Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Terms of Conditions of this forum  (Read 14653 times)

Forsteen

Terms of Conditions of this forum
« on: April 13, 2002, 02:38:58 AM »
Skylines Downunder Forums Terms and Conditions of Use

PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SITE.

BY SUBSCRIBING AND/OR POSTING TO THE SKYLINES DOWNUNDER WEBSITE AND DISCUSSION FORUM YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1.Skylinesdownunder provides this Web site to you, subject to these Terms of Use. The Terms of Use may be updated by Skylinesdownunder from time to time without notice to you.
2.Comments must be relevant to the issue of Nissan Skyline Motor Vehicles, ownership, ideas and experiences pertaining to the Skyline family, and discourse must be civil.
3.Comments should start with a concise, descriptive subject, and postings should use the minimum number of words needed to communicate your positions and opinions.
4.Long documents and content from external sources may not be posted directly to the lists. Include a URL and a brief summary of content to which you would like to direct people's attention.
5.You are solely responsible for any and all materials you post and you should observe all applicable copyright laws.
6.While you retain the rights to your postings, the Skylines Downunder discussion forum retains the right to maintain a database of the compilation of all postings, and to use that compilation however it deems appropriate in furtherance of its mission.
7.There is no right to privacy, anonymity, or confidentiality of discussion forum contributions.
8.The Skylines Downunder discussion forum is not responsible for the nature or content of anything posted to the discussion forum.
9.The Skylines Downunder discussion forum reserves the right to remove, at any time, any or all of your discussion forum privileges if the Skylines Downunder discussion forum determines, at Skylines Downunder discussion forumís sole discretion, that you have violated our standards of behavior.
10.No unlawful materials may be posted to the Skylines Downunder discussion forum.
11.Repeatedly posting off-topic messages or spamming the discussion forum by posting the same message to multiple threads or otherwise deliberately disrupting any discussion threads are unacceptable behaviors and will result in termination of your privileges and access to the web forum.
12.You may not use the Skylines Downunder discussion forum for commercial purposes.
13.The Skylines Downunder discussion forum may create new discussion forums or remove or alter existing ones.

ellyce25

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2002, 09:05:54 PM »
Hey,

Just seeing w'dup! Hello from the SDU Brothers and Sisters here in the Wellington region, New Zealand. Lets get those numbers goin'. Mo' members, Mo' members....:D :D

Anguss

• Global Moderator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2002, 02:35:42 AM »
I was from this region in a past life! Im sure of it...
Ohh I love Skylines :D
Forsteen, hows it going brother???
Regards,
Angus.

R32 GT

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2002, 06:42:46 PM »
hey guss we could expand the central site brother:D

plenty of land out this way;)

Anguss

• Global Moderator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2002, 01:10:42 AM »
I don't know dude, I have been thinking about it and I think I'm too big for Central!!! :D :laugh:
Regards,
Angus.

child_ofkorn

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2003, 08:49:54 AM »
Dumb question...whats "SDU Member" mean??

child_ofkorn

I'm dumb
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2003, 02:55:25 AM »
You know what? Nevermind, I'm an idiot! :D

:splat:

DoNuT-DweeB

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2005, 02:50:29 PM »
hmmm there a section for asians :) cool!!

NFORSA

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://OldskoolSkylines.bebo.com
R30
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 06:27:18 PM »
Hey Guys  :karate:

Looking to upgrade my body on the old R30 Skyline.
eg: Aftermarket Front Kit ?
want to make it look like those crazy  :nuke: Japanese Drift Cars..
YEAH !! :jack:
Red line it.
日産のスカイライン

fuseikaizousha (不正改造車)

R32Ninja

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2005, 12:10:21 PM »
oh wow, I didn't know about this side of the forum, I thought it was only AU, NZ
sweet as! :)