Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Trademe Auctions to check out Thread  (Read 127161 times)

RB30DET-R30

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1049
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2415 on: October 18, 2013, 02:39:54 AM »
Quote from: BADHAB|T;621602
I too noticed that on another RB20 a few weeks back... after doing some digging I found out some RB20s have "RB20" stamped in the cambelt cover and some simply don't. Nothing odd or sinister going on (not a 25DE+t etc)... I'm thinking it might be an age thing, the later RB20s getting that stamp, maybe ...?


Nah don't beleive it lol I have seen, heard of, dealt with and so on & so on 100-200 motors and have never heard of or seen a R32/C33/A31 era RB20DE/DET without the RB20 stamped cambelt cover they have always been S1 RB25DE's...
Im getting there slowly at the moment

RB30DET-R30

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1049
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2416 on: October 18, 2013, 02:41:15 AM »
Quote from: Demco;621607
Oh..My...

Nissan Skyline RSX SUPER RARE DR30 1983


http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/nissan/auction-287347105.htm


Been for sale 6 odd years lol and has been on Trademe for a good 4 years or so lol with no price change at all lol
Im getting there slowly at the moment

Tomy255

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 502
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2417 on: October 18, 2013, 10:20:30 AM »
Quote from: RB30DET-R30;621636
Nah don't beleive it lol I have seen, heard of, dealt with and so on & so on 100-200 motors and have never heard of or seen a R32/C33/A31 era RB20DE/DET without the RB20 stamped cambelt cover they have always been S1 RB25DE's...


My factory r32 20det doesnt have the stamp on the cambelt cover and neither did my 25de cef :confused:

Tomy255

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 502
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2418 on: October 18, 2013, 10:23:02 AM »
If im reading correctly that is, you are saying you've never seen on without the stamp?

s13_jz

  • RB20E
  • *
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2419 on: October 20, 2013, 08:28:24 PM »
Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

Don't care if it's a repost, this is sex

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=649214989
R32 gtst

Rolling body, full interior, 18x11 wheels, 25det box, Everything.
Just needs an engine and intercooler set up.

My dear lord I have never wanted a car so much and it's not even running.

Someone buy it for me plz and il put my 2j in it.



Oh man oh man oh man oh man
Ayzu no koto mo aru kara ne

b00stinz

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 5819
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2420 on: October 20, 2013, 10:11:20 PM »
Quote from: s13_jz;621688
Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man

Don't care if it's a repost, this is sex

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=649214989
R32 gtst

Rolling body, full interior, 18x11 wheels, 25det box, Everything.
Just needs an engine and intercooler set up.

My dear lord I have never wanted a car so much and it's not even running.

Someone buy it for me plz and il put my 2j in it.



Oh man oh man oh man oh man



I think there's something wrong with that car. I'd avoid it.

nzl

  • RB20DE
  • **
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2421 on: October 20, 2013, 10:18:01 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;621695
I think there's something wrong with that car. I'd avoid it.


Agreed, pretty weird this guy goes to the effort of importing it then decides to sell it.

That Harry Connick Jr Guy

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1097
    • View Profile
    • http://
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2422 on: October 20, 2013, 10:53:08 PM »
Probably difficult to comply. Plus the fellow must have a screw loose because he rags on 4wd. 2wd GTR is just not as god intended,
Anything that doesn\'t Kill you can only maime you for life.

b00stinz

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 5819
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2423 on: October 20, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »
Quote from: nzl;621698
Agreed, pretty weird this guy goes to the effort of importing it then decides to sell it.


I currently have a blue R32 that this guy used to own and got green stickered. All I can say is from what I've managed to dig up, him and the rest of the owners are absolute f*cking tools. He probably found out that chassis he has can't be road registered or something.

s13_jz

  • RB20E
  • *
  • Posts: 48
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2424 on: October 20, 2013, 11:38:11 PM »
Quote from: That Harry Connick Jr Guy;621704
Probably difficult to comply. Plus the fellow must have a screw loose because he rags on 4wd. 2wd GTR is just not as god intended,



Rego on hold though?





Edit:


Quote from: b00stinz;621706
I currently have a blue R32 that this guy used to own and got green stickered. All I can say is from what I've managed to dig up, him and the rest of the owners are absolute f*cking tools. He probably found out that chassis he has can't be road registered or something.




Ohhh
Ayzu no koto mo aru kara ne

Tomy255

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 502
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2425 on: October 20, 2013, 11:51:32 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;621695
I think there's something wrong with that car. I'd avoid it.


The guy selling it doesnt seem like he has any clue what hes doing tbh. He owned a Honda on bags too haha

zifzone

  • RB20DET
  • ***
  • Posts: 211
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2426 on: October 20, 2013, 11:54:24 PM »
Seen that gtst in South Auckland, owner seems like a little smart arse but it looked nice besides the 20e/de he was running in it :S.
ID1000\'s / FMIC / PLENUM / MP.TURBO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

frost.motorsport

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 517
    • View Profile
    • http://www.frostmotorsport.co.nz
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2427 on: October 21, 2013, 08:22:20 PM »
Quote from: RB30DET-R30;621637
Been for sale 6 odd years lol and has been on Trademe for a good 4 years or so lol with no price change at all lol


That's Brad!

I'd stay away from that.
I wouldn\'t have road rage if morons didn\'t have drivers licences!

http://www.frostmotorsport.co.nz

https://www.facebook.com/FrostMotorsport

RB30DET-R30

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1049
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2428 on: October 22, 2013, 03:34:04 PM »
Quote from: Tomy255;621639
If im reading correctly that is, you are saying you've never seen on without the stamp?

Now of course I could be wrong and have been known to be lol but I have owned, worked on, helped with, sold at my old job and dealt with hundreds of RB20DE/DET's and never seen one without RB20 on them cam cover, I have even been told that by a couple of people then I have looked and pointed out to them that their 20DE is actually a 25DE.

But at the end of the day it is a very easy item to swap over with 2 cap screws and 3 bolts and I'm sure many have been swaped over in their time
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 03:40:00 PM by RB30DET-R30 »
Im getting there slowly at the moment

RB30DET-R30

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1049
    • View Profile
Trademe Auctions to check out Thread
« Reply #2429 on: October 22, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »
Quote from: frost.motorsport;621772
That's Brad!

I'd stay away from that.


Haha yeah man I'm from Palmy and a mate used to work for him lol I know about his style
Im getting there slowly at the moment