Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: What should I pay for a mean cefiro?  (Read 6429 times)

BADHAB|T

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
What should I pay for a mean cefiro?
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2004, 10:57:52 PM »
EroSamnin : LOL you really know how to upsell a car!
I'll give you 2 small rocks, a paper clip and bag of 97% Fat Free marshmellows

bonzelite

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2004, 09:18:32 AM »
EroSamnin, email me pics of the A31 when you get her.

chadglass@earthlink.net

you lucky bastard.

EroSamnin

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2004, 02:56:51 PM »
Will do bonzelite.

I'm going to stop in and make my final offer. If the person doesn't take it I may have to go higher or save my money and get an R32 instead. Naa screw it I'll just get it for whatever.

Man, I just drove my mitu this morning, to work, what an awesome car, one of you should fully buy it. Its even got a paper clip suck in the carpet under the passanger seat! What a deal! It also has rubber mats in it to stop the rotting carpet from getting scratched up. It's got a tow ball as well so you can tow 5kg behind it, anymore will kill the clutch which is already dodgey as.

Cheers for all the input, has been fun.

So, will I have a new car tonight????? Who knows, I'll let you all know tonight!

EroSamnin

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2004, 11:08:07 PM »
Oh guess what, the people wernt there when I stopped in, I mean, they want to sell their car but they aren't home.

But get this, the hot daughter turned up! MEAN! Then I went home without a new car. Stink as.
Tomorrow maybe.

Skyline_Freak_2003

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2004, 05:32:55 PM »
:laugh:

Forsteen

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2004, 06:52:07 PM »

autos are for boy racers who wear hats and have a playboy bunny on the back window

I want my playboy bunny too!  Nothing wrong with autos.

EroSamnin

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »
LOL true true, there is nothing wrong with auto, I just hate them cos I'd fall asleep while driving cos its so boring not being able to fiddle with a stick:D

Manual is just more fun, hence why people get their autos converted.

Oh, just saw this awesome looking Laurel at a car yard down here. It will be auto, but, other than that it looks awesome, have to check it out and see what engine is in it.

And on a not side note, I'm going to ring the Cefiro people right now and hopefully go get it, go shopping, get some grain waves, some spicey chicken toppers then drive home and tell you how fun it is that its manual.... lol

bonzelite

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2004, 08:19:17 PM »
Ero, did you get the Cefiro? is it the A31? (my favorite). i can only live vicariously through you on this one, matey.

EroSamnin

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2004, 10:34:40 PM »
bonzelite my best friend in the USA, it's a E-A31, also my favorite.  So heres the story....

Called up the people, went round there, gave them money, drove car to shopping, got shopping inclusive of grain waves and 2 spicey chicken toppers, and some cat food for my kitty. Then I drove to the petrol station where me and the guy talked about my new car and how to run it on 96 unleaded, then the cops showed up........ so cop gets out of car, I go "hey Pete, hows the night going" and he goes "not bad sam, Oh look, another car to target" and I'm "Au come on, its a family car!" LOL!!!
It's good to know a few of the boys in blue, Pete comes in to the store with a pig to weigh in sometimes.
You guys shouldn't be to hard on the cops, they are good as.

So anyway, MEAN NEW CAR! AHAHAHAHAH AWESOME!!!

I'm going to drive it with all the passion and awesomeness in the world for you bonzelite.
I'll get some pics on the morrow. Pinch the digi cam from work.
I'll also have to figure out how to get them onto here somehow...

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2004, 11:18:53 PM »
Sam Your A Cabbage :P

You Should Replace All Your Coil Packs At Once As They Tend To Have A Domino Effect, Once Youve Replaced One The Others Will Die In Sympathy Then By The Time youve Replaced All The Others One By One The First One Will Have Fudged Itself Again Due To The Excess Pressure Its Been Under Because Of The Others Dying

And The Rich Fuel Smell Is Because The Coil Pack Is Not Igniting The Spark Plug Therefore Not Burning The Fuel
I Know This Because Mines Doing It Now

BADHAB|T

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2004, 11:21:05 PM »
pics pics pics.... NOW DAMNIT!!! Not tomorrow!
Good on ya man! dont ya just love the feeling ya have the day you buy a new car!! :D

EroSamnin

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »
Indeed, thats what I thought may be happening. So, I'll sell my .270 and get some coil packs! good as, and some new plugs, some oil etc and then sell the scope and get some new tyres.
It's all planned.

You always hassle me Stalk3r :(

I might come up and catch up with you guys now that my car can actually make it.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2004, 11:40:15 PM by EroSamnin »

bonzelite

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2004, 12:04:58 AM »
man i wish i could  hang with you guys down there, sh!t. the cefiro is, for me, this sort of unique tantalizing, "admire from afar," hybrid monster thing: it has the soul of skyline with the sleeper-esque edge of a sedan. but watch out. get out of her way: it is it's own thing, inexplicable, and she favors the damn 3rd gen maxima, albeit sleeker. i'm gonna cream me pants.

erosam, please grace the posts with some pics of her. at least my maxima has got r32 rims on her. and she's lowered. i'll link you to my cardomain after i find the damn address somewheres here...

Gerbal

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2004, 01:10:55 AM »
About these playboy bunnies....

Gerbal

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2004, 01:37:40 AM »
Ive got a couple of R32 autos and not one of them came with any playboy bunnies, or caps...so whats the story?

Where do I go to get them..I seem to have missed out!