Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: 2Hot2Handle Club Stands  (Read 951 times)

thecharmed01

2Hot2Handle Club Stands
« on: January 30, 2005, 11:54:28 AM »
Hi,

Im just wondering if SDU are interested in having a stand at the 2Hot2Handle show in Wellington.

It will be held at the WestpacTrust Stadium
Easter Weekend : Saturday March 26th and Sunday March 27th 2005

Do any of the people here want to display their;
- tidy
- clean and shiny
- not necessarily modified
- nissan
on a stand to promote their club?

2Hot2Handle are looking for any cars, regardless of type, age or whether you think its good enough as the club stands are NOT just all about super modded performance cars, but that it is simply people who love cars........
So if you think your standard car wont cut it....think again!!
As long as its pretty straight and can be polished up...they would love to have you on board.

2Hot2Handle have reserved space for ten cars per club, so please contact me ASAP if you guys are keen!!

Cost is $30 per vehicle and owner(s) for the weekend.

There will be loads of spot prizes and prizes for entrants, also a huge weekend of racing, displays and all things car related!!

Post up here (I will keep an eye out) or if you want a faster response, you can email me : shazza@ridebmx.co.nz

I am helping to organise the club stands and can hopefully answer any questions you guys might have....
We are also looking at having a specific area in the stands for the Drag Racing where club members will have a set number of reserved seats!!

There is also more info on the event available here :
http://www.2hot2handle.co.nz

sx_iest

2Hot2Handle Club Stands
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2005, 12:00:25 AM »
I've made a few enquiries in central.
Anguss was the boy in charge of organising it last year.  Not sure if he's involved this year.

Still trying to figure out whether to go for Autosalon or 2Hot as both on consecutive weekends and its alot of gas to fork out to get there for both...

thecharmed01

2Hot2Handle Club Stands
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2005, 12:08:04 AM »
Well AS is suited to competition vehicles, where 2Hot2Handle is more about giving the clubs a chance to represent and get their names out there.

The only "show" cars on display will be invited and most of that has already been done....

So if you have a show standard vehicle and you think its good enough to win prizes at AS....then go for that.

If you have a cool or funky car you's love to just show off with no pressure and cool spot prizes....then head down to 2Hot2Handle.....

Oh yeah and 2H2H is only $30 entry and half price entry to 4 people you choose........

GTR Girl

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
2Hot2Handle Club Stands
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2005, 09:24:44 AM »
SDU are having a 10 car stand. Anguss is the contact.
Kylie

402kw!!!!

thecharmed01

2Hot2Handle Club Stands
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2005, 11:51:28 AM »
Wicked, could Angus please contact me so I can organise the details I need??

I am the 2Hot2Handle Club Stand Liasion :)

thecharmed01

2Hot2Handle Club Stands
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2005, 11:50:49 AM »
is no one here interested in promoting your club????