Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Awesome rotary in the T&E  (Read 1125 times)

SlowGTS-t

Awesome rotary in the T&E
« on: April 03, 2002, 01:17:54 AM »
MAZDA RX7 S4, 18 inch chrome raptors, supa low progressive rate springs, 13b bored out to a 17c, shot peened conrods, heat treated apex seals, new headgasket, T88 34d turbo blows smoke, 1/4inch exhaust really loud, new 3pak paint but a few key marks, Trust camshafts-264deg.dur/inlet, 254deg exh. new cambelt, no rust. quick $4999 ono ah  021-455444
[  

hehhee. WOnder if anyone will ring about it and make a fool of themselves hehehehe :D

R32GTR

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2002, 02:13:52 AM »
Hahaha.

Very good. I can imagine the phone running hot.

Howard Devoto

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2002, 03:13:22 AM »
Not wanting to state the obvious ...
Rotaries dont have conrods / cams / headgaskets or cambelts and you cant bore them out ...
Ive seen better than that tho ...
ABS Breaks ...
V6 Skyline r32
Big valve head (rotary)
and an old favourite "Fully worked" which coincedently means nothing ....interestingly when you discuss it .....standard pistons ...standard valves but hey it has a lumpy cam and extractors so I guess thats good enuff to fall into the "Fully worked" area ....
Dry sumped ... no , its just empty

RH9

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2002, 03:24:04 AM »
Was a nice De Lorean for sale a couple of years ago....was in really mint condition but had a Flux Capacitor problem.  I'm sure any local handy man could have fixed it up :)

sgt.seb

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2002, 03:40:53 AM »
hmm reminds me of the time me and my mate while sloshed put an ad in the t&e, something like a 1969 mustang, heaps ofmods, mint cond, 10k...then put another mates cellphone....man was he pissed off at us for that whole week :)