Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: *WARNING* Dont Buy from StreetProKits in auckland.  (Read 7780 times)

0t1

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/groups/132769916715/
*WARNING* Dont Buy from StreetProKits in auckland.
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2011, 09:09:06 PM »
Quote from: Demco;556297
Mad mike is a homo anyway fitting he gets parts from other homos

Those are very strong and demeaning comments to make in an open forum, however we live a world where freedom of speech is our right.
E rere kau mai te awa nui nei, Mai i te kahui maunga ki Tangaroa, Ko au te awa, Ko te awa ko au. The river flows, From the mountains to the sea, I am the river,the river is me

Demco

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2011, 09:38:08 PM »
Im sorry I just really don't like the guy I have my reasons I guess i was a little mad at the time and outa line with my language i will edit
♜♞♝♛[Firing order: 1-5-3-6-2-4]♚♝♞♜[/b]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ARRRHHH THUUURRRTYYY TWOOO
Progress 98%

[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[/COLOR] || ]

Ethan

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2011, 11:18:37 PM »
Quote from: R34GTT;555679
I know I'm a newbie, but can second the bad rep from strretpro. He's ya best friend organising prices and account details.  Was even texting me after 10pm one night.  As soon as I'd paid, nothing, no reply's, no emails, no answering phone calls.  3 1/2 months later i received 2 of the 3 parts ordered, with some excuse that a truck hit their phone poll and they lost internet and cellphones?  Tried chasing up for the 3rd part but gave up after another 2 months of calls and bullcrap.   Wasn't worth the extra hassel especially from the south island.  Wouldn't recomend to friends or strangers

Yeah he definetly is your best mate, i told him how i wanted an rb26 and he rekond he could get me one out of a drag car, he also rekoned he would be keen to sort out swaps for an R34 body. Never heard of it again lol.

Quote from: D1LEMA;555568
Yo Ethan,

You where the one taking him to cort ?? or was that someone else ...

i remember poping into there to make sure he was still there for someone on SDU wanting to take him to cort or something. He's got cars parked outside all the time seems busy.

but ive heard nothing but bad about him and what he sells.

Hes 5 mins up the road from me so if you need any futher help let me know

yeah that was me thanks again for that.

Quote from: ECR33;555787
maybe because majority have not heard about this guys rep and are first time buyers from him or have no experience in dodgy deals such as this one?

his original trademe account levinguy had major bad feed backs lots of it haha, seems hes deleted that account. He had another streetprogroup or something, but he didn't use it for long because hes on sella now.

TBH im worried about court because hes agreed to go after having being served from a baylif?(how to spell lol?) so maybe hes got a trick up his sleeve? i just cant be f**ked with getting 5bucks a week from him. But being a business owner sure he couldnt get away with that?

Bottom line is he still owes me the stuff. I dont know if anyone seen the thread but after getting the car home a few weeks or months later lol i checked the fitment only to find hed cut the headlights off the car instead of easily unbolting them. i checked and the bolts arent seized or anything. Do you know how much really nice r34 headlights are worth?

He also told me that he was getting a better and new hood/front bar for me but what i got was a grey unpainted hood with a chip in it no latch and no hood pins(but he gave me like the cheapest crappyiest hood pin kit ever lol) and a scuffed up front bar. Oh yeah and he tried to tell me his set of versus rims cost 3 grand. yeah right more like 1200 brand new.

I should have picked up on it earlier but it was my first car and i knew nothing of skylines/parts ect epsecially the value of a skyline, im embarresed by how much i payed for a rolling body. I was a young dumb fanboy with some hard earned saving and to be honest some inheritence money too what a dick on my part.

Still though its going to be mad thug/swagged out when its finished.Imagine it without the ugly vinyls(i ripped them off) and something like varrstoen or rota grids or just something with a really low offset concave look (but im having trouble finding rims in this style in 19inch, 18s wont fill the gap and the car can only go so low because of the kit.) oh and if my english or paragraphs or whatever look retarted, i went to school to eat lunch haha.

lilmatt

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2011, 09:29:55 PM »
at least you didnt work $1000 of labour n didnt get paid a cent!

Ethan

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »
oh man ^ tl:dr on my post lol

That sucks too i guess matt,  but 2k/2.5k stuff > 1k worth of labour?
technically that 2k of stuff i ddnt receive is 2k of labour i payed to him?

anyway guys court next week finger crossed for me guys

ECR33

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2011, 07:52:43 AM »
*fingers crossed*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"WHAT THE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR" ==> thirtythre3.tumblr.com

zique

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2011, 08:16:26 AM »
go get him bro in court! I hate people like this..quick to take your money and then take forever to provide the service and when they do,its ****!

Ethan

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2011, 01:33:42 PM »
thanks guys, just check its next sunday but technically next week right haha :p

actually no its wednesday even better i dont have to take a day off work:)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 03:59:38 PM by Ethan »

live4liners

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2011, 05:54:54 PM »
good luck with that. put him in his place. does he have other neg feedback? you could try ask those traders to help with your case.

Ethan

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2011, 06:09:40 PM »
his old account had HEAPS of neg feedback but cancled that account and ive talked to a guy from silviaforums who i think took him to court and he said to get as much out of him as i can.

Erelyes

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2011, 07:49:31 PM »
Just reading their website.

The following situations are fully covered under the Streetpro Fitment Guarantee:

Hoods:
•Gap between the hood and the fenders are more than 1/4" wide on each side

0.25 inches = 6.35 millimeters
o.O
- Pete

Ethan

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2011, 07:39:54 PM »
He did a no show at court today and a warrent for his arrest was issued, we signed the distress warrent and all that jazz for the payements so yeah ill let you know what happens when something new comes up.

ECR33

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2011, 08:01:30 PM »
so he can be arressted for all this? *if so, WOOHOO!* no more clubbing pictures for him anytime soon* lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"WHAT THE WORLD IS NOT READY FOR" ==> thirtythre3.tumblr.com

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 08:02:47 PM »
he will be arrested for it, not can be. next time he's pulled over or spotted by police he will be detained

MZ ROLA

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
What an idiot ...