Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: 2-door Laurel??  (Read 3864 times)

25T_Sedan

2-door Laurel??
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 02:35:31 AM »
i think its the rear quarter window that gives away the fact that its not an R32 so im saying S13 as well.

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2-door Laurel??
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2005, 07:58:47 AM »
Originally posted by 25T_Sedan
i think its the rear quarter window that gives away the fact that its not an R32 so im saying S13 as well.

thats what did it for me.
AFK.

Domspun

2-door Laurel??
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2005, 10:44:30 AM »
Well, this thread didn't bring me any new information! I didn't really car if parts come from a S13 or R32/33. I've post on many forums and all I got is suppostions. I though that this forum had more Laurel/Skyline experts than any others, but it didn't get me anything new!

So, it's a custom 2-door Laurel and it's beautiful. Just wish I could know who did it!:cool:

Kahl

2-door Laurel??
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2005, 11:10:38 AM »
Of course you didnt get any new information. The answer you were looking for was wrong. No body on here is going to tell you that it is a 2 door laurel just to keep you happy, because no one here beleives it.

I may be going out on a limb here but I think I can safely say that nissan NEVER MADE A 2 DOOR LAUREL.

:)

Domspun

2-door Laurel??
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2005, 05:17:23 PM »
Originally posted by Kahl
Of course you didnt get any new information. The answer you were looking for was wrong. No body on here is going to tell you that it is a 2 door laurel just to keep you happy, because no one here beleives it.

I may be going out on a limb here but I think I can safely say that nissan NEVER MADE A 2 DOOR LAUREL.

:)

Now I'm gonna have to fly to Japan and track down the owner!;)

CA31_Cefiro

2-door Laurel??
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2005, 10:06:05 PM »
plenty of 2 door laurels, just no c33. i think its an s13, just look how they've styled the laurel body lines on though looks like a genuine c33 2door. mint!

MADE_A31

• RB20E
    • View Profile
    • http://
2-door Laurel??
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2005, 10:25:20 PM »
OK. It s a geniune C33, however it was converison done by "NATS". I think it was for Tokyo Auto Salon last year, over previous yr. NATS has done some sick swaps and I remember this one from option mag awhile back. So if you google NATS and have someone translate it im sure you can get all the details. The C33 & A31 only came as a 4D Sedan and I'm sure the average person could not afford that swap from NATS.

top gun drfda

2-door Laurel??
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2005, 12:50:05 PM »
What would be in volved in doing this to an s13? as in cost and simplicity cheers. :devil:  :skulls: