• View Profile
ID1000\'s / FMIC / PLENUM / MP.TURBO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Wtf?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 01:07:15 PM »
Heaps that went on that cruise got owned by cops. I came on facebook this morning and my newsfeed has at least 4 different people saying FTP and all that jazz.

One almost got stickered for being 2mm below cert but then he got let off because car was on an angle...

As much as I like to attend big cruises. Just too risky.

mlracing.co.nz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Wtf?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 01:46:38 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;562798
Heaps that went on that cruise got owned by cops. I came on facebook this morning and my newsfeed has at least 4 different people saying FTP and all that jazz.

One almost got stickered for being 2mm below cert but then he got let off because car was on an angle...

As much as I like to attend big cruises. Just too risky.

If there is nothing wrong with the car, what's the matter? :)
After performance parts for your car? PM Me, email sales@mlracing.co.nz or visit www.mlracing.co.nz!

Demco

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Wtf?
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 01:50:19 PM »
Quote from: mlracing.co.nz;562809
If there is nothing wrong with the car, what's the matter? :)

Experience has taught me that when it comes to the lovely five-o there is always something wrong with your car if it isn't a mommy car stock as
♜♞♝♛[Firing order: 1-5-3-6-2-4]♚♝♞♜[/b]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ARRRHHH THUUURRRTYYY TWOOO
Progress 98%

[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[/COLOR] || ]

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
Wtf?
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 02:21:27 PM »
Quote from: Demco;562811
Experience has taught me that when it comes to the lovely five-o there is always something wrong with your car if it isn't a mommy car stock as

not every police officer is out to get you, and if chances are if theres "always something wrong" with your car chances are youre failing the attitude test

nanook

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
Wtf?
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 02:22:53 PM »
Quote from: Demco;562811

one fine example...people have been green stickered for a noisy exhaust after an over aggressive subjective test when there was nothing wrong with it at all.

main point to cause you $$$ and hassles cause they can.

Some are just out to cause you grief for whatever reason (they have a few to choose from), like all humans there's nice ones and arses.

nanook

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
Wtf?
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 02:24:29 PM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;562826
not every police officer is out to get you, and if chances are if theres "always something wrong" with your car chances are youre failing the attitude test

attitude goes a long way with them for sure....

zifzone

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
Wtf?
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 02:32:06 PM »
Yea well , what do they expect when they post the freeking thing on fb . I heard the cops wernt that bad and people were warned if your cars not legit stay home.
ID1000\'s / FMIC / PLENUM / MP.TURBO!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

D1LEMA

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Wtf?
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 02:37:48 PM »
Quote from: nanook;562829
attitude goes a long way with them for sure....

Quote from: Stalk3r;562826

Agreed, many times ive been pulled in my old cefi. Thing was legit as. looked ligit. was tidy. Was friendly with the cop. most of the time they are the same. If they wanted to look at the car i told them go nuts. only had one that did. and i even opend the bonnet for them and showed them the external was plumed in etc. Alot of the time they check you out and then just let you go unless your being a f**kwit towards them.

Respect goes both ways

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Wtf?
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2011, 12:36:35 PM »
Quote from: zifzone;562834
Yea well , what do they expect when they post the freeking thing on fb . I heard the cops wernt that bad and people were warned if your cars not legit stay home.

Then that is perfectly fine. They were instructed to check on cars then and the people who are "FTP-ing" have no reason to as they were warned.