Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Engine running too lean R32 gtst  (Read 623 times)

ph1

Engine running too lean R32 gtst
« on: June 09, 2001, 09:38:33 PM »
PROVL
(7/23/00 4:28:14 pm)
Reply  Engine running too lean R32 gtst
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 anybody ever had any problems with their engines running lean, computer reports say that my coolent temp circuit, throttle position circuit and knock sensor have problems would this cause this problem and can any body point me in the direction for somebody to have a play or fix this problem in melbourne??

ajogie
(7/25/00 4:17:37 am)
Reply  Re: Engine running too lean R32 gtst
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hi Provl,

that is interesting. I know if there is a Knock Sensor fault (34 I think), the car runs rich. Also, if there is an Engine Temp. Coolant fault, the car also runs rich. Maybe the cause of the problem is the Throttle Position Circuit. Have you tried resetting the computer and rechecking the codes? Maybe one fault is causing the others.

Some time ago, had 2 codes being displayed - Crank Angle Sensor and Detonaton Sensor. Interestingly, the problem was simply a loose connector for the Det. Sensor. When this was fixed, I got the normal "55". To date, I still have the normal "55" dislayed!

thanks,
ajogie

Twigger
(12/6/00 2:14:35 pm)
Reply  Engine Running too Lean R33
 I am having simlar problem, did you find a solution.

MspecR32
(12/6/00 4:42:25 pm)
Reply  Re: Engine Running too Lean R33
 hey guys, ime gona sound reall dumb here but what are you talking about. i have a vague idea but could you give me a real quick run down.i also own a gts-t

thanks guys
MspecR32