Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Poll

Your View?

kidmark doesnt contribute anything of value,
19 (82.6%)
kidmark is a valuable member of SDU.
4 (17.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark  (Read 3160 times)

carlbgc

  • RB25DET
  • ****
  • Posts: 308
    • View Profile
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2011, 04:47:34 PM »
This forums admins are a joke.

Wait until that admin comes on and blasts us that hes too busy getting married/looking after dog/ masturbating to have time to tick the ban box on skidmarks account.

Lith

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 3427
    • View Profile
    • http://teamlurkracing.orcon.net.nz
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2011, 04:51:10 PM »
Quote from: carlbgc;543303
This forums admins are a joke.

Wait until that admin comes on and blasts us that hes too busy getting married/looking after dog/ masturbating to have time to tick the ban box on skidmarks account.


Its not laziness, there has been conversation in regards to it and the execs decided to keep him on.   Please don't take this as the majority view of all the moderators and administrators.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
  --  Socrates

... thanks for all the fish

ibb&

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 2110
    • View Profile
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2011, 04:52:08 PM »
Quote from: phax;543302
You know what I don't like about some people on SDU? When they blatantly proposition members's partners when fully realising that they are in a relationship. That's stooping pretty low imho.

Oh god don't even get me started on that one. How he claimed he could, without a problem, steal my girlfriend of a year and a half off me without issue was also in there somewhere..

Quote from: Lith;543306
Its not laziness, there has been conversation in regards to it and the execs decided to keep him on.   Please don't take this as the majority view of all the moderators and administrators.

Wait.. What.. :splat:
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

ibb&

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 2110
    • View Profile
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2011, 04:53:25 PM »
Quote from: Lith;543306
Its not laziness, there has been conversation in regards to it and the execs decided to keep him on.   Please don't take this as the majority view of all the moderators and administrators.


Wait.. What.. :splat:
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

Lith

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 3427
    • View Profile
    • http://teamlurkracing.orcon.net.nz
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2011, 04:54:50 PM »
I can see why one might look at it that way in the respect that apparently he's not been given a formal warning that he will lose his membership.  I still don't agree with it, but I figure anyone who makes a decision should stand by it so I have no hesitation in stating they decided that.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
  --  Socrates

... thanks for all the fish

xdrift

  • RB25DET
  • ****
  • Posts: 372
    • View Profile
    • http://
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2011, 04:57:06 PM »
Quote from: thrasher;543284
poor fulla, gonna have a big blow to the ego when he comes across this!


I don't think you need to worry about his ego to much, it could benefical for it to be reduced a bit.
Now I am a c*nt to, so I understand to a point, he has posted some quite funny things, but when he is driving away good knowledgeable members, that is a problem.
He sure didn't last on the 300zx forum very long, managed to create some serious drama in that time to, there was talk of even splitng the forum into two areas, one for the plebs, and the other for known core members, glad that they booted him and that the split never happened.

Can him I say..literally- off to the pet food factory I what what!
-should add that as third vote option haha

ibb&

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 2110
    • View Profile
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2011, 05:00:41 PM »
Quote from: Lith;543311
I can see why one might look at it that way in the respect that apparently he's not been given a formal warning that he will lose his membership.


He's not a member - and in the month ban he received it stated "he was on very thin ice" or somewhat similar. I'd show the picture but I deleted him from facebook.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

phax

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 565
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gpforums.co.nz
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2011, 05:02:19 PM »
Quote from: ibb&;543309
Oh god don't even get me started on that one. How he claimed he could, without a problem, steal my girlfriend of a year and a half off me without issue was also in there somewhere..



Wait.. What.. :splat:


I'm not talking about skidmark, but yeah

Lith

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 3427
    • View Profile
    • http://teamlurkracing.orcon.net.nz
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2011, 05:04:50 PM »
Quote from: ibb&;543314
He's not a member - and in the month ban he received it stated "he was on very thin ice" or somewhat similar. I'd show the picture but I deleted him from facebook.


Yeah I thought it was like that last time, or the time before, or...  hence the discussion coming up to ban him for the latest action.  

I meant forum member, too.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
  --  Socrates

... thanks for all the fish

ibb&

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 2110
    • View Profile
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2011, 05:08:49 PM »
Quote from: Lith;543317
Yeah I thought it was like that last time, or the time before, or...  hence the discussion coming up to ban him for the latest action.  

I meant forum member, too.


Oh right, well, yeah I guess he is. But I would've thought after the several warnings and the fact he continues to ****post would lead them to result in a ban finally.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

Lith

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 3427
    • View Profile
    • http://teamlurkracing.orcon.net.nz
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2011, 05:10:10 PM »
Quote from: carlbgc;543303
hes too busy getting married/looking after dog/ masturbating to have time to tick the ban box on skidmarks account.


PS.  The leftover moderator in me says thats not really called for, this shouldn't be about personal attacks.  I know it seems off that the thread is specific, but skid has obviously pissed off enough people so slightly different.
"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
  --  Socrates

... thanks for all the fish

Stalk3r

  • RB25DET
  • ****
  • Posts: 333
    • View Profile
    • http://
I think SDU forums would be better without Skidmark
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2011, 05:11:42 PM »
Quote from: Lith;543320
PS.  The leftover moderator in me says thats not really called for, this shouldn't be about personal attacks.  I know it seems off that the thread is specific, but skid has obviously pissed off enough people so slightly different.


i agree, theres more people on here with the power to do something about mark, so pinpointing one of them is not acceptable, nor is making a remark like that