Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Black Label Performance  (Read 1557 times)

Evilsnake

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Black Label Performance
« on: April 03, 2013, 04:59:59 PM »
Hey guys,

Just want to know what the deal is with these people?

I purchased a R32 front strut brace from BLP on the 23th of March, the website said it was in stock.

Emailed them on Wednesday the 27th to get a track and trace, Did not get any emails back from either the website or Dave from SDU.

Finally got a email on the Friday to say "We went to sent out your strut brace and have found it to be out of stock, sorry about this. We would like to offer you a full refund so just email us back with your account details and we will process this for you."

I understand this and am fine with getting my money back,

the email stated that it will be in my account on Wednesday

Went onto my bank statement this morning and i have only been refunded for $35.20 instead of the $65.20

As you would expect try all forms of getting in contact and get NOTHING!!

Very disappointed with the service and do not recommend Black Label Performance  :splat: :splat:

Demco

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Black Label Performance
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 05:07:36 PM »
thats disappointing i always thought of BLP as good guys will vote with my wallet and spend else where thanks for the heads up
♜♞♝♛[Firing order: 1-5-3-6-2-4]♚♝♞♜[/b]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ARRRHHH THUUURRRTYYY TWOOO
Progress 98%

[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[/COLOR] || ]

AGRORB

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Black Label Performance
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 05:55:54 PM »
Are they the NZ agents for Parts Shop Max? Was also looking at getting some GKTech stuff thru them but if thats the case, direct from Australia it is...
Truck drivers - We go ALL night.

BWARP.NET.NZ | BLOG | FORUM | SHOP

Quote from: ibb&;559471
I\'d drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a CB radio

Quote from: nathan1017;591767
giving the knob to sdu.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Evilsnake

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Black Label Performance
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 07:17:41 PM »
Finally recevied a email back "Clearly this was a small mistake on our part when entering the amount into the payment, the rest has been refunded."

Glad that's finally sorted..

Would not recommend buying off this website as communication is poor!

Nu-Del

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://nzparts.co.nz
Black Label Performance
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 06:18:19 PM »
Hi Cole

Clearly not refunding you the full amount in the first place was a mistake on our part, the balance of the refund left our account as soon as I had cleared my emails for the day and became aware of this.

Tho rather then pointing out the mistake in a polite manner (which would of been appreciated) I woke up to 3 identical emails and a PM from you plus a 4th email mid afternoon as you had not yet gotten a reply.

Hey mate

Would like to know what is going on!!!

You have given me a refund off $35.20 as seen below, The total amount i paid you was $65.20 !!!

PLEASE DEPOSIT THE REST OF MY MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT

Cole Drummond,
06-XXXX-XXXXXXX-00

We have gone out of our way to support people in this club and offer the best service available as many many people here and on other forums can attest to.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:19:21 PM by Nu-Del »
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Black Label Performance
New OE Replacement and Aftermarket Performance Parts
Email Me!
Click Here to View Our Website

Clinton

• RB20DE
    • View Profile
Black Label Performance
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 06:22:25 PM »
Yeah BLPP have been very good to me, He's always been pretty sharp with getting back to me so I'm surprised to hear you've had an issue.

I guess just be patient? He's a busy man so can't always email back immediately, but he always looks after clubs guys so just sit tight and he'll see you right =)

StageFumer11

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
Black Label Performance
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 06:28:14 PM »
Never had a problem myself.

Dealing online is a lot different than dealing in a shop. You cannot expect people to be able to respond to your email there and then as soon as you send it. Best thing to do is to call them.

Bagging someone over something so minute and simple is down right cruel when in the end is was some simple mistakes that were fixed quickly.

The again in this world everyone is so damn uptight and anal and PC the most minimal things is pathetic
1985 R30 Skyline Coupe

Phlex

• SDU Member
  • RB20DE
    • View Profile
Black Label Performance
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »
I personally have purchased parts off BLP both from their website, off trademe and also by contacting Dave directly when I needed some spare parts ordered for my BC golds. I have never had anything less than exceptional service. Im certainly not going to let one human error change my mind about giving Dave the first opportunity to supply future parts that i need.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Black Label Performance
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 07:17:29 PM »
Quote from: Evilsnake;613876
Hey guys,

Just want to know what the deal is with these people?

I purchased a R32 front strut brace from BLP on the 23th of March, the website said it was in stock.

Emailed them on Wednesday the 27th to get a track and trace, Did not get any emails back from either the website or Dave from SDU.

Finally got a email on the Friday to say "We went to sent out your strut brace and have found it to be out of stock, sorry about this. We would like to offer you a full refund so just email us back with your account details and we will process this for you."

I understand this and am fine with getting my money back,

the email stated that it will be in my account on Wednesday

Went onto my bank statement this morning and i have only been refunded for $35.20 instead of the $65.20

As you would expect try all forms of getting in contact and get NOTHING!!

Very disappointed with the service and do not recommend Black Label Performance  :splat: :splat:

Ive had multiple transactions with Dave including delays refunds faulty stock etc and had no issue.

You are being quite unreasonable and judging by your post count your pretty new

Learn the ways of the world and be patient because if you go and have a cry about every vendor that doesn't live up to your clearly to high exceptions then you won't be able to buy anything.

People are human we all make mistakes

Also it was for a less then $100 part and $30 back not a big deal if you where spending $500 or so then id see your point or if you ordered a set of 2.3k rims then I would stress out but seriously if you cant afford to miss $30 you cant afford a skyline
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:21:46 PM by Shrike »
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

Harley

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • WD - No bullshit ISP
Black Label Performance
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 04:32:23 PM »
I Would recommend Dave any day. My mate Neal (Team Cream) gets abit of stuff from him and has never had an issue.

4ever_sideways

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Black Label Performance
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »
+1 for Dave being a good sort. Bought a fair few things off him.
Nothing is fool proof to a well accomplished fool.

Some people are like clouds, once they f*ck off it\'s a beautiful day.