 pm)
 It worked great until he slid it into a tree

sxygtr  
(5/25/01 5:07:29 pm)
 true Warps heheheh - but maybe the driver had some input as well.. Delicate subject me thinks.. The R33GTR Vspec is fine.. absolutely awesome for stock factory suspension.... although i think something is not quite std b/c it feels a lot tigther and firmer than other V specs I have driven..

GTRFAN
(5/25/01 5:52:33 pm)
 Meggala,
The car is still not ready, not to much more to go. Believe me I am getting really impatient now!

That guy on autospeed had the right idea, but it could have been better. I mean, wouldn't you love the ability to set the exact distribution between front and rear. Ie drag setting would be 50-50, daily would be 100 - 0, with infinite adjustment in between. All that would be required is to "piggy back" the system and inject the correct I and V values.

sxygtr  
(5/25/01 5:55:03 pm)
 sounds good.. coupla weeks and the black box will be ready GTRFAN? Think maybe Julian was playing around with that or something else and not looking where he was going.. then he started bagging the GTR and blame the car...

GTRFAN
(5/25/01 6:02:18 pm)
 It's hard to start on it without the diagrams or a GTR as yet! But if it works and if I dont stack testing it, then I might start producing them. Wait n see I guess.