Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?  (Read 8083 times)

ocd

R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« on: May 25, 2006, 08:30:59 AM »
What are the differences between the R34 Vspec 2 and the R34 Vspec 2 Nur? Anyone have a link or some specifications?

Thanks!

celm

• RB20DET
    • View Profile

ocd

R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2006, 11:29:07 AM »
Thanks for the link Frank!

Amaru

R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2006, 07:24:40 PM »
The Nur's are basically an N1 (N1 block, pistons, rods, oil/water pumps, turbos) with your standard V-Spec II creature comforts (rear wiper, air conditioning, abs, radio).

The Nur's came in two forms, the V-Spec II Nur and M-Spec Nur. The M-Spec came with softer "ripple control" suspension and leather seats.

HakosukaJD

R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2006, 08:35:18 PM »
Actually, I don't think there is such a thing as the Vspec II Nur.  I think its just the Vspec Nur.  The Nur's don't have the NADA hood duct and I thought only came in one color (one for the Vspec, one for the Mspec)

Quote from: Amaru
The Nur's are basically an N1 (N1 block, pistons, rods, oil/water pumps, turbos) with your standard V-Spec II creature comforts (rear wiper, air conditioning, abs, radio).

The Nur's came in two forms, the V-Spec II Nur and M-Spec Nur. The M-Spec came with softer "ripple control" suspension and leather seats.

ocd

R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2006, 12:14:07 AM »
Amaru is correct. The V spec II Nur is basically an N-1 w/ air cond,radio,rear wiper, abs. They also come w/ the NACA duct in the hood. Several colors were available, but no leather.

It's all listed at that link a few posts back.

gtsr

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2006, 12:45:29 AM »
As far as I know the Nur was based on the Nismo built R34N1 racecar that Nissan Motorsport Europe ran at the Nurburgring 24 hour. I think someone
in Europe owns the original racecar, painted Bayside Blue with I think was white Enkei rims and now has more mods than it had at the Nurburgring 24
hour i.e Motec ECU, etc.

I think this was the link to the racecar -

http://skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5018&goto=nextnewest
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:35:00 PM by gtsr »

Amaru

R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2006, 11:50:04 AM »
There were two versions of the Nur availible

V-Spec II Nur - Build on your standard run of the mill V-Spec II. Extras included N1 engine (24U block, rods, pistons, oil pump, water pump), N1 turbos, gold build plate and availible in all colours, with one extra limited to the Nur which was Millenium Jade (JW0). It also had the carbon fibre hood with NACA duct.

M-Spec Nur - Build on your standard run of the mill M-Spec. Extras included N1 engine (24U block, rods, pistons, oil pump, water pump), N1 turbos, gold build plate and availible in all colours, with one extra limited to the Nur which was Millenium Jade (JW0). It had the standard aluminium bonnet found on all series I GTR's, and series II M-Spec and non V-Spec II's.

The difference between an N1 and Nur is, the N1 has removed rear wiper, removed abs, removed air conditioning, removed radio, removed sound deadening.

The difference between the V-Spec II Nur and M-Spec Nur are, the M-Spec has softer "ripple control" suspension which dynamically adjusts dampening to provide a comfortable ride and leather seats. It also doesnt have the carbon fibre undertrays the V-Spec II has.

So, in short, they are basically an N1 with your daily driving creature comforts (and the very last of the Nissan R34 GTR's ever built, so they are holding their prices very well).

I have seen 2 genuine Nur's in real life, both a V-Spec II and M-Spec. Very nice cars, but asthetically theres not much different from your normal GTR (aside from the Millenium Jade paint and gold build plate).
« Last Edit: May 26, 2006, 11:53:06 AM by Amaru »

HakosukaJD

R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2006, 12:07:20 AM »
Interesting.  

I have a bunch of magazines that show a number of different things.

Some state the Nur is on a Vspec base.
Some state its on a VspecII base

Some state it is only available in one color.
Others state it is available in a number of colors.

My neighbor has an R34 that's badged as a VspecII Nur....

....but then again, just found one of my books that has pictures of VspecII Nur's in Black and Bayside Blue (same as my neighbor's....)

yeahwhatever

R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2006, 03:18:19 AM »

nitestage

• RB20E
    • View Profile
R34 Vspec 2 Nur specs?
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 10:41:20 PM »
what kinda turbos does the vspec II nur have, 34N1 (14411-AA401) ?

Or is it the Ceramic BB ones ?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 10:43:58 PM by nitestage »
GTR R32