Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Poll

What should I do

e respectful but dont take the risk
24 (43.6%)
rap up youll be fine
9 (16.4%)
ouble wrap if your that scared you pansy
3 (5.5%)
ts only herpes dont worry about it at least its not aids
6 (10.9%)
ust walk away now
13 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Female advice (uncertain please help)  (Read 9285 times)

D1LEMA

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 3911
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2011, 09:34:18 AM »
Quote from: ONS2HU;559283
clamidia was it not syphalus


Quote from: Shrike;559284
I highly doubt it was the same girl lol


Nah it wasnt ... Robs was a guy.

BOOM. haha

b00stinz

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 5819
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2011, 09:35:47 AM »
This is the most unexpected thread on SDU.

To be honest I don't think she's worth risking getting the herp for. There are waaaaaay more chicks out there and you're still young.

1 girl + herp = lifetime of rejection from many chicks if they find out you have the herp

Think about it.

Is one girl worth risking it all.

For life.

Herpies.

For life.

On your penis

For life.

ONS2HU

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1650
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 09:37:12 AM »
are we telling now are we?
Quote from: pure_methamphetamachine;561726
I am just a legend. Fairly simple really.

Shrike

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1072
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 09:38:21 AM »
Quote from: b00stinz;559287
This is the most unexpected thread on SDU.

To be honest I don't think she's worth risking getting the herp for. There are waaaaaay more chicks out there and you're still young.

1 girl + herp = lifetime of rejection from many chicks if they find out you have the herp

Think about it.

Is one girl worth risking it all.

For life.

Herpies.

For life.

On your penis

For life.


you make a good point and I have been thinking that to but I do like her maybe ill see how things go this weekend and not do anything that puts me at risk
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

Stalk3r

  • RB25DET
  • ****
  • Posts: 333
    • View Profile
    • http://
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 09:40:11 AM »
seriously i made the post that answers everything, up about 5

skylsh32

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 600
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2011, 09:40:45 AM »
Words of Phill Gould(if anyone here watches the NRL) NO NO NO!  This topic is gold.

D1LEMA

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 3911
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2011, 09:41:00 AM »
Quote from: Shrike;559290
you make a good point and I have been thinking that to but I do like her maybe ill see how things go this weekend and not do anything that puts me at risk


Your so screwd. lol.

AKA ... see how things go ... = shes getting done.

b00stinz

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 5819
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2011, 09:41:54 AM »
Quote from: Shrike;559290
you make a good point and I have been thinking that to but I do like her maybe ill see how things go this weekend and not do anything that puts me at risk


I think you "like" her because you're just sexually attracted to her tbh. Just because its a new girl and you haven't been there yet.

I reckon you should jerk off before you go see her so you won't be as horny and your penis won't do the thinking for you :)

projects

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 974
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zerofighter.co.nz
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »
i think what johnny said is best. go for the weekend have fun be all friendly and not make it **** for her. make her give you blowys, i dont know if you can get herpies from anal.....

or just find the nearest whore house and say you're just shooting out to grab something.
Rb26det Holset S13 Track car.

http://www.zerofighter.co.nz

Shrike

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1072
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 09:48:51 AM »
Quote from: b00stinz;559294
I think you "like" her because you're just sexually attracted to her tbh. Just because its a new girl and you haven't been there yet.

I reckon you should jerk off before you go see her so you won't be as horny and your penis won't do the thinking for you :)


thats the plan lol and im not going to get drunk and ive know her for ages its just got to the point where shes realized she likes me
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

Shrike

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1072
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 09:49:31 AM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;559259
i genuinely cant stop laughing, i closed the window and wandered off to do some work, and just couldnt stop chuckling, this is just too much


did you stop laughing
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

D1LEMA

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 3911
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 09:56:19 AM »
Quote from: projects;559295
i think what johnny said is best. go for the weekend have fun be all friendly and not make it **** for her. make her give you blowys, i dont know if you can get herpies from anal.....

or just find the nearest whore house and say you're just shooting out to grab something.


Solutions. This is a good one.

Shrike

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1072
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 09:57:28 AM »
Quote from: D1LEMA;559299
Solutions. This is a good one.


she only has it downstairs so yessss that could work lol
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

D1LEMA

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 3911
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
This has to be one of the funnist topics on SDU ever.

Too many "lol's"

Shrike

  • RB26DETT
  • *****
  • Posts: 1072
    • View Profile
Female advice (uncertain please help)
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »
its not flaring up atm either so chances of catching it are at the lowest
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage