Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Another crap fight  (Read 2363 times)

Skyla

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 09:23:13 PM »
these two have both been spoken to before about this sort of stuff, IMO they are as bad as each other and neither of them can keep it civil. taking into account that one of these guys is s financial member might require involvement from those higer up the chain of command
R33 GTS25, the 121rwkw 16 sec 1/4 mile whale snail

Taupo track 1, 1.56 (A1GP)
Taupo Track 2, 1.23
Taupo track 3, 47.89
Taupo track 4, 2.02
Manfeild, 1.30
Pukekohe, 1.17
Hampton Downs, 1.25

StageFumer11

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
Another crap fight
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 09:31:53 PM »
fair call :)
1985 R30 Skyline Coupe

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 12:10:09 AM »
Since I live next to one of the involved and have a known dislike of the other I have no comment.

But I support whatever decision is made.
AFK.

R33_400R

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 12:55:59 AM »
Who made the report???

as from my reading of this Arron (stalker) has been the one who needs a slap on the hand, he started it with the comment to skid
"go back to smoking dope and living on tax payer coin, you wouldnt know classy if it came up and punched you in the face"

i also think Saft needs a warning, for his comment and IBB& is boarder line with his comment "p.s. Skid status: ****ing told."
Ex President/Admin/Moderator

If You Can't Find It.....Grind It

"Player In Management Profession-------PIMP"

Tony@SkylinesDownUnder.Com

Skyla

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2011, 07:34:30 AM »
the incident was reported twice, by ibb& and by skid, both reports were made within a couple of minutes of each other. in their defence they at least reported posts, thats something they haven't done in the past (so it gives the impression that they aren't happy with this sort of behaviour on the forums) so it looks like the message is slowly sinking in about reporting inappropriate posts. My perspective on this is Stalk3r appears to be the aggressor, skid was defending himself.

Another comment that causes concern, is the willingness of a forum member to advertise that fact they carry knives and battons, so not cool seeing this sort of thing on the forums
Originally Posted by Lethal300  
**** really damn i saw you in Newmarket the road you went down was the domain road i shouted at you but you didn't hear was in my mates GT-4 at the lights there were 3 of us damn if i knew would of stopped to help i saw the cars if i remember one was a Evo 3-2-1 gen in red if i remember and a legacy can't remember colour think it was white. Sorry to hear that wish i could of helped we always have flick out batons and knives so that would of been fun. That pisses me off  can't believe someone would bother doing that least your safe and hopefully your car is too?

Taupo Track 2, 1.23
Taupo track 3, 47.89
Taupo track 4, 2.02
Manfeild, 1.30
Pukekohe, 1.17
Hampton Downs, 1.25

R33_400R

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2011, 07:49:55 AM »
i agree with that Rach, i think Letha300 needs a infractoin for inapropiate posts for that comment, as he didnt have to name weapons in the comment.

and as much of a nice guy Stalker is in this case yes he started it and cause the s**t fight and i think atleast 1 infraction is called for against him.

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2011, 09:18:58 AM »
I'm not going to defend Stalkers actions, even i think theres some attitude problems there.

all those comments actually started at the meet. They were hassling each other, and not it a entirely humorous way. You could tell they don't like or have time for each other.

Something to keep in mind. More and more paid members are getting tired of Skids attitude.
AFK.

Skyla

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2011, 09:48:11 AM »
thanks Jimmy, it's hard for us to make judgement calls when we don't know the full story, we know that skid antagonises situations (he can't help himself) and stalk3r calls a spade a spade, and it's very obvious that they don't like each other, but there's no need for this sort of behaviour to spill out on the forums for all to see, specially taking into account the roll Stalker has played within SDU over the years he should know better.
I've made my opinions very clear in the past in respect to skid, I have to agree with Jimmy people get tired of his antics and how many taps on the wrist do you give someone before someone is banned?

Taupo Track 2, 1.23
Taupo track 3, 47.89
Taupo track 4, 2.02
Manfeild, 1.30
Pukekohe, 1.17
Hampton Downs, 1.25

R33_400R

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 05:59:14 AM »
just from your comment jimmy, can you (if you were there, or ill talk to some others too) fill us in more on what happened at the meet between them?

as that changes the game a touch due to things being taken in to a more public eye than just a couple of keyboarders.

sorry to throw you in the middle a touch :D

and Rach i agree they are as bad as each other, Stalker should know better from his past roles and such, and altho skid is trying to a degree (reporting posts) we are all guilty or poasting/emailling/saying things when someone stabs a nerv, and if i was him and someone took a cheap shot at shina, im more likly to clock them one than have a keyboard fight, if you know what i mean, thats just a main rule ya dont bring partners/girls friends in to a fight as someone gunna get a slap :D

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 01:08:40 PM »
Quote from: R33_400R;538720
just from your comment jimmy, can you (if you were there, or ill talk to some others too) fill us in more on what happened at the meet between them?

Just comments and snide remarks to each other really. similar to what was said on here.

Stalker may call a spade a spade, but as long as there he's breathing he will rant with the best of them and take jabs at people he doesn't like. It's not something that can be stopped.
AFK.

Lith

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://teamlurkracing.orcon.net.nz
Another crap fight
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 01:44:34 PM »
Quote from: R33_400R;538606
i also think Saft needs a warning, for his comment

Which comment was that?
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
  --  Socrates

... thanks for all the fish

R33_400R

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2011, 03:49:24 PM »
Quote from: SafT;538521
I think it's fair to say SDU would be a much better place without a certain person.

Not naming names here.

this comment Lith

Lith

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://teamlurkracing.orcon.net.nz
Another crap fight
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2011, 03:52:42 PM »
Probably better suited to a PM to moderators or admin, but I don't know that I'd count that as a personal attack so much as a voice of the people.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
  --  Socrates

... thanks for all the fish

darkness

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Another crap fight
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2011, 05:05:46 PM »
Quote from: Lith;538826
Probably better suited to a PM to moderators or admin, but I don't know that I'd count that as a personal attack so much as a voice of the people.

I agree with this.
AFK.