Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Okinawa  (Read 2500 times)

child_ofkorn

Okinawa
« on: March 04, 2005, 12:41:11 AM »
Just checking to see if there are any people from Okinawa here on Skylines Downunder. I have been here for about a year and a half and I recently got my Skyline. I have tons of questions...I'll ask a few now. Where are some places to get good cheap parts. I already know of Sanjo's, Up Garage, and S-tec, just wondering if there are some secret spots out there. And my other main question is, where is there a place to get my car cut in half so I can ship the front end back to the states? Anyone hear of the drift compeititon going on in Nago this weekend?

terrasmak

Okinawa
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 02:30:53 AM »
Drif comp in nago this weekend more info please , and for shops you didnt mention autoshop turbo

Forsteen

Okinawa
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2005, 09:59:42 PM »
If at all possible get to know somebody Japanese really well that is willing to help you get parts on Japanese Yahoo Auction.  So far it is the only place to go for the amount of parts and cheap prices.

terrasmak

Okinawa
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 10:58:56 PM »
Yup im slowly learning Yahoo japan . Also does everyone know about the Autobox carshow drift event at Nago Circuit on April 23 .

child_ofkorn

Okinawa
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 07:07:27 AM »
HELLS YEAH!!! I'm going, my boy is suppose to be drifting his forest green Laurel. Its gonna be so damn cool. But all my friends are bitches and dont wanna wake up early to get a jump on it and make sure to not miss anything. Looks like I'm going there alone and everyone will have to just catch up with me later. I saw some flyers up at the Autobacs near Mihama Plaza...is Nomuken and Tsuchiya and the other Option announcers/D1 drivers going to be there or something? There pictures were on the flyer.

fatkatsupra

Okinawa
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2005, 12:44:31 PM »
My wife and I will be driving up real early - what time does it start?  I will be video taping and taking pictures -> -> to covert to digital.

skidden 32

Okinawa
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2005, 11:01:51 AM »
do you know of anyone wanting to buy a 89 r32 with a 1996 r33 2.5t motor an box? any help would be great...more info if needed.