Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: 2002 M Spec NUR  (Read 4638 times)

upsidedownb:

2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2005, 08:12:08 AM »
I love your car Russell but no need to be-little the other NUR owner.  Millenium Jade was a special option on the NUR and it was regarded as the most exclusive colour of ALL GTR's.

I dont know you but i know the other owner and his car's spec is higher than yours. Yes Trial are carrying out a modification to the engine but it has not blown up.  It is certainly going to be something ALL Skyline owners in NZ are going to enjoy seeing as it really is that special.

No need to put his car down.

The best of luck with your sale and your NUR is the best example on the road in NZ at this time.

canman

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2005, 08:16:54 AM »
Knew my Civic would shake you into life...............knew the Nur couldn't compete eh..........knew it.........   :D :laugh:

Seriously mate, it'll be a shame to see it leave NZ it is nothing more than the most immaculate version of a GTR you're likely to find, bar none........Z tune included.......

I know the care and fussyness :D that goes into your cars and someones going to get a bargain at any cost.

Kalyx..............you know what, it's like an expensive restaurant with no prices on the menu............if you have to ask, you can't afford it :D

Good luck mate.......... I too now have a car that'll suffer a bit of traction loss if provoked :D

Upsidedownb, don't think Russell was putting it down, simply stating the fact that it wasn't a NUR, but a badge .................that's not putting something down in my book.  If you knew Russell, you'd know nothing was meant other than the facts by his statement.  No offence should be taken by others or the owner.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 08:19:57 AM by canman »
Canman

[N1ZMO]

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thegarage.co.nz
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2005, 09:18:36 AM »
Jesus all my postes got zapped.If you want to keep it on topic mods zap every other post in this topic as well.
I was just pointing out theres a better spec NUR in the country now sorry if you took offence to that Rus.Rus thinks its not a NUR and is just a badge
though some big Jap tuning shops think it is??:confused:
Again good luck with the sale least you can say it was the first Nur in the country :)
DO LUCK Kitted R32 GTR = SEX
Team RH9 Cheerleader -

[BDRFTN]

2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2005, 10:03:54 AM »
I'll buy it russell :)

[N1ZMO]

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2005, 01:52:35 PM »
Quote from: canman

Upsidedownb, don't think Russell was putting it down, simply stating the fact that it wasn't a NUR, but a badge .................that's not putting something down in my book.  If you knew Russell, you'd know nothing was meant other than the facts by his statement.  No offence should be taken by others or the owner.

Lol how do you know its not a Nur?Going by what Shins definition of one is then it is one..
Japanese tuning houses(the ones that put the hks engine in it) think its a Nur as well.
Rus thinks its only a badge.So thats the final word?
Either way Russels car is awsome but there is another NUR in the country now.
Its done such low kms and you have spent a fair whack on it.Why sell it Russell?Seems like you arnt reaping the rewards of all your hard work :(
Team RH9 Cheerleader -

Amerikiwi

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2005, 01:57:46 PM »
Quote from: upsidedownb:
I love your car Russell but no need to be-little the other NUR owner.  Millenium Jade was a special option on the NUR and it was regarded as the most exclusive colour of ALL GTR's.

I dont know you but i know the other owner and his car's spec is higher than yours. Yes Trial are carrying out a modification to the engine but it has not blown up.  It is certainly going to be something ALL Skyline owners in NZ are going to enjoy seeing as it really is that special.

No need to put his car down.

The best of luck with your sale and your NUR is the best example on the road in NZ at this time.

Thanks Fraser.

I was not putting his car down. It's awesome and only 00750km on the clock.
I also know the $$$'s in this car and it's a top spec. car but for the last time it is NOT A NUR. Does it have the Gold VIN badge...NO. I've met the Owner a few times and hes nothing but class when it comes to his cars. I thought I was particular, but hes in another league.

Ask Soichi he did all the paperwork on it.

Even though it is not a NUR he has more invested in his than the $260K I have  in mine.

Also, like myself I doubt if he would have gone to HKS 2.8 if he had a NUR engine. His spec. is very close to mine except for the HKS 2.8 kit.  I was very careful with my engine internal mods. 'Mines" specifically did a camshaft for this engine. That and the Tomei 1.2 mm headgasket was all that was done. All this was done through and recommended by Shin originally.

This is MY thread about ME selling MY car.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 02:20:17 PM by Amerikiwi »

upsidedownb:

2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2005, 02:52:47 PM »
It is a NUR dude........we'll have to agree to disagree there.

And no need to get so worked up dude, i've got the Hyper Rev right in front of me and it says in Japanese (which i can read) "NUR M-Spec, limited edition of anniversary in Millenium Jade colour".

