Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: adj boost controler...?  (Read 1205 times)

ph1

adj boost controler...?
« on: June 10, 2001, 03:34:43 AM »
rosco
(6/8/01 1:34:37 am)
Reply  adj boost controler...?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 could some one help me i need a manual on how to use a blitz dual sbc boost control, because again when i had bought my car i had no idea on how to use it or what it can do...

R U NUTS  
(6/8/01 8:52:32 am)
Reply  Re: adj boost controler...?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 evil bunny got the english manual... i got one from him..
i'll c if i can scan it for ya..
lemme know ur email..
it's a bit tricky to set-up dat unit, coz the setting goes by percentage of your turbo not by psi or bar, but still displaying bar on monitor mode..
in mine, i think setup 42 resulting on 14psi...
so just be careful if u wanna play around with it..

rosco
(6/8/01 6:30:21 pm)
 thanks for that, my email is rossvasta@hotmail.com i have it already setup in my car and 50 is 10 psi so have worked that out so far but i do not know what the rest of the things do.

nismo99
(6/9/01 2:45:41 am)
 hey Rosco!!

ur another sydney skyline guy? have u read the post that i put up in "Australian"??? about the Sydney meet next sunday.... it will be heaps of fun, meeting the new people all with skylines (well, most of us!!)....

reason im saying this is coz u might want to see who's done what mods to their cars and compare/get ideas... trust me, u should have a good time with us.... how old are you??

by the way, i was interested in getting a Blitz Dual SBC, so if u've got it hooked up, id like to see it in action!

ciao, Jono

Giddyup!!