Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: From Sean Morris about Omega Skylines  (Read 40154 times)

r33vspec1

Merged thread about scam enterprises
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2003, 08:04:22 AM »
well i guess i got a hold of this thread a little too late... i already ordered an r33 with fuel imports.... should be here first or 2nd week of dec...i already gave them 26,000 dollars so im really nervous now..... too late to back out now i guess but if teh car does come to my house and theya re legit then i will def come and post and let u guys know.. how ever if they arent legit who knows wht im goin to do..  well thans guys and if u guys get any news please post it thanx again

YumGTR

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2003, 07:33:28 AM »
they might be able to deliver a skyline to you, but it will most definitely not be legal according to federal law. get your money back now before it's too late.

r33vspec1

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2003, 12:59:53 PM »
well im not going to ask for my money back until its here and someone tells me its not legal... i have a full contract that says money back garuantee if im not able to drive the car legally in california......the only thing that kinda  is still makin me a lil nervous is  seeing if it infact does get delivered.....if it does get delivered i should be in good shape and ill come back here and give you guys the good news (or bad news) thanx again and countdown is about a week and a half till arrival so ill keep you guys posted

TNH

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2003, 08:39:03 AM »
I found these guys through J's garage too, and had a few lengthy phone calls with the two guys that own the place. Mike and Paul I believe are their names. They seemed professional, and willing to help out with any questions I had. They sent pics of some cars, and we went over pricing. I was very close to sending them $25k that week for a nice R32, until I talked to the mysterious tech. He told me that the R32 GTR was not AWD, only the R33 and R34 were. I was pretty sure he was wrong, and even made a post about that on this forum to make sure I was right. Paul or Mike called me back the next day and told me that there had been some kind of mistake, and the tech had only worked on non GTR models, which is why he thought R32's were RWD only.

I'm glad I didn't send my money.

skydrift

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2003, 02:27:11 PM »
I talked to the guy from Fuel Imports online and when i asked him about if they are an RI he would respond with "we are just are under another name" rrright...i think the guy is FOS...

jspecjoe

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2003, 05:35:11 PM »
I am in the process of getting two skylines from Fuel imports , I too talked to mike and was told all the same info that is in this discussion I wanted to chat with the guy who already gave them money as I am or was so close to giving them money also. I was getting a 34 and 33 both GTR,S . I was able to get them to send me a bill of a skyline that had shipped and even got their insurance company out of NY and policy number. These guys were needing me to buy instantly because they had to get another car on the boat to save shipping. I had three days of lengthly talks with 3 dif people. I finally asked to rework the deal with an sti subaru as down payment and they never got back to me after they said it was good. I think I was faxed 3 dif contracts along the way and all had mistakes . I am still looking if anyone knows where I can really get 2 skylines legal or not to drive ill send them to motorex if I have to.

tyndago

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2003, 05:43:07 AM »
Anyone can get a bill of a car being shipped .  

You want to see a DOT Bond Release and a copy of a 3520-1 release.

You dont want to see bills , you dont want information , you dont want HS-7's .  

Trying to help people from getting screwed .

All people see is a good price and go for it .  

If you dont want to get screwed over and blow all your money , listen to me.

If you just want to throw money away - listen to anyone else you want to.

taku

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2004, 07:44:21 PM »
I don't know much about Fuel Imports but just by the conversation that went on.. they are definitely scamming IMO. Waaaay too shady to send $1000 to, let alone 20K+

mtbjj2jzgte

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2004, 04:48:59 PM »
So from what I've read,

Fuel Imports=Scammers

J-garage=Legit??

Anyone help clarify please??

FinalRights

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2004, 07:54:45 PM »
J's Garage is legit,Fuel Imports on the other hand has not proven anything.

tyndago

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2004, 07:58:26 PM »
Originally posted by r33vspec1
well im not going to ask for my money back until its here and someone tells me its not legal... i have a full contract that says money back garuantee if im not able to drive the car legally in california......the only thing that kinda  is still makin me a lil nervous is  seeing if it infact does get delivered.....if it does get delivered i should be in good shape and ill come back here and give you guys the good news (or bad news) thanx again and countdown is about a week and a half till arrival so ill keep you guys posted

So what happened ?

J.A.

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2004, 05:19:55 AM »
Fuel Imports are legit, they already bought 3 cars from us.
The last 2 are BCNR33's that will shipped this month and will be in the U.S. mid May.  You can check the car in NY if you want, when it arrives.

So to all of you who doesn't believe,.. its all up to you.
I just want to clarify that they are not a scam.  
I'ved dealt with them when I was in Australia.
Now I am in the U.S. I still do business with them.
Why do they deal with me, plain and simple, we get cars thru Japanese auto auctions, whom we are members off.  We also deal with other dealers and exporters all over Japan, like King Buyer, and so and so on. But they add their expenses and commissions on top of the car, and not listing it in their prices.

We can get BCNR33's even Vspec for US$15,000. Even less for a standard GTR R33.
Vspecs are just a bloody badge mates....hehe
We do not get these cars until the cash are in our bank.
There are too many time wasting dreamers out there.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2004, 05:57:18 AM by J.A. »

cdnskyline

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2004, 10:07:46 AM »
I have been talking with Fuel imports for the last few months about importing some r33/34 into Canada.  They sound very legit for my dealing. I am working out a contact with them that they hold the money in an escrow account until the cars phyically are in Canada.  But when i ask them for a VIN number, they say they cannot provide that to me, because the customer information is on the papers.  I asked them to whip out the name...I just want to verify with FSSMV the car is legit in the US.  The guy says that they are like a "broker"  They have people who import the cars, OTher people to covert them in, and then they sell them.  I want to see someone who has a car from them.  He mentioned that he had deliveried 3 skylines in the last two weeks...but i havent see a finished car to confirm if it legit.:splat:   I really want to import an r33 into Canada.  I have a question for people who have one in the US.  The FSSMV put a complaiance sticker on your car once it is legit.  Can someone send me a copy of this sticker?  I just want to make sure i can get the car into Canada.

Thanks

cdnskyline

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2004, 10:41:04 AM »
oh one more thing.   They told me that they can convert the r34 to meet US standards.  I questioned this...and he said their techs know a ways to have it pass.  But he could give me an example.

tyndago

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2004, 03:40:24 PM »
Fuel Imports is a scam.... plain and simple.

You also can not import R33 or R34 to Canada.