Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Stolen cars: Auckland  (Read 49315 times)

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Stolen cars: Auckland
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 09:59:12 PM »
If anyone see or hear anything about it please call the cops Or call/txt 0211999909 ASAP

Try that maybe?
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

harlansmart

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
    • http://www.timekeeper.co.nz
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 01:01:03 PM »
'1 Finger Punishment' would help - anyway a quick response on 2 subjects:

1. Friends 317 HSV was nicked recently off of his mates car yard forecourt 2 weeks later it was spotted in Raglan, the little #@%!$@ was just driving around like he owned it – the vehicle was followed, recovered - his *** got dropped with the Police (somewhat worse for wear) so 'Yes' these thieves can be extremely stupid, and will continue to cruise all over willy nilly in very stand-out cars.

2. Police are busy, and have different priorities to us... we recently got heavily burgled, the crims left a screw driver up on the driveway and we thought this was the best chance we had of prints... 3 days passed with no visit from the Police so we decided to take a drive and deliver the screw driver to the forensics team in case it held some decent ridge work.

When we got home we'd been done over again.

My thoughts? If you can catch these people refer to previous thread where outlined was the 'Pain & Money' theory… these people will only have their behavior modified (i.e. cease to steal your ****) by heavy application of pain or loss of money – neither of these 2 factors are being applied at present.

ONS2HU

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2011, 01:53:35 PM »
i just rang that number and spoke to alex.

i saw the car yesterday at the roundabout on oteha vally road near the bunch of shops where the meatmart is.

different number plate, it was round 1.30pm when i was heading to mrs dads place. alex said his mate spotted it out in manukau around 5.30.

since people are saying they keep spotting him on the shore he must be around that area. will keep an eye out and follow him next time and ask him a few qs
Quote from: pure_methamphetamachine;561726
I am just a legend. Fairly simple really.

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2011, 02:29:41 PM »
Quote from: ONS2HU;559704
i just rang that number and spoke to alex.

i saw the car yesterday at the roundabout on oteha vally road near the bunch of shops where the meatmart is.

different number plate, it was round 1.30pm when i was heading to mrs dads place. alex said his mate spotted it out in manukau around 5.30.

since people are saying they keep spotting him on the shore he must be around that area. will keep an eye out and follow him next time and ask him a few qs

If you do talk to the guy don't try arouse any suspicion otherwise they may possibly move the car on again and it'll be harder to track down. Also follow from a distance just in case you go too close, they catch on an do a runner.

If that car was sold, it was done between people who know each other so if they think they are going to be caught, they might destroy it to save their asses:(

ONS2HU

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;559709
If you do talk to the guy don't try arouse any suspicion otherwise they may possibly move the car on again and it'll be harder to track down. Also follow from a distance just in case you go too close, they catch on an do a runner.

If that car was sold, it was done between people who know each other so if they think they are going to be caught, they might destroy it to save their asses:(

i was more thinking of threating the cu*t and see if my boxing has paid off haha. im talking to alex and he says its got 230kw atw so he wont get away from me on the motorway haha

DeeUnit

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2011, 02:43:58 PM »
Carry a wheel clamp with you, if you get on his tail, follow him discretely wait for him to park up then clamp the ****er.

Call the guy whose car it is that is stolen, say where it is and to bring some "mates"...

Excellent setup, get the car, and the culprit "slipped" and fell down, breaking an ankle, ribs and ending up with many bruises and scratches.

I live in albany, so I too will keep a lookout.

ONS2HU

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2011, 02:46:27 PM »
i like the wheel clamp idea bro, any one got one il keep it in car and follow the fuker if i see him

DeeUnit

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2011, 02:57:10 PM »
Sure boosty can hook you up with from from SCA

ONS2HU

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2011, 03:00:20 PM »
boosty hook up meeee upp

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2011, 02:33:42 PM »
Quote from: ONS2HU;559716
boosty hook up meeee upp

Yeaahh maayynnn. I was considering getting one too, most awesome thing to have when you park in a public place.

Mike Synthe had his car stolen last night. keep an eye out in Auckland - plate is SYNTHE looks like this.... call me if you see it 02102470477 Was spotted in West Auckland earlier today still with the plate SYNTHE on it.

D1LEMA

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2011, 02:54:50 PM »
Shall keep and eye out west for him bro.

PeteMun

« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2011, 03:08:32 PM »
Quote from: ONS2HU;559714
i like the wheel clamp idea bro

For motorcycles - when you clamp the front wheel you have a line that you hook onto the handle bars so you don't accidentally try riding off without disconnecting it.......

Imagen the damage you could do to the arches of a car :hawaii:

D1LEMA

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2011, 03:12:10 PM »
Quote from: PeteMun;560179

Imagen the damage you could do to the arches of a car :hawaii:

reminds me of that simpsons show when homer gets clamped haha

DeeUnit

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2011, 03:13:03 PM »
Imagine the look on the thief's face when he walked to his new stolen old car and was liek "ITS A TRAP" and by that time it's too late.

PeteMun

« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »
Quote from: D1LEMA;560182
reminds me of that simpsons show when homer gets clamped haha

yup thats exactly what I was thinking typing it

:homer:

Quote from: DeeUnit;560183
Imagine the look on the thief's face when he walked to his new stolen old car and was liek "ITS A TRAP" and by that time it's too late.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO7s9y9Vjtg