Shin even said this colour is NUR M-Spec only

Good healthy debate, not wanting to steal your thunder but your a man who doesnt like to admit he's wrong.

And a billet HKS 2.8 kit is nothing like the engine in your N1 2.6.......those who know RB26's know N1 parts are a poor cousin of Nismo parts - and a billet HKS stroker is "slightly" better than a almost stock bottom end.  

Do a little homework mate before you go flaming enthusiasts like me who tend to know a bit more than you may realise

Credit where credit is due

Back to you Russell..................

SDU_1

2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2005, 03:03:54 PM »
Callvote / ban
Anyone who has an opinion which differs from Darkness's "mate" or Darkness himself.

Amerikiwi

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2005, 03:14:56 PM »
My gut feeling tells me you might be in with some of the crowd who has been banned on here recently.

I not worked up at all. My car is awesome and I'm selling it (for $$$) and I'm moving on to my next project which is a Musclecar...nuff said.

Soichi told me this morning it is definately not a NUR Spec...but if it is then great...makes three in NZ now as I was told 1 did come in recently and went down the line (collector I think)

Back to you, but first state who you are and how you know more than Soichi about this car. Does it have the Gold VIN badge or not.

I just called ST and confirmed it has the Silver VIN Plate.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 03:29:44 PM by Amerikiwi »

[N1ZMO]

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2005, 03:36:55 PM »
Il ring Soichi now.:)
Il admit Im wrong if it is not aNUR  but from the people who have been working on it I think not.:)
Team RH9 Cheerleader -

Amerikiwi

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2005, 04:48:55 PM »
Quote from: '[N1ZMO
']Il ring Soichi now.:)
Il admit Im wrong if it is not aNUR  but from the people who have been working on it I think not.:)

OK. What are you waiting for. What about all you so called GURU's... lmao

Custom bound book (1000) with all NUR's - With special plaque and owners name - mine is #0843

Gold VIN Plate.

And the kicker:
BNR34
TV2 - Bayside Blue
QM1 - White
KR4 - Sonic Silver
KV2 - Athlete Silver
GV1 - Black Pearl
AR2 - Active Red
EV1 - Lightning Yellow
LV4 - Midnight Purple II
LX0 - Midnight Purple III
WV2 - Sparkling Silver
QX1 - White Pearl
EY0 - Silica Breath
JW0 - Millennium Jade

(thanks to Shin @ Prospec for the original list)

Guess what..like I said yesterday in a post to [NIZMO] that I thought the car was 'Silica Breath'

Quote from: Amerikiwi
No. There are M spec, M Spec NUR (250 made), V Spec II and V Spec II NUR (750 made) and I don't think the one in Auckland is Millenium Jade..I think its Silica Breath.

Paint code on the car in Auckland is EYO...lol

It is a NUR dude........we'll have to agree to disagree there.

And no need to get so worked up dude, i've got the Hyper Rev right in front of me and it says in Japanese (which i can read) "NUR M-Spec, limited edition of anniversary in Millenium Jade colour".

Are you sure you can read...lol

Good healthy debate, not wanting to steal your thunder but your a man who doesnt like to admit he's wrong.

I'm not often wrong

Do a little homework mate before you go flaming enthusiasts like me who tend to know a bit more than you may realise

Credit where credit is due

Yes, you are a true know-it-all ....lol

It's been fun guys. can we get back to what the thread is about now.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 05:06:09 PM by Amerikiwi »

Amerikiwi

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2005, 05:46:32 PM »
Hello Hello....anyone here....its very quiet here all of a sudden...lol

SDU_1

2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2005, 06:01:30 PM »
Russ I read the entire thread from the start.
I like your car , I think its awesome , but you are really showing your true colors here now.
So I guess its nice car shame about the owner kind of thing ...
Why not blow darkness again and start some other rumours ? Maybe something like Canman and Nizmo are in actual fact Both the same person and therefore because you are such a reliable source of information in regard to who is who posting here, Darkness will ban their ass ...because lets face it you have never been wrong before ...
Caio ..

StageFumer11

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2005, 06:05:21 PM »
I think you hit the nail on the head :P.... Either way it will be sad to see such a nice expample of a GTR to go. Good luck with it all. And so whats this mussle car eh ? :P
1985 R30 Skyline Coupe

Mammaryman

2002 M Spec NUR
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2005, 06:13:09 PM »
Blimey all these free bumps........fantastic:D

There were infact 1008 Nur's made..........hahahahaha....sorry Russell;)

I mean seriously who really cares if there is another about, the sad fact is that it's going. Oh well, the Audi club gains where the GTR club loses!!

Haha Stagefumer, we must have posted virtually the same comment at the same time...lol
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 06:15:33 PM by Mammaryman »