Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Two Companies that claim they can import skylines  (Read 5079 times)

Black Apple

Two Companies that claim they can import skylines
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2006, 04:34:31 AM »
here's a solution....go buy one in canada, get an address, insure it and drive it in the states.

So many gtr's floating around here for 10-20000$CAD, gtst's even cheeper,  friend just picked up a gtst4 for $4100cad.

tschreibung

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 04:23:19 AM »
There's only one problem with that. There are not that many R34 GTR's for sale in Canada. I know of a few that are in Canada but they will not part ways with them.

Black Apple

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2006, 01:04:15 PM »
there was a yellow r34 that canada customs seized and sold to an american for 14000$ not 2 months ago.  A few show gtt's have been auctioned off recently as there 1 year "visa" was up.

tschreibung

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 03:48:38 AM »
I wonder why nobody has ever made mention of this before...?

yeahwhatever

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 02:57:44 AM »
also strange how they dont want to answer some simple questions also:rolleyes:

Kendall

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2006, 07:54:48 AM »
Sorry it took me so long i rarely get on here. The blue R34 is my partners personal car. It is not really for sale, reason for the ridiculous price. There are actually quite a bit of changes made to the cars. Our new site launches this January and it will include a full explanation and pictures. As for Canadian cars if you want one a lot of states will simply transfer the Canadian title. Check with your local dmv. 80 percent or more of skylines on the road today were imported as parts, reassembled, and simply registered. This way is not safe for the original importer, the person who registers the car, or the buyer. I know everyone has a "new way to import cars" so i am not looking for any fans on here. To be honest most people on here are not in the market for a skyline after being reemed by motorex. We sell kits. Simple unibodies with an mso. What engine the buyer decides to go with or who assembles it is up to the purchaser. Yeahwhatever who did you get your car from?

yeahwhatever

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2006, 05:39:24 AM »
got mine from sky-kit.

yeahwhatever

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2006, 05:43:26 AM »
Quote from: Kendall
Sorry it took me so long i rarely get on here. The blue R34 is my partners personal car. It is not really for sale, reason for the ridiculous price. There are actually quite a bit of changes made to the cars. Our new site launches this January and it will include a full explanation and pictures. As for Canadian cars if you want one a lot of states will simply transfer the Canadian title. Check with your local dmv. 80 percent or more of skylines on the road today were imported as parts, reassembled, and simply registered. This way is not safe for the original importer, the person who registers the car, or the buyer. I know everyone has a "new way to import cars" so i am not looking for any fans on here. To be honest most people on here are not in the market for a skyline after being reemed by motorex. We sell kits. Simple unibodies with an mso. What engine the buyer decides to go with or who assembles it is up to the purchaser. Yeahwhatever who did you get your car from?

In what way is it not safe?

Your way is with a pretend mso? makes no difference, and you say its chassis with the choice of motor and title? yet you advertise as titled and ready to go.

gsxtasee

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 12:33:49 PM »
that's all well and good but if the car is not FEDERALLY LEGAL, it is not legal.  I can drive my pocket bike on the street but that doesn't make it legal.  the Kit car way is illegal, the re-assembly way is illegal and all other ways are illegal currently.  thanks for playing and have a great new year.

I can get cocaine relatively easily but just because I -can get it- doesn't make it legal to do so or to own it.  Same with these cars and I will be happy to let you show me where it says otherwise in the law.. I can back up my answers (hell, it's already been done on this website alone hundreds of times)  and I know you can not back up yours so it's a moot point for all of us.  Skylines are illegal to import for street use no matter how you do it (except show/display exemtion for a -short- period of time)

tschreibung

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2007, 04:02:16 AM »
Quote from: gsxtasee
that's all well and good but if the car is not FEDERALLY LEGAL, it is not legal.  I can drive my pocket bike on the street but that doesn't make it legal.  the Kit car way is illegal, the re-assembly way is illegal and all other ways are illegal currently.  thanks for playing and have a great new year.

I can get cocaine relatively easily but just because I -can get it- doesn't make it legal to do so or to own it.  Same with these cars and I will be happy to let you show me where it says otherwise in the law.. I can back up my answers (hell, it's already been done on this website alone hundreds of times)  and I know you can not back up yours so it's a moot point for all of us.  Skylines are illegal to import for street use no matter how you do it (except show/display exemtion for a -short- period of time)

So how often to you get cocaine? That has to be by far the dumbest comparison to skyline importation that has ever been posted on here. You have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to this subject. Now go and find a Pablo Escobar forum to post on.

gsxtasee

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2007, 04:38:47 PM »
Quote from: tschreibung
So how often to you get cocaine? That has to be by far the dumbest comparison to skyline importation that has ever been posted on here. You have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to this subject. Now go and find a Pablo Escobar forum to post on.

'I' don't know what I'm talking about??!?!?  listen junior.... maybe you should do a little search about me and find out who your talking to before you decide who does and does not know what they're talking about.   Then, when you grow up and join the real world of buying and selling cars, working for your own money instead of trying to scam these other idiots outta their money for cars that are illegal.

tschreibung

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2007, 05:34:31 AM »
Junior? Who the hell are you calling junior when you are the one that rides a damn "pocket bike"? And as far as working for my money goes, I happen to own two business and yea, I do know what it takes to make a buck. I think that you and some of the others on here are just pissed because you still don't have your skyline that you paid too much for. I guess that my "Pablo" comment hit a sore spot, huh?

gsxtasee

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2007, 05:34:59 PM »
Quote from: tschreibung
Junior? Who the hell are you calling junior when you are the one that rides a damn "pocket bike"? And as far as working for my money goes, I happen to own two business and yea, I do know what it takes to make a buck. I think that you and some of the others on here are just pissed because you still don't have your skyline that you paid too much for. I guess that my "Pablo" comment hit a sore spot, huh?

o.k. spanky.. go ahead then mr. "I own two businesses".. buy a GTR that is not legal and have fun... oohh, and, I GOT my car. so have a nice day.

http://www.jandv.net/images/Vehicles/Automobiles/DSC03922MED.JPG

scourge

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2007, 01:50:44 PM »
My my. Some things never change.

No non-MotoRex GTR is federally legal. Some states will still title a car anyway. If a buyer can live with this, then so be it. Any seller claiming to do anything to make a GTR federally legal is a liar. And, any seller claiming to do some slight-of-hand paperwork job to get a car registered in your state is doing & charging a lot for uneeded services.

Break the law all you want. After all, you're committing a real crime or anything. However, I check back after a very long absence and see new people claiming some mumbo-jumbo just like they did 5-6 years ago.

Nothing has changed except the names.

gsxtasee

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2007, 07:08:31 PM »
Quote from: scourge
My my. Some things never change.

No non-MotoRex GTR is federally legal. Some states will still title a car anyway. If a buyer can live with this, then so be it. Any seller claiming to do anything to make a GTR federally legal is a liar. And, any seller claiming to do some slight-of-hand paperwork job to get a car registered in your state is doing & charging a lot for uneeded services.

Break the law all you want. After all, you're committing a real crime or anything. However, I check back after a very long absence and see new people claiming some mumbo-jumbo just like they did 5-6 years ago.

Nothing has changed except the names.

you tell 'em Scourge!! ohh, wait.. you prolly don't know what your talking about either.. do you?      ;p

It's funy that the fools that are talking sheit now are the same guys that come back asking us for help tracking down the guy who scammed them or wanting to know how they can get their car out of customs..or.. or.. or....  hehehe