Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: WAR's Dyno Day ??  (Read 1026 times)

SPeeD R

WAR's Dyno Day ??
« on: June 25, 2001, 02:04:08 PM »
I remember someone, or might be one of the exec's mentioned it a while ago... is this event eventually gonna be held ? coz im sure quite a few ppl are keen about it... it's gonna be good for us that has done dyno-run at TP dyno, so we could compare the readings between those two.  It's even better in winter time like this, our cars should make more power than in summer :D :D :D

Brenhan

WAR's Dyno Day ??
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2001, 08:56:08 PM »
WAR are upgrading the dyno soon so it would be better to wait , I want to see what my car will do on the TP dyno as I have always had it on the Vane dyno at WAR . I know some people think that the Dyno at WAR reads alot higher numbers than TP's one but WAR have 2 dynos and there is a big difference between them . I dont want to get into a debate about it but some people will be surprised at the closeness of the Vane at WAR and the Dyno dynamics at TP.
Brenhan.

SPeeD R

WAR's Dyno Day ??
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2001, 08:19:29 AM »
cheers for da info brenhan...
howz ur beast anyway, still cant make it for 1st of july ?

Brenhan

WAR's Dyno Day ??
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2001, 04:10:10 PM »
I wish , it will be september or october before I get to drive it again , It is coming together slowly but it will be worth it.
Brenhan.

Zapf

WAR's Dyno Day ??
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2001, 10:31:40 PM »
Whats happening to this dyno day?   Can't wait to match up some number between TP and War.

:licklips:

power hungry

WAR's Dyno Day ??
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2001, 12:36:21 AM »
Anyone tried the Dyno at Turbo Vehicles? I know the GIZZMO guy , he was suggesting me to go there. I will never go there again; i went there once to get an custom i/c made. I didnt like the attitude of the F**** woman at the front desk. :mad:

Zapf

WAR's Dyno Day ??
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2001, 10:05:12 AM »
yea.. she came across as being very snobby...  :idea: