Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Fuel surge tank setup  (Read 6131 times)

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2011, 01:21:23 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;538782
Few practical kits used for drifting and then the hundreds of others that are just plain fiberglass for looks. Don't quote one and assume it applies for everything else.

All I hear is you go on and on about your tyres. You pay $400 for each for such awesome handling but you never actually get much use of your formidable grip.
Just like you admitted the reason for having a turbo, looks like you have the tyres so you can brag about them or so others dont give you sh*t for having something that isn't 'cool'.

I have not once asked people do "do a skid au" or anything like you have said. Making sh*t up once again like you quoting what my friends say.

I can keep my car in its lane at 100kph with cheap $100 tyres just like you can with you $400 tyres, if im not driving like a retard.

Whatever adjustables you have. They are mainly designed for track use. One does not have as harsh a ride as the other so after your track day, you can once again drive home without the rock hard suspension of a track car.

Well done on taking form over function. You do that, with your stretched as bro 235s on a 9" rim.

I am not a typical skyline hoon who says he is going to track it then doesn't. The difference between me and the idiot who buys an R32 off another clown then takes it to hampton the next day, blows it up then tows it home is that mine will do a day out then get me home no worries. It takes time. It takes money, both of which I don't have lots of because im a student.

Stop starting arguments with people all the time and shoving your opinions down others throats. There are so many others on here who could school you but instead keep their mouths shut and have a laugh at your BS.

Im not going to bother replying to anything you say after this.

CBF W/E IDC STFU.

Wrong, tyres are there so I don't get any nasty suprises in wet weather. I'm not some cheap ****er who settles for anything less than good quality tyres. Had some bad experiences with traction in the past, not planning on letting anything like that happen again, hence the reason they're 10in wide.

No they're not - they're designed for street use hence the reason they're the STREET VERSION. It's the same argument as Tien Streets/Super Streets. They're built for road use with the occasional track day or something like that. Also, I might invite you to check out stance/fitment adjustables, but obvious you wouldn't have any idea what they are. You're too busy throwing blanket statements everywhere.

You also realise how retarded you sound when you have heavier stretch than me. 255s on a 10in wheel.  More tread than you.

Lmao you're the one who gives out advice and tells people to do **** to their car when they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Case in point: marios suspension, stephens 'advice'. My Dad told me to ignore you because you know sweet **** all about cars, he actually laughed when you said block off that PCV valve or whatever. Adriaan agrees.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

westybob

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;538707
How hot does the fuel in the return line get?

Quite hot. Some people put a cooler in the return line.

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2011, 01:32:38 PM »
Quote from: ibb&;538784
Lmao you're the one who gives out advice and tells people to do **** to their car when they have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. Case in point: marios suspension, stephens 'advice'. My Dad told me to ignore you because you know sweet **** all about cars, he actually laughed when you said block off that PCV valve or whatever. Adriaan agrees.

Ok now you're just being petty. What are you trying to do? Embarrass me or something by twisting stories?

1- Stephens 'advice' was between me and him, he kept asking me what to do to his car, HIS DAD (who bought him the car and has driven it for months now) mumbled under his breath and told him to do a service while he was getting the headunit done (because it would be better for the car), ive been telling him the same since then.

2- Were you there for marios suspension? He bidded on them without even looking. Had nothing to do with me. He then begged me to help him install it in his car.

3- Learn how PCV system works. You obviously did not understand what I told you. You will then understand what I said block off and what to vent. Also explain to badhabit and others that their catch cans are setup wrong while youre at it :)

Are you running out of ammo, is that why you're bringing others into this. Because I can do the same if you want.

Knowing SFA is when you comment on every tyre/suspension thread with BS about wheels rubbing on guards and your "sick fitment" causing issues and maybe its the same problem someone else is having.

If you want to continue this, ill be glad to do it in person so you can teach me everything, ill even bring my laptop so you can google teach me.

We can then apply whatever we want to your car, bring your dad and his mates so they can do the work for you.

Ill watch :)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 01:35:08 PM by b00stinz »

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2011, 01:37:53 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;538787
3- Learn how PCV system works. You obviously did not understand what I told you. You will then understand what I said block off and what to vent. Also explain to badhabit and others that their catch cans are setup wrong while youre at it :)

Stopped reading there because you're obviously unable to differentiate between a catch can and a breather.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »
Quote from: ibb&;538788
Stopped reading there because you're obviously unable to differentiate between a catch can and a breather.

What the hell are you on about?

Do you know what your PCV valve and what the breathers do and how they work with a catch can?

he actually laughed when you said block off that PCV valve or whatever

Maybe if you knew what it was, you would know there is no way I would have said something like that.

I removed the PCV system from my old 25DE+T after guidance and advice from others on sdu. So before you start keyboard battling again, consider the fact I have DONE IT. IN REAL LIFE.
 So I do know what is going on there.

Ultimategtr

Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2011, 01:51:11 PM »
This is what Im talkig about - Threads going offtopic. I wish I was a mod

Harley

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • WD - No bullshit ISP
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
Sick of this bull****. Ban nick and warn achala

Skyla

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2011, 03:23:58 PM »
hmmmm just read through this, in all honesty I wouldn't of pulled this topic completely, would of just deleted inappropriate material, as the main part of the thread does have some value and could be of use to other forum members in the future.
I think both need infractions, but IMO doesn't warrent a ban.
R33 GTS25, the 121rwkw 16 sec 1/4 mile whale snail

Taupo track 1, 1.56 (A1GP)
Taupo Track 2, 1.23
Taupo track 3, 47.89
Taupo track 4, 2.02
Manfeild, 1.30
Pukekohe, 1.17
Hampton Downs, 1.25

Harley

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • WD - No bullshit ISP
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2011, 03:50:25 PM »
How are we going to deal with this, ibb seems to be picking fights everywhere. Its making us all look stupid. The last thing i want to do is be hitler

Lith

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://teamlurkracing.orcon.net.nz
Fuel surge tank setup
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2011, 03:52:00 PM »
Yeah thats what I would have thought too, given somehow skidMark is still here it'd be uneven tolerance to ban in this particular instance.  Infractions, of course.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
  --  Socrates

... thanks for all the fish