Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Hampton Downs Trackday 24 June  (Read 1317 times)

westybob

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Hampton Downs Trackday 24 June
« on: May 11, 2012, 05:54:52 PM »
Its good to see other SDU members at trackdays but there are so many Playday events, open days at Pukekohe, Hampton, Taupo, Manfield etc so if you are committed to one start a thread so others can join you!. (Hint to Mark - looking forward to seeing either of your cars in action!).

Anyway I am booked for Hampton Downs on Sunday 24 June. Anyone else?!!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 05:56:39 PM by westybob »

koschak

• SDU Executive
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
playday trackdays update
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 10:54:22 AM »
This Saturday the  Track Day is fully booked but we have spaces on the skid pan in the afternoon. Have a skid between track sessions or just do the skid pan event.

We also have another trackday on Sunday 27 May for those who missed out on the 19th details below and don't forget Taupo on Sunday 3 May

HAMPTON DOWNS

SATURDAY 19th   MAY
Skid Pan  Afternoon 1.00pm to 4.30pm $40

SUNDAY  27 MAY  FULL DAY
Normal Group                               $135
Prestige Group                              $230

TAUPO   TRACK 1  (A1GP Track)

SUNDAY 3 JUNE
(Queens Birthday weekend so have a break in Taupo as Monday is a holiday.
Normal Group                               $130
Prestige Group                              $220

GENERAL
RULES FOR OPEN CARS
All open cars (i.e. soft top convertibles) must have roll protection, either factory fitted such as: Boxter, S2000, Z3, Z4, 350z, 370z & Elise  etc. or suitable aftermarket roll protection if it is not Factory fitted.

PAYMENT : Pay by direct credit to PLAYDAY, 03 0698 0485598-00 giving your name as the reference or if you don't have internet banking deposit the money at any Westpac and use your cell ph number as the reference. Please drop us a quick email once you have made the payment just to ensure we have matched the payment correctly. playday@playdayontrack.co.nz

We will e mail you as soon as your payment appears in our account, to confirm your place at the event.

Please DO NOT phone or text  the confirmation of your payment.

About 1 week before the event we will send an email to everybody who has paid, with further details of the day.

WEBSITE : More information about our trackdays including how they run, what to wear, rules for passengers, etc is to be found on our website http://www.playdayontrack.co.nz

Looking forward to seeing you all at one or more of the above events for another great day.

Tony Bowman 021 742082  and Gary Stirling 021 1330111

koschak

• SDU Executive
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 11:00:22 AM »
Quote from: westybob;598619
Its good to see other SDU members at trackdays but there are so many Playday events, open days at Pukekohe, Hampton, Taupo, Manfield etc so if you are committed to one start a thread so others can join you!. (Hint to Mark - looking forward to seeing either of your cars in action!).

Anyway I am booked for Hampton Downs on Sunday 24 June. Anyone else?!!

I still need to sort out the suspension of the R33 and I need bigger brakes for the Stagea!

westybob

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 01:04:58 AM »
Sunday was a waste of time for me - rained on and off and the track never dried so couldn't use the slicks and didn't realise how near bald my rears had become so spun out twice on the first lap and then tip-toed around for the rest! Most people were slow - the bikes were very carefull and only Jono Lester in his Porsche drove like it was a dry track!!

ecozile

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 12:32:25 PM »
Anyone tried Hampton at night? special going on for $25...

xxfr

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 12:50:08 PM »
So tempted.
OO   SKYLINE   OO