Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: SDU Go-Kart night II  (Read 4171 times)

mrmeal

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2001, 12:26:40 PM »
no drama at all Kenny.  I just wanted to know which way you were going to go with it so I can make plans as required for my system.  That system will go well onto a turbo, but may in itself not be right up my line of things anyway, I'd be looking to throw a resonator in line there.  I'll catch you tonight anyway dude at Horse and Tarp.

As for Credit card at the track?  I know they take eftpos, so I'm guessing it would apply to credit cards as well.  Auckland raceway in the phone book, give em a call, always pays to be safe and check before hand ;-)
If you try and don\'t succeed, cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.

---------------------------------------------------
http://nzhondas.com
http://www.rotarymotion.co.nz/forum/
Team Geezer

Fusion Boy

Late call but...
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2001, 01:07:28 AM »
I know its kinda late notice but I was thinking of booking the BBQ for after racing on Sunday if there are enough of ya interested in a sausage/drink and reliving the racing glory. I'll put on some sausies and bread etc, byo anything else that ya may fancy. Ties in with me birthday reasonably well and it would round out a pleasant Sunday thrashfest.
Email me or give us a call/text if interested.
bradshute@hotmail.com
(021)-703-668
Cheers
Fusion Boy

kennydead

SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2001, 01:18:37 PM »
yeap, i will be in,

forsaken

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2001, 07:14:20 PM »
Sounds good mr FB I'm keen:hawaii:
Framed A3 Photographs for sale PM for information

vegie

SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2001, 07:37:05 PM »
im keen as.........:) :) :)

FRYLINE

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2001, 09:39:41 PM »
yeah, im always in for a feed as im pretty skinny and all.
docter says i should eat as much fatning stuff as possible

(thats a yes):D

FRY IT UP FB, AND I WILL EAT IT HA HAA!

"IF YOU FRY IT , THEY WILL COME"
lurking still......

GSR32

AWESOME
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2001, 10:38:10 PM »
Great stuff FB, I'll leave the BBQ up to you.

Racers are to assemble at 1:30pm, Sunday 15th.  All is confirmed with Auckland Raceway :)

See everyone there :)

Greg

BTW - EFTPOS is available, drinks, etc also

forsaken

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2001, 10:54:27 AM »
yipppie

Race day is here again.

See you all there.

Fry it up F.B.
Framed A3 Photographs for sale PM for information

bizkit

SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2001, 12:38:08 PM »
you should be here

danijel

Fusion Boy

Apologies
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2001, 03:14:27 PM »
To all my fellow Skyline nuts,
Most humble apologies for the no show of the promised BBQ. Unfortunately my son got quite ill during the night and it wasn't advisable to go out today. All ok now but a bit worrying at the time. Hope the racing was good and again sorry to disappoint ya's. Will most definately do the fry up sometime in the near future tho, will keep ya's posted.
Cheers
Brad

bizkit

SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2001, 05:05:00 PM »
well that was  a lot of fun thanks greg for organising it and everybody for showing up i thoroughly enjoyed it and i am looking foreward to the next one.

danijel

kennydead

SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2001, 09:39:25 PM »
yup~~~ cheers for organising it greg, i had fun holding up u guys out there today, but i am happy being consistantly slow, they should give me a price for a most consistant time, hehehehehehehhehehehe:D

anyway, really cool fun hopefully i will do better nexttime and not holding up anyone, :dfinger: :dfinger: :dfinger:

moondog

oooohhhh yessss!
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2001, 01:26:08 AM »
Fantastic afternoon!!!!!!! Thanks to Greg for organising it, and to everyone for showing up and making it a great event! I'm still in pain from all the drifting - maybe that's why I've woken up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep... Oh well, at least this time the pain wasn't the result of repeated collisions. :) My driving (and resultant lap times) were far better than my first attempt, which made me very pleased.

FB, sorry to hear about your son being not too well. Hope he's all alright now. Catch up with you soon.

SPECTRE

Apologies
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2001, 11:20:46 AM »
Hey all apologies for not making it on Sun, but i had an unfortunate accident involving myself and some steel pallet racking, which resulted in 5 stiches and 2 black eyes, honest it just jumped out at me!!!:headbutt:

Hope all went well heard Greg won but the award went to Vince, glad it went o.k!!

Cheers:headbutt: :headbutt: :headbutt: :homer:

GSR32

SDU Go-Kart night II
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2001, 11:40:15 AM »
Thanks to everyone who showed up, I enjoyed it :D, I was lucky to have a fast go-kart in the second race, and Bizkit opened up a huge lead for me :cool:.

Sorry to hear the news in the Spectre and FB camp :(, hope things are getting better :).

Those who did miss the action, don't worry, we will of course be holding another go-kart race in the near future :rolleyes:

I discussed with a few SDU members after the racing on Sunday that we should have another club involved :idea:. I suggested the Nissan Silvia Club. That way we aren't racing against each other and we will get more people which will make for a much bigger and better event. :cool:

What does everyone think?:p