Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: UAS Track Day: Fotos  (Read 1242 times)

NRVOUS

uas track day
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2001, 01:33:43 AM »
Great pics, anyone no much about the sleeper R33 GTST with the nismo headers and custom plenum?
You seem to 2 pics of the engine bay.

OPL33Z

UAS Track Day: Fotos
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2001, 01:50:10 AM »
Nice photos

man ZILLAR is one awesome weapon!

GTR33M

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2001, 10:29:24 AM »
The blue R32 GTR from streetmachines did sustane some minor damage in the early crash.  Mostly just cosmetic to the fender and the bumper and I think the door.

He did it right in front of me, though I don't know why.  I wasn't pushing it or him too hard and it just seemed to drift off the track after the turn.  Must have come back on the power too quick out of the turn or something let go.

Great day had by all.  Glad to see that my car made it into at least one picture on the day.  I was starting to think that just having a GTR is not enough, it needs to be stickered to death or an R34!  Seriously though, a great fun day.  I recommend it to anyone.  If you are starting to lose your fever for your car, take it to the track and you'll fall in love all over.

NRVOUS

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2001, 10:42:23 AM »
The BLU R32 SteetMachine car actually blew the right front tyre, lucky 4 him only minor cosmetic damage

ultim8DTM5

Re: uas track day
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2001, 11:04:14 AM »
Originally posted by NRVOUS
Great pics, anyone no much about the sleeper R33 GTST with the nismo headers and custom plenum?
You seem to 2 pics of the engine bay.

yeah i think he had centerary of federation plates GTS-???
Pushed very hard all day!!!!!!!!!!

I would have like to known what fuel some of those Bris. cars were running because every time they went past pit lane i caught a whiff of something strong!!!!!
:nuke:

yeah, i might resize one of the R34 images as a wall paper soon.

thanx for all the props people, taken with my great Sony TRV20E Video Camera w/ memory stick
:dfinger:

Unique Skylines

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2001, 12:36:11 PM »
The girl in the pink top is quality and she is married with two kids, sorry.  She drove a new WRX and her husband also had a new WRX.
   Yes the Street Machine boys drive well.  Jason in the blue GTR R32 did some of the best drifting I have seen and his brother  Darren in 180SX did a 49.87 which was fastest import for 4 cylinders.  Fastest car of the day was Geoff Fear from SSS Automotive in his R32 GTR,  again.  48.78.  
There were 11 GTRs with timing transponders and a few extra that did not wish to be timed.   The day clearly showed not the biggest horsepowered car was the fastest but  mainly the driver and how the car was set up.   John Drysdale came forth in GTR catagory with a standard V Spec other than HKS coil overs with a 50.75.    
We  still don't have the times and our pics on our site yet as Oli is off sick at the moment should be up tomorrow.

driftr

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2001, 01:48:49 PM »
the sleeper gtst
had a gt30 or something turbo
was talking to the guy...runs autronic management.
custom plenum cooler and nice neat air intake.
they will be on here soon hopefully as we told them to come along as they are keen for some cruising

kabab

« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2001, 01:51:05 PM »
Why must all good chicks be taken :(

What sorta power are thoes street machine R32 putting out the look the part !!

If only the air temp was lower i'm sure we would see some faster times

ultim8DTM5

Desktop Wallpapers
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2001, 06:48:30 PM »
i've made some images re-sized for desktop wallpaper.
enjoy.

ultim8DTM5

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2001, 06:49:07 PM »

ultim8DTM5

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2001, 06:52:42 PM »
if anyone wants wallpaper for any on the images on meggala's site, give me a buzz (pm) and i will knock them up for you.

cheers

HardCoreGTR33

« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2001, 07:24:46 PM »
please do the horniest R33 dude..

that would  be schweet - thanks

ultim8DTM5

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2001, 09:02:36 PM »
which one is that?
or any R33 in general?

Originally posted by HardCoreGTR33