Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: The Fast and Furious Cruise  (Read 4399 times)

SKY9

The Fast and Furious Cruise
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2001, 08:19:32 PM »
What have I done on Wed nite?..
I forgotten..
amm.. my car is "SKY9" ...

ok, ..yea yea.. where's fryline..
reaching him..~!.....

Hey guys, I will browse to museum at 11-12 Friday..
Hope to see u guys....

666 R32

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2001, 08:59:47 PM »
Hey, wot time tha cruise gna leave museum? If it's afta 9 I'll prob come if I'm in town yet, will definitely b round town anywayz:)

Zapf

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2001, 12:26:09 AM »
Sky9,
  Get some silver race tape to tape it up if you can't fix it in time...  It'll be right.

Zapf

GaLRaCa

Urgent News!
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2001, 06:45:30 AM »
Hey guys,

I rang up Village Cinemas this morning.  They had to change the tmes of the showings from 8.55 to 8.25 to apparently fit more sessions in!!  Please make sure everyone is at West City Cinemas at 8pm!!!!

kennydead

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2001, 04:43:36 PM »
cant wait to see how many skylines will turn up tonite, i shall have fun tonite, unless some un-considerate people ruin my nite again. :(

see you guys there

SKY9

« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2001, 03:45:24 AM »
Had a great nite of driving... ... wet land... ..

My next step on modification is modifying the driver...

suitable dll file(driver) to the turbo machine...

GaLRaCa

« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2001, 11:52:55 AM »
What an awesome turnout last night!  we had over 12 cars, and they all looked very awesome cruising around town, the looks by boyracers on Queen St, was very amusing, they all had to double take and look at every one of them!  Those who missed out, dont worry, i am sure there will be other times.  Next time however, we have to have a couple of video camera's as it was quite an interesting night.  Im not sure how Performance Car Mag fitted into it, as I never noticed anything out of the ordinary in town at all, but still, it was good to get out in town and get known! :D

Dont forget about the movie tonight at West City Cinema's for those who havent seen the Fast and Furious as yet.

Dont forget that tomorrow is Bathurst and a groupd of us will be going to the Auckland Car Club rooms where the atmosphere I am sure, will be more exciting that sitting on your couch pearing at a 21" TV all day!  :p

It would be good to see a few people there!!!

Thanks guys!!