Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: GT2 Night  (Read 1819 times)

RazorGTR

GT2 Night
« on: June 24, 2001, 03:08:10 AM »
I would like to thank all those who came over tonight. It was great! I personally had a wonderful night and did not get any complaints from those who came over. We got to see some pretty awesome driving and cars that you had.

I chatted with many of those who came over about putting on a big GT2 night with 3 set ups going at once. If you would be interested let me know and I will organize a night at my place. I have ample parking for up to 10 cars in my two drive ways and more on the street. I will also do a webpage with details of the night and what to bring. Please if you are interest in attending post it here and if you have any suggestions for the night send me an email an or post it here.

Cheers again everyone. Was a great night.

Lee

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
GT2 Night
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2001, 08:19:34 AM »
As they say in the Lotto ads:

"Count me in"

Was a good night some great examples of good & really bad driving from most of us.
If we drove our cars the way we drove last night we would be lucky to make it out of the drive way.:splat: :splat: :splat:

Cheers
Lee
8 till 5 Monday to Friday!!!
Time to finish my car!!
Lee\'s Mail

Got the kit now its time to fit.

mrmeal

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
GT2 Night
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2001, 09:59:21 AM »
yeah, thankyou Vince for giving us a home when we were homeless :-)  

Pool night transformed into impromptu GT2 night when the rugby seemed to have dominated the pool bar we intended to patronise.  BUt Vince kindly allowed us to pile over to his place with the good old faithful GT2.  

A GT2 night would be a great idea.  Not too sharp at it myself, but I'm sure I'd provide entertainment for the others:-)  
  I have a GT2 and GT1 copy and playstation (1) console available for that night as well to make up the number of consoles if you need it.  

ps Lee, if I drove my car the way I do in GT1 & 2 I'd be mighty friendly with my panel beater, in fact he might even be having my children :-)
If you try and don\'t succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

---------------------------------------------------
http://nzhondas.com
http://www.rotarymotion.co.nz/forum/
Team Geezer

moondog

GT2 Night
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2001, 11:32:49 AM »
yesyesyes! Graaate idea. I also can provide (if needed) a console, and a copy of GT2)

btw, you stole my wife's idea, you bugger!

SPECTRE

Groovy
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2001, 11:35:43 AM »
Will be there Vince

Can organize those too other T.Vs will bring ma console and pads
plus a copy of GT2

forsaken

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
GT2 Night
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2001, 11:47:24 AM »
I'll bring my madcatz wheel and peddles.
Framed A3 Photographs for sale PM for information

kennydead

me me me
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2001, 11:51:14 AM »
count me in, thanks for the nite vince, didnt expected it though,  i was suppose to tech talk, the end at biskit's place, then finally ur place, hehehehehe
great idea about GT2 coz I LOVE TO RACE! (grind) :dfinger:
i will get u nexttime biskit!:splat: :dfinger:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2001, 11:54:13 AM by kennydead »

bizkit

GT2 Night
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2001, 02:19:15 PM »
i will let you race again if you promise to play nice

hehehehe

danijel

bizkit

GT2 Night
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2001, 02:20:26 PM »
btw i can also bring a 25" tv and a console with gt2 n i also have a ps link cable

danijel

RazorGTR

GT2 Night
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2001, 07:46:51 PM »
Coolies :D Ok we will need a total of 2 TV's, so Bizkit if you would be so kind as to bring yours that would mean only 1.
It looks as though we should have enough consoles with the posts, and games. Just need to make sure we have enough controls. I am going to look to pick up another control for my unit.

I will let this run a bit longer here then post up a website which I will put confirmations down, and also set a date and time.
Anyone have any objections to holding this on a Sat? That way no rushings or worries about the next day with time.

forsaken

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
GT2 Night
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2001, 08:20:13 PM »
sounds cool. If my calender lets me I shall be there (when ever it may be):homer:
Framed A3 Photographs for sale PM for information

GSR32

GT2 Night
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2001, 09:17:06 PM »
Well, it looks like we have a new HOT driver on the scene.  This guy is starting to set some great lap times and put his name on the GT2 hall of fame. DAMN!!! we shouldn't have told him about the brake button - hehe

No worries though, we'll keep him honest ;)

Razor, I will have a look at a 35" TV we have at work, and see if I can drag that along.

The BIGGER the better

Besides, split screen mode is hard enough as it is. It seems there will be an abundance of consoles turning up, I will bring my controller along, because I don't want to ruin anyone else's, after I loose and biff it into the ground :laugh:

moondog

GT2 Night
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2001, 09:50:48 PM »
Anyone else got a PS link cable?? That'd be ideal, if we could run 6 tvs (I know, then we also have to get 6 tvs...) so no split screens. Anyone else? Or can we hire them from video places or something?

GSR32

GT2 Night
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2001, 10:06:35 PM »
Hey, link cable.....that's a great idea. :)

SPEC2

GT2 Night
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2001, 07:58:36 PM »
How about a portable Projector (data show)!!!!

If you can tell me the time I will see if I can score this from work for the weekend - you need a BIG white wall (or similar) with about 5-10m distance to get a HUGE screen!!! (Like being there when you're in the car!!)

By the way I have Toca World Touring Cars - Bathurst included plus GT1, GT2, V-Rally2, Colin McRae 2 and additional console plus 2 controllers if needed!

Let me know

SPEC2