Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Calling all Westies/Shoreians!!  (Read 1501 times)

GaLRaCa

Calling all Westies/Shoreians!!
« on: June 19, 2001, 10:17:49 AM »
Okay, well Ive been thinking and I think it is time to go and check out Miss Q's in Westgate this Saturday night.  (P.S, this is a Pool/Bar venue)

I thought if we met there at 7pm, we could play for a couple of  hours or so then cruise to our "New" Meeting place in the City if people are keen!

Those who are interested, please try and make it this Saturday night at Miss Q's.  

P.S  those who come will be informed of a massive party that will be happening in a couple of weeks!  
:jack:     See you there!!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2001, 10:55:19 AM by GaLRaCa »

GaLRaCa

hmmmm
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2001, 10:39:05 AM »
Okay for those who arent Westies or Shore Boys/Girls who do not know where Miss Q's is, get onto the Nth Western Motorway and go right to the very end, Signs say Helensville way.   At the end of the motorway are a set of lights, go left and you cannot miss the massive big shopping centre which has been developed there, Miss Q's is in the shopping centre, down past the little Burger King, You cannot miss it!!     if you get lost, then give me a call 025 662 1994,  Those who are coming from the Shore, go all the way along Upper Harbour Drive, past Greenhithe etc till you see the lights to go onto the Nth Western Motorway, go straight through the lights, you cannot miss the Westgate Shopping Mall!!

Hope this helps!!          :headbutt:

SPeeD R

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2001, 10:52:26 AM »
hi deb,
wot kinda place is this Miss Q ?
a club ? a pub ? a bar ? a massage parlour ? hhhmmmmm...

:D

GaLRaCa

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2001, 10:56:38 AM »
Its a Pool/Bar venue :dozey:

SPeeD R

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2001, 11:51:32 AM »
hehee i like dat icon...
:dozey: --> "hmmm okay...."
hehehhe

GSR32

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2001, 01:01:48 PM »
I thought if we met there at 7pm, we could play for a couple of hours or so then cruise to our "New" Meeting place in the City if people are keen!

New meeting place in the city???Where????:)

GaLRaCa

hmmm
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2001, 02:07:45 PM »
The new meeting place is on Stanley Street, heading towards the motorways its just before the large Caltex, by the Mico Bathrooms store.. there is quite a bit of parking, and there is some shelter in case it rains.. we discovered this place on the weekend..... seems quite good so far     :D

Weztee

• RB20E
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2001, 07:28:53 PM »
I can't make it to Miss Q's due to the All Blacks being on at about the same time, (I am a huge All Blacks fan) :D
But I will try and make it to meet up in Stanley Street:p
Made In New Zealand

Hairy Buffalo

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
Pool
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2001, 08:56:07 PM »
Ha all

At last there is going to be a pool night out West. By the way all those pepole who will becoming along Dress tidy and dont where SNEAKERS. Speaking from personal experience. :karate:
So myself and Mel will be there. :D :dfinger:

Hairy Bufffalo
Sleep all day, party all night, never grow old, never die the lost boys.

bizkit

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2001, 10:31:15 PM »
man that sucks

that place is two blocks away from my house and i cant make it

danijel

kennydead

iwwwwwww
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2001, 11:41:06 AM »
sorry guys didnt make it to the cruise lastnite, had a lil bit too much to drink at razor's place. :D
i will definitely catch u guys nexttime;)