Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: The first car to be crushed  (Read 1666 times)

Scubaline

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
The first car to be crushed
« on: June 21, 2012, 09:11:55 PM »
Hey guys
You've probably all heard about it, funnily enough my work is right beside the scrappies and I found out they were all go for 10am. (missed out on the actual crush as I had to walk away for a bit)

Also wondering what your thoughts are.

I think he deserves it, repeat offender didn't learn after 2 times, and the fact he kept all the parts from it, what the ****...

Few pics of the crush

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 09:18:27 PM »
The guy is a f*cking idiot and I read somewhere he said he likes doing burnouts and stuff, he sounded like a complete idiot. Fully deserves it. My only issue is that they didn't strap him in with the car during the crushing.

rrcredline

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://homepages.vodafone.co.nz/~lakewood/Skyline/R32Skyline.htm
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 09:18:47 PM »
Didn't look much like a boy racer car. It was a Nissan Laurel body shell and not much else.
It was Collins playing with herself. Big deal.

con-air

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 09:29:31 PM »
Waste of a car, the guys just a good **** who got caught, don't **** with the car if he keeps getting caught send him to jail.

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 09:39:07 PM »
Haha wtf

looks like he took all the stuff worth taking

BADHAB|T

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 09:45:40 PM »
I believe the car wrecker buys the car from the government and they strip all the valuable parts off to sell.... NOT the owner.

The dude is a complete fu(kwit, he doesn't deserve a car or a licence. A few hours after he got caught the 3rd time, he was out doing skids again and got caught.... again.
I don't condone the crushing of cars though.... too many variables. 2 weeks in jail might straighten naughty little twits like him out.

AGRORB

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 10:04:40 PM »
Guy deserves all he gets, poor car though, ****er deserves a jail term rather than a car reduced to scrap metal.

Tolley can choke on my d1ck to be honest, shes going about this the wrong way.
Truck drivers - We go ALL night.

BWARP.NET.NZ | BLOG | FORUM | SHOP

Quote from: ibb&;559471
I\'d drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a CB radio

Quote from: nathan1017;591767
giving the knob to sdu.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scubaline

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 10:45:10 PM »
I like the fact repeat drunk driver get away quite easy and yet 3 times caught doing wheel spinners (**** yeah media reporters hahaha) you get your car crushed.

BUC957

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 07:24:06 AM »
I agree with con-air and agrorb. Just cause this guy doesn't learn  very quickly, you shouldn't f with someone's car. he probably worked hard to get the money for everything he had done t that car. its practically legal theft in my opinion. only legal cause its the cops doing it. Maybe make him re sit his license after 366 days and if he gets caught behind the wheel put him inside for a while.

sonoramicommando

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 08:16:15 AM »
Quote from: BUC957;601313
....he probably worked hard to get the money for everything he had done t that car.....

"probably"  - very convincing...
hey his car is the means for him to commit the crime, take away the means, the less likely he'll re-offend.
what's wrong with that.
the laurel's probably trashed anyway with all the burnouts and stuff he's been doing.

projects

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://www.zerofighter.co.nz
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 09:37:44 AM »
was a tidy laurel shell. should of crushed his right leg, that'l sort him out for awhile.
Rb26det Holset S13 Track car.

http://www.zerofighter.co.nz

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 10:23:50 AM »
What annoys me is the fact that she claims it will stop the 116 people on the list doing sht, when it won't if they care so little to be on a 2nd strike then there still going to do it all it does is make them think ok if I get caught I lose my car so im

1. be more dodge about when how and were I do it
2. if a cop does see me doing it there going to crush my car anyway if they catch me so off I go im not going to pull over.

Just puts more people at risk in my mind and most people that have modified cars that do things like this either

1. have something fast enuf to easily out run cops in
2. have something that does mean skids bro but doesnt handle better then a boat but think they have the mad driving skills so will try anyway

and I agree its theft they have no right to take my car but what else can they do

Fill the prisions (so my tax dollar goes to this?)
impound the car (storage issues)
etc

not really any good options tbh the main issue people do **** like this is theres not that many legal places to do it and how often does it hurt someone id rather have the police force focus on murders and rapists then raising revenue by giving out fines etc

End rant
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

R33_400R

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 10:46:47 AM »
i Think most people forget to look at the big picture, this dipsh*t acted like a fool 3 times and got caught, and the rules are if you get caught 3 times you get your car crushed, nothing was hiding its simple.

Rules are simple, if you look at baseball 3 strikes your out, that's the rules....
I think you would all have a different option if this sh*t head had hurt a 2 year old while acting stupid, and i really hope he worked very hard and spent alot of money on that car and maybe he will learn a lesson from it.

