Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: GTR1 - Dyno results  (Read 1326 times)

Blaup

GTR1 - Dyno results
« on: June 09, 2001, 08:03:15 PM »
Well Guys the results are in....

GTR1 the black R34 GTR dyno'ed today.
220rwkw :cool:   about what i expected but A/F is completely stuffed, way to rich from 4500rpm onwards, dips down to about 10. :eek:

Next to dyno the r33 gtr some time, expect about 190-200rwkw

Also we want as many as possibly cars track ready, GTR's especially ! Sandown in a couple of weeks OK ! I will be getting the fire extingisher and hardness in the r33 ready for it. (R34 want a new oil cooler before it gets tracked)

E

SIRVROOOMMM

GTR1 - Dyno results
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2001, 08:20:26 PM »
hi evan
that was quick yeah gtr's rip!!!

:D .

ICE14 ICEGTR.

DAn DOOORift

Congrates
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2001, 09:09:14 PM »
Good on ya Evan, thats pretty decent figures for such a litely tunned car!!!

220kw, thats more than richards GTR and he ran a 12.6, but with the upgrades in torque and the revised ATTESA Pro, that you have in the 34, you should do quite nicely!!!

So are you and SIIRVROOOM going to Sandown on the 23,24rd of june? If so I think I'll quit work to come and watch, Xboy, Tonyxc and you guys???

Maybe I could drive the 33? Please??? :D

Bye,bye

Darren

GTR1 - Dyno results
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2001, 11:27:16 PM »
Evan what boost were you running.

meggala

GTR1 - Dyno results
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2001, 11:04:53 AM »
Great result Blaup now I would like to see how you go at Sandown and see the courage you have It should be a good day. Do they have driver instruction as well for beginners as I might drag the wife along as she loves the skyline and needs a few skills reinforced and the track will be a good place to play.
I still have a harness and helmet form years ago and an extingisher so all I need is the reddies. ummmm
I thought I gave up all this car stuff years ago? a well the skyline could be worth it as Ive owed a few other nissans.
cheers
meggala

$275 right

Blaup

GTR1 - Dyno results
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2001, 03:04:00 PM »
23/24th june.

Gerald and Richie should be there, we would love to see 5 GTR's around the track :) Tony's and Xboys + mine.
But i will be bringing my r33 atleast at first but will see about r34.

The only things the r33 needs is the fire extingisher and harness mount points. Getting that sorted in the next week or 2. The reason i would be useing r33 is it has oil cooler.

As for boost, that 220rwkw was with 1.15bar boost and got about 205rwkw with 0.95bar. I would say maybe able to get another 20hp + from a power fc no problems, in the high revs it runs stupidly rich !!

E