Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Another crap fight  (Read 2369 times)

skidMark

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1857
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:41:12 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;538508
I don't think it silly to carry some form of protection. You would be silly not to. This is from first hand experience when we used to go out heaps late at night.

 I've been out many nights where stuff has happened to us. We have called the cops every time and they have responded too late and the guys got away.

Other times its been "sorry all units are out on call at the moment but will respond when they are available".
"Oh shot guys, my mates car is being hit by some P addicts and one just punched massive dents in it, take your time".

Zangetsu is new to Auckland so he won't know where the cop shop would have been, I don't even know where one close to newmarket is. Also never knew about *555 but its good to know, although response time again would render it useless at times...



scissor jack, spare wheel and a wheel brace, if you cant beat the **** out of somebody with any of the above, you need a good kicking.
Every site needs a token bogan:

Quote from: gts-4r;541051
hit it with a hammer if it still doesn\'t work then its an electrical problem.

Stalk3r

  • RB25DET
  • ****
  • Posts: 333
    • View Profile
    • http://
Another crap fight
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 12:43:01 PM »
Quote from: skidMark;538512
Don't tell others to stay classy farva.


go back to smoking dope and living on tax payer coin, you wouldnt know classy if it came up and punched you in the face

skidMark

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1857
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 12:45:33 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;538471
That was a sweet meet!

Zangetsu, your story worries me. Not often that happens but yes people do get followed like that and end result isnt good. Happens to modified cars more than anything. Ive only had it happen once about 4 years ago.
 Glad you got out of it unharmed though. You wouldnt have seen what cars were following?


i've had it happen plenty..... its really not hard to **** off, and u dont need a high powered car, but if its police you should like you know... stop and stuff... nod nod
Every site needs a token bogan:

Quote from: gts-4r;541051
hit it with a hammer if it still doesn\'t work then its an electrical problem.

SafT

  • RB20E
  • *
  • Posts: 49
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 01:26:18 PM »
I think it's fair to say SDU would be a much better place without a certain person.

Not naming names here.

live4liners

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1443
    • View Profile
    • http://
Another crap fight
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »
actually i would totally disagree. i dont think thats fair thing to say at all.

skidMark

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1857
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 08:22:55 PM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;538515
go back to smoking dope and living on tax payer coin, you wouldnt know classy if it came up and punched you in the face


you're funny...

nice limo president douchebag.
Every site needs a token bogan:

Quote from: gts-4r;541051
hit it with a hammer if it still doesn\'t work then its an electrical problem.

ibb&

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 2110
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 08:30:40 PM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;538515
go back to smoking dope and living on tax payer coin, you wouldnt know classy if it came up and punched you in the face


Oh boy here we go.

p.s. Skid status: ****ing told.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

Stalk3r

  • RB25DET
  • ****
  • Posts: 333
    • View Profile
    • http://
Another crap fight
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 08:38:45 PM »
Really? 6 hours to think of a comeback and that's the best you've got? You try so hard to piss me off or troll me, seems a little sad. clearly the fruitlless efforts of a child

Also I find it hillariously ironic you turned up to the meet wearing what could best be described as a bush p1g (wtf *** is a disallowed word? jesus christ *shakes head*) hunters outfit, and for the record so you don't think its a lame funny it isn't for your benefit there's. Prolly about 3 people that were present last night that will get it and find it hilarious

Additional, for a guy that makes snyde remarks and trys to imply he's smarter than someone else you seem to be pretty oblivious to the fact that there's a bunch of people who can't fuxcking stand you, yet you act like they're your mates, I'm not going to name names because its not my place but you should probably work on trying to be more aware of the people around you
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:42:58 PM by Stalk3r »

Stalk3r

  • RB25DET
  • ****
  • Posts: 333
    • View Profile
    • http://
Another crap fight
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 08:40:09 PM »
Quote from: ibb&;538561
Oh boy here we go.

p.s. Skid status: ****ing told.


Told ya I'd post your quote :p hope you guys had a good night :)

ibb&

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 2110
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 08:48:47 PM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;538564
Really? 6 hours to think of a comeback and that's the best you've got? You try so hard to piss me off or troll me, seems a little sad. clearly the fruitlless efforts of a child

Also I find it hillariously ironic you turned up to the meet wearing what could best be described as a bush p1g (wtf *** is a disallowed word? jesus christ *shakes head*) hunters outfit, and for the record so you don't think its a lame funny it isn't for your benefit there's. Prolly about 3 people that were present last night that will get it and find it hilarious

Additional, for a guy that makes snyde remarks and trys to imply he's smarter than someone else you seem to be pretty oblivious to the fact that there's a bunch of people who can't fuxcking stand you, yet you act like they're your mates, I'm not going to name names because its not my place but you should probably work on trying to be more aware of the people around you




Here's the expected turn of events.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

skidMark

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1857
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 08:49:39 PM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;538564
Also I find it hillariously ironic you turned up to the meet wearing what could best be described as a bush p1g (wtf *** is a disallowed word? jesus christ *shakes head*) hunters outfit, and for the record so you don't think its a lame funny it isn't for your benefit there's. Prolly about 3 people that were present last night that will get it and find it hilarious


I understand very clearly what you just implied...

See you next time :)

It was also about a 5 second reply, some of us actually work on our cars and have things to do.
Every site needs a token bogan:

Quote from: gts-4r;541051
hit it with a hammer if it still doesn\'t work then its an electrical problem.

Stalk3r

  • RB25DET
  • ****
  • Posts: 333
    • View Profile
    • http://
Another crap fight
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 08:54:00 PM »
Quote from: skidMark;538569
See you next time :)

It was also about a 5 second reply, some of us actually work on our cars and have things to do.

hahahaha, you are the least intimidating person ever, try me

also im willing to bet you smoked a bowl, and thought youd come up with a brilliant comeback got distracted by trying to find snacks and stay awake, 6 hours later (although it only felt like half an hour) you finally post it

regardless of how you came up with, its terrible

not you didnt comment on the rest of it

skidMark

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1857
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 08:55:18 PM »
Quote from: live4liners;538524
actually i would totally disagree. i dont think thats fair thing to say at all.


makes ya wonder huh, this guy has had it in for me since he joined, i figure its just an alias of another member so meh.
Every site needs a token bogan:

Quote from: gts-4r;541051
hit it with a hammer if it still doesn\'t work then its an electrical problem.

ibb&

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 2110
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2011, 08:56:50 PM »
God feels like I'm back in 3rd form.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

StageFumer11

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 2926
    • View Profile
    • http://
Another crap fight
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 09:04:37 PM »
I moved these posts from the auckland meet thread. Getting out of hand after it had been reported.

Unsure if any further action is wished to be taken, But skid seems a little upset with the comments said about his missis.

Hopefully that thread wont contiune
1985 R30 Skyline Coupe