Im no angel i lost my licence when i was 16 from demerit points because i was dumb enough to not learn to tell my mates to get out when i was on my restricted and got caught to many times, once i got it back i had learnt.

i say crush every car they can, remove licences and send them to meet BIG BUBBA in the showers of prison, until people learn, there are plenty of events and places for people to go and act the fool where its safe for everyone, they just CHOOSE not to go there.

i think they need to restrict the cars owned by age, no turbo, supercharged, vtech or over 2L under 25, defensive driving courses compulsory, i have personally seen what happens with 16 year olds in turbo cars for their 1st car, racing the back roads of the mount untill he lost it and smashed it, and i get the phone call at 4am "bro can you come pick us up my cars totally f**ked"

again the rules are the rules nothing you can do to change them so stop b*tching and live by them.

rant over..
Ex President/Admin/Moderator

If You Can't Find It.....Grind It

"Player In Management Profession-------PIMP"

Tony@SkylinesDownUnder.Com

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 11:13:40 AM »
Quote from: R33_400R;601322
i Think most people forget to look at the big picture, this dipsh*t acted like a fool 3 times and got caught, and the rules are if you get caught 3 times you get your car crushed, nothing was hiding its simple.

Rules are simple, if you look at baseball 3 strikes your out, that's the rules....
I think you would all have a different option if this sh*t head had hurt a 2 year old while acting stupid, and i really hope he worked very hard and spent alot of money on that car and maybe he will learn a lesson from it.

Doesnt stat where it he did it or if it was deliberate or not (im sure weve all had are cars go sideways at some point due to misjudging something or expecting the car to behave differently) or should I get done for sustained loss of traction if I hit a wet patch and the rear end kicks out because of my 2way diff I read up on the definition and they allow 3secs of traction loss anything over that is classed as sustained but its at the cop to decide how long it was, also if the rear end goes alot of the time its safer to keep it going then just slamming on the brakes etc (btw ive done more driver training then most cops (also been on the cop driving course) and well I dont ever intend to have my car out sideways on the road it happens and I control it, fark im not the best driver (im ok but I know I could learn more) and i can misjudge a corner, just because this guys a dckhead doesnt mean everyone whos cars going to get crushed is

Im no angel i lost my licence when i was 16 from demerit points because i was dumb enough to not learn to tell my mates to get out when i was on my restricted and got caught to many times, once i got it back i had learnt.

Im no angel either and im on my 3rd batch of loss of licence (total 15months)
first was when I was 17 and i made a stupid mistake (havent done it again since) 2nd was when I was 19 for demirits (I havent had a fine or demirit point since)

Currently was due to a bad situation that i tried to help a freind with no I possibly shouldnt have been driving but I did all the right things before I did and still got screwed over my cars being taken and being sold as I got done for a dwd charge that I didnt commit

i say crush every car they can, remove licences and send them to meet BIG BUBBA in the showers of prison, until people learn, there are plenty of events and places for people to go and act the fool where its safe for everyone, they just CHOOSE not to go there.

Removing a licence doesnt always stop people and if you send them to prision we the taxpayer have to pay for them to be there and tbh i think i shouldnt have to pay for someone who does burntouts on a back road in the middle of no were or who launches it from the lights and stops at 100km on the motor way but because another car was next to him its classed as street racing.

Not everyone can afford to go to the track and not every part of the country has a track close by, I work hard and im building a track car i keep everything to the track these days and when I was younger I didnt do anything around people that could be hurt

i think they need to restrict the cars owned by age, no turbo, supercharged, vtech or over 2L under 25, defensive driving courses compulsory, i have personally seen what happens with 16 year olds in turbo cars for their 1st car, racing the back roads of the mount untill he lost it and smashed it, and i get the phone call at 4am "bro can you come pick us up my cars totally f**ked"

again the rules are the rules nothing you can do to change them so stop b*tching and live by them.

rant over..

First thing youve said I agree with but at the end of the day you can still crash in a 1.3l honda just as easily if your a bad driver with no expirence

the main issue is young drivers dont get show how to handle a car when the sht hits the fan

when I was first taught to drive my uncle whos a paramedic took me out the back of dunedin in my 1.6L toyota corolla and taught me pulse braking how to control slides etc we pushed the car as hard as we could so that I knew if I ever lost control I could stop the car with the least amount of damage

Ie how to spin a car if you cant correct over/understeer etc

only way you can learn how to do this is by doing and im glad I had the chance because its made me a better driver also i used to ride bikes as well which i think everyone needs to have a go at due to the fact it gives you more situational awareness

Im allowed to complain about laws which are unreasonable I vote and pay my taxs and just because I drive a modified car doesnt mean I should be treated as a criminal who is out to run down people

End rant
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

BUC957

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2012, 12:24:03 PM »
We taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for prison for them. i agree. but i also drive a slightly modified car (when i i my license) and it has stepped out in the wet a few times, I've never crashed or fancied my car in silly acts and meand my mates have been on the back roads of nowhere and popped tires. does that mean my car should be crushed? when i first got it and i wasn't used to it i let the clutch out quick as i was used to a normal clutch with low ish power and it started wheel spinning. should i lord my car? its a f***ing stupid rule. I've also went to pass some dck cause he couldn't make up how east he wanted to go. i now have no license cause he sped up. we both had loud cars so cop thought we were racing. you will never learn how to control a car if you don't try make it react negatively.

yet i agree on power restrictions. As to what they should be I'm not sure but a guy buying a R33 25det for his first car. That's stupid in my opinion but that car may never get dented while he has it. It fully depends on driver skill.

Cars shouldn't be crushed and the laws need to be reviewed. Even with home d with no driving or owning a car.

Murders and rapist's are far more important than some guy who does a skid.