Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: The Fast and Furious Cruise  (Read 4403 times)

kennydead

The Fast and Furious Cruise
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2001, 08:49:25 AM »
yaplay golf raf? we should get a game together sometimes ay, i havent touch my clubs for a long time~~~~~ long time~~~~~ longtime~~~

ehehehehehehehhe

if u r read the auckland club news letter, look at my profile under greatest achievement:dfinger:

GSR32

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2001, 10:27:30 AM »
OK - well what about me?

I bought a few golf clubs over 2 years ago, and still haven't used them :rolleyes: Would love a game of golf, but no one likes to play against me, for some reason :p

Halcyon

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2001, 03:53:47 PM »
Aaargh this movie is going to bring out the undesirables. I've already been challenged to 'race for my pink slip' by some wannabe who thinks his mr2 is a racecar. The movie isn't even out yet.

My standard response is "I don't have a pink slip, but I can turn your head inside-out."

moondog

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2001, 07:25:17 AM »
bwahahahahaha :evil:

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
cruise
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2001, 07:37:19 AM »
Hey I'm definitely in for Friday.

and I've got room if theres any passengers out there needin a ride.
AFK.

Zapf

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2001, 04:44:49 PM »
Done!  I'll be there looking every part of the the Movie!...  See you all at the meeting point at 8:30pm.  Anyone need a ride let me know. I'll only take 1 passanger.     But we are going to see the movie as well right?

Halcyon

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2001, 06:16:04 PM »
The neons at Repco are so cheap, I think they should be mandatory for all vehicles involved. :D

Ok, I'll finally shut up about neons now.

Zapf

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2001, 07:50:13 PM »
Hahaha... cool neon's...   how about if we connect the neon's brightness to the boost signal.  So that at full boost the neon's brightest....  :)

now that would be fun!  ;)

GaLRaCa

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2001, 08:05:06 PM »
Those who are interested we are going to see Fast and Furious on Saturday night at West City Cinema's in the new Westfield Shopping centre in Henderson.  The movie on Saturday night starts around 8.55pm.  Those who are keen on tagging along, then please dont hesitate to roll on up around 8.30 and we'll all grab tickets and go see the movie!!   :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2001, 08:51:03 PM by GaLRaCa »

Halcyon

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2001, 09:30:10 PM »
Meet where? West auckland? Or the museum?

I suppose if we all get worked up at the movie then go for a cruise it'll be spectacular :D

Neons. Repco. $30.

GaLRaCa

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2001, 06:56:45 AM »
8.30pm at the West City Cinema, the best entrance is on Railside Ave and then up the ramp to the next level of parking and then right up towards the cinemas.  The good thing about West City, is that it is not too far for everyone, and also, it doesnt get half as packed as Westgate or highland Park or any of those ones, so if we have a crowd of us, then everyone will be able to get in!   :D

Halcyon

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2001, 07:07:03 AM »
I thoguht you WERE talking about westgate. Now I'm lost. What exit do you take off the west akl motorway?

moondog

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2001, 07:18:25 AM »
I would tend to take the Te Atatu off-ramp, and head down Te Atatu road (turning left if you're coming from the city way). Head along till you hit a roundabout (altho' you could try going round it and not actually hitting it :p :D ) by a Foodtown. Veer right, and that's Edmonton road. Follow that along a little while, and you'll see the Westfield loom up in front of you. The cinemas are in there.

Hope that helps.

Halcyon

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2001, 07:34:14 AM »
Ah yep, I know the one. Good directions. :D

Halcyon

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2001, 10:09:19 AM »
Bomex were responsible for most of the bodykits in the movie! Heaps and heaps of pics on their site.

http://www.bomexusa.com/redline/redline01.htm