Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: '4 and Rotary Nationals' 21 Oct  (Read 3341 times)

NITRO

'4 and Rotary Nationals' 21 Oct
« on: October 10, 2001, 11:27:00 PM »
Hey dudes!
So, 4 and Rotary Nationals are coming up this labour weekened eh? So who is taking part? Is SDU organising a special cruise there on Sunday for a big show off (that would look cool hehe :) )? My form had been processed and  that means that i am taking my 'beast' to a strip and will see what i can achieve. :dfinger:
So who is coming? We need a lot of support, dont we?

Cheers
N I T R O

GaLRaCa

Nats - Sunday at Meremere
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2001, 06:52:29 AM »
With the Nats being about two weeks away I probably should let people know that we are going to be all meeting at the Mercer mobil Station just before Meremere (Heading Sth), at around 8.30am.  Those who are coming from South and would like to meet up with us first and cruise in together etc...just go past Meremere and after about 5 mins on the left hand side is the big Mobil.  I reckon about 8.30am would be a good time, it will start getting quite packed after 9am and it would be great to have us all together parked up on the hill and then we can set up our blankets etc etc.....

Should anyone get lost or arrive late and want to know where we are then please feel free to give me a call.  025 662 1994.

:D

Rem33

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2001, 07:18:23 AM »
Hey guys

A few of us are coming up from SDU Wellington. We'll be in AKL on Saturday, so we'd be keen to meet with all of you and cruize together :D
So we'll see you at Mobil at 8.30am if you don't mind...

Cheers

Remi

need4speed

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
Re: Nats - Sunday at Meremere
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2001, 09:52:21 PM »
Originally posted by GTS4cHiK
With the Nats being about two weeks away I probably should let people know that we are going to be all meeting at the Mercer mobil Station just before Meremere (Heading Sth), at around 8.30am.  Those who are coming from South and would like to meet up with us first and cruise in together etc...just go past Meremere and after about 5 mins on the left hand side is the big Mobil.  I reckon about 8.30am would be a good time, it will start getting quite packed after 9am and it would be great to have us all together parked up on the hill and then we can set up our blankets etc etc.....

Should anyone get lost or arrive late and want to know where we are then please feel free to give me a call.  025 662 1994.

:D

I want to join the cruise :D ... I'm not a member yet, I'm still to pay my membership fee... will there be someone I can give my app form and money to there? if not can I still crooz wit youz? :D

Cheers

Cam

GaLRaCa

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2001, 06:57:40 AM »
Absoloutly anybody can come on the cruise to Meremere with us!  If you are a non member, this is a perfect opportunity to come along and be with us members up on the hill overlooking the track and see what we are like and hopefully join up at a later time! (If we arent all that bad :D )

I did that, I went on a Tauranga Cruise just over a year ago now, and I met everyone and decided that everyone was so friendly and so helpful and I joined the following day....Sometimes its better to come and check us all out first and see what you think!! :p

Everyone is welcome to be at the Mobil at Mercer at 8.30am!

SPECTRE

Yippee
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2001, 11:19:15 AM »
Well i For one am Looking forward to the Nats,  The last time i went i was a newbie, and missed the cruise but met up with the people from SDU when i got there it is an awesome day but be prepared, i wasn't last time and i am not going to make the same mistake!!

Bring sunscreen:jack:
comfie chair or pillows and blankets
umbrellas
lots of Drink
Sunnies, hats:jack:
Food
and cool clothing i went in long pants and melted!!:jack:

Nikki and i will be down there and meeting up at the Mobil in Mercer, will be a damn fine day, will be good to have a group of Skylines on the hill!!:eek: :D

need4speed

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2001, 01:21:47 PM »
I'm going to bring a video camera to tape the days events... I can tape the crooz too, me and my flatmate can edit the video on his PC and chuck some music in it too... If it all gets done and I get a final copy, I'll supply the footage on tape or CD for the price of the tape/cd :D

GTS4 chik, thanks for makin me feel welcome :) I'll be there with bells on, and sunscreen... man I was crispy last year. hehehe.

Rem33

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2001, 02:51:56 PM »
I'd be very keen to get a copy need4speed... I will be there so I can pay you for the CDs.

Cheers

need4speed

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2001, 05:18:40 PM »
I'll let everyone know when I have the finished product :D ... Just keep lurking the general forum and lookout for a post from me...

I don't know how many cd's it'll take, depending on what format it's in and how much we edit it... I'll keep ya posted.

NITRO

whos draggin?
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2001, 10:13:37 PM »
Hey all.
I will hopefully turn up to Mobil by 8.30am.
Whos actually going to drag? Well, i am anyways... i dont wanna be left alone with those monsters on the strip :( hehe

flamenboy

• RB20E
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2001, 10:52:55 PM »
I'll be there se ya on  strip kept an eye out  for a purple gts-4  with the plates FLAMEN   come up and say hi always keen to meet new people  good to se ya entering . Who else is entering from the SDU CLUB ? see all there  lets eat some evo's  :dfinger:
smiles

NITRO

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2001, 12:05:26 AM »
flamenboy,
if i see ya there i'll deffinitely come up, me no.plate is 'I RUS I', gunmetal 25t. If u see me first come and say hi :). Cya there...

need4speed

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2001, 05:00:16 AM »
I'm from whangarei too... but I live in auckland now :( .. is your car always parked across from mobil in town???

NITRO

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2001, 03:13:13 PM »
need4speed,
nah bro i dont think it is my car, cause i never park it across mobil in town. I go to Auckland Uni and my car is usually parked by Human Sciences Building (on Symonds St). Althou i go to mobil in town quite often (at least once every 2 days) to get some good 98 stuff :) Whats ur car? Maybe seen it around...

need4speed

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2001, 04:28:21 PM »
Oh ok... just cuz there's a purple skyline up there ... I thought it might be yours cuz there ain't many skylines up there. I don't go up there very often... I live in mt. wellington... mine's a standard grey gts-t ... hehe. Hard to spot individually at the moment, looks like every other one ! :D

I was talking about mobil in town in Whangarei. :)