Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: How to "run in" a new motor  (Read 3534 times)

Amerikiwi

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
How to "run in" a new motor
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2005, 08:29:51 AM »
Hold on a minute, I need to defend Psy here. Look how the thread started.

Post 1   A simple running in q
Post 2   A reply from psy based on the best of his knowledge and from       information received from one of the best (ie Soichi)
Post 3   A nice reply from the thread starter
Post 4   Psy saying do not use synthetic for 5,000k's (which is correct)
Post 5 and post 6
  #5       04-10-2005, 11:28 AM  
IIIRII  
Forum Member   Join Date: Apr 2003
 The oil parts is right , the rest is rubbish
IIIRII
#6       04-10-2005, 11:52 AM  
RS-01  
Forum Member   Join Date: Jan 2004

Do Not Do What Bcnr Said !!!!
Thats complete ****

RS-01 is IIIRII is Howard devoto. How do I know this....because he told me the brief time I met him in Newmarket a few monthe ago. He ALWAYS makes negative remarks and is ALWAYS putting people down. (ie post's 5 & 6) Do a search on RS-01 and IIIRII and read some of the crap he writes.

I had a thread from my article from 'Autocar" and I stated that 'Autocar' said this was the quickest 80-120 car they have tested.
1st reply is from RS-01 saying IIIRII's car is faster. What a MUPPET.
Ends up Anguss moderates the thread because of this JERK and he PM's stating all sorts of crap and that I went running of to the 'moderatios' to have it edited, which I did not.

Sure, he might know a lot about GTR's, but he is still a dickhead.

This guy is a complete ARSE-WIPE.

bluntsmoker

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2005, 09:27:47 AM »
Best thread ever!  :mexican:

pure_methamphetamachine

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/psyminr34
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2005, 11:23:58 AM »
Quote from: IIIRII
Ok Sorry , I stand corrected on what your car is, I guess I should have read the post you started on how fantastic you are a bit better.
Do you need a pillow to see over the steering wheel or is that someone else in the driverís seat?
You go on posting what you think, as clearly you have vastly superior knowledge of things mechanical.
Keep up the good work, love the sig its a perfect way of advertising what you are.

Ignoring the fact that that is not me driving it, it was the freight company employee, I could turn around and I'd rather a pillow to sit on than a naked mans lap like you do.

But I won't.

I really can not be bothered arguing with someone who has no concept of reality.

If you are going to get smart / be sarcastic / attempt humour / what ever, at least grow a realm of intellect far superior to a stool sample before you try it. Otherwise, you will only make people see the exact level of stupidity you are trying to hide.

I thought you would have learnt last time, when the best comment you (or your husband) could pull out of your arse was:

Originally so pitifully posted by Howard Devoto / IIRIII / RS-01

If you get your mum to post for you at least get her to sign off on it

I wait, yet again, for an intellectual come back. At least I have a sense of reality and know it is a hope, and will never happen.

I never said I was fantastic. I never said I knew everything. But I do know a lot. In some fields more than you, in others, far less than you. At least I can admit it. The key difference here is people ask a question, I give them an answer. All you do is bag people, as half arsed and lamely as you do.

Like Amerikiwi stated.

I really do not understand where your anger is coming from. Maybe your testosterone levels are too high (not from biological production but from rectal injection), I do not know. Regardless, I think you should go back to dickheads Anonymous. The first 500 sessions you attended have not done ****.
pure methamphetamachine
Team Sleeper
580.5kW @ Wheels

RIP Chris Leicester.
25 / 11 / 2007
I will never forget.
I will always keep my promise.

pure_methamphetamachine

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/psyminr34
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2005, 11:27:37 AM »
Quote from: IIIRII
Ok Sorry , I stand corrected on what your car is, I guess I should have read the post you started on how fantastic you are a bit better.
Do you need a pillow to see over the steering wheel or is that someone else in the driverís seat?
You go on posting what you think, as clearly you have vastly superior knowledge of things mechanical.
Keep up the good work, love the sig its a perfect way of advertising what you are.

Ignoring the fact that that is not me driving it, it was the freight company employee, I could turn around and say I'd rather a pillow to sit on than a naked mans lap like you do.

But I won't.

I really can not be bothered arguing with someone who has no concept of reality.

If you are going to get smart / be sarcastic / attempt humour / what ever, at least grow a realm of intellect far superior to a stool sample before you try it. Otherwise, you will only make people see the exact level of stupidity you are trying to hide.

I thought you would have learnt last time, when the best comment you (or your husband) could pull out of your arse was:

Originally so pitifully posted by Howard Devoto / IIRIII / RS-01

If you get your mum to post for you at least get her to sign off on it

I wait, yet again, for an intellectual come back. At least I have a sense of reality and know it is a hope, and will never happen.

I never said I was fantastic. I never said I knew everything. But I do know a lot. In some fields more than you, in others, far less than you. At least I can admit it. The key difference here is people ask a question, I give them an answer. All you do is bag people, as half arsed and lamely as you do.

Like Amerikiwi stated.

I really do not understand where your anger is coming from. Maybe your testosterone levels are too high (not from biological production but from rectal injection), I do not know. Regardless, I think you should go back to dickheads Anonymous. The first 500 sessions you attended have not done ****.
pure methamphetamachine
Team Sleeper
580.5kW @ Wheels

RIP Chris Leicester.
25 / 11 / 2007
I will never forget.
I will always keep my promise.

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2005, 11:52:58 AM »
RS-01 / IIIRII you are now banned. Multiple logins are not allowed. Brendonm gave you a warning earlier in the thread. And you're first posts in the thread were simply disparaging someone.
AFK.

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2005, 12:15:12 PM »
thread copied here and cleaned the public one.

done with that idiot.
AFK.

mrmeal

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2005, 12:22:22 PM »
thanks Jimmy.  Was getting fairly heated under the collar reading it and knowing it was already in mods section meant it had already been dealt with.  Top marks,  that was going to be my call too.

If the thread had been live I would have shown them the door.
If you try and don\'t succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

---------------------------------------------------
http://nzhondas.com
http://www.rotarymotion.co.nz/forum/
Team Geezer

forsaken

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2005, 03:54:10 PM »
chairs jimmi
Framed A3 Photographs for sale PM for information

StageFumer11

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2005, 04:33:01 PM »
holy hell, I have to admint. Psymin can really throw some come backs...

But good job cleening :)
1985 R30 Skyline Coupe

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2005, 05:01:23 PM »
Quote from: StageFumer11
holy hell, I have to admint. Psymin can really throw some come backs...

But good job cleening :)

yes he can, unfortunately I think he provokes a lot of it against him.
AFK.

SkylineObsession

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2005, 09:41:45 PM »
I've been keeping an eye on the what should we do to fake GTRs? topic and think a couple of them probably should have taken their 'discussion' to PM a lot sooner, but it isn't anywhere near as bad as this topic. :eek: