Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Help with wof  (Read 2025 times)

D1LEMA

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Help with wof
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 11:05:18 AM »
im in the same boat with the mods im getting done .. i will get it certed when i have cash etc but mines off road.

but all tony is trying to say is(i think) ... this is a public forum... with the SDU name ..and image ... and is wanting to be seen as a fully legal club (car wise) no sneaky WOFs (in this case) when you should really have a cert etc.

For someone to come on read this is right away bad rep and image for the club. "ohhhhhh SDU do dodgy wofs blah blah blah"

i can see both sides of the coin. Guess if a wof guy dosnt pick it up or passes it you wouldnt know any better to get a cert for the mods you have done . . .

Hope that semi clears it up ???

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Help with wof
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 12:01:08 PM »
I know a guy that if the car is safe wont worry about a cert im taking mine to him on thursday i'll let you know how I go

Lock bar
rb25det neo
locked diff
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

live4liners

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
Help with wof
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 05:30:32 PM »
well put d1lema. try talking to your local wof guy and see what he says, he might give you the benefit of the doubt when you say youll get it certed in the future. or might not even notice the engine codes. if your up front about it, he might tell you a decent reason as to why it needs to be certed, other than "oh, the book says so.."

bazza

• RB20E
    • View Profile
Help with wof
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2011, 04:07:22 PM »
Just read through this thread,i would be very interested in which VTNZ will put a wof on a car with a locked diff,the other point of fitting a turbo to a non turbo car,they wont miss that one,the inspectors wont put their name to it,its just not worth it. Let us know shrike what happens,i await the outcome of your wof inspection. Unfortunatly when a modified Skyline appears in the line up for inspection,the inspectors are on alert for mods that are not certed,its sad but a stupid few in the past have made it crap for the rest of us.

R33_400R

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Help with wof
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2011, 04:18:10 PM »
i can see this getting messy and abused to get dodgy warrents
Ex President/Admin/Moderator

If You Can't Find It.....Grind It

"Player In Management Profession-------PIMP"

Tony@SkylinesDownUnder.Com

StageFumer11