Poll

Whos the lesser evil

ational
18 (46.2%)
abour
2 (5.1%)
talk3r (he thinks of the children) :p
9 (23.1%)
ther party ie (greens,nz first, bill and ben etc)
3 (7.7%)
\'m not voting theres no point
5 (12.8%)
"CANDY\" (Sub 18, cant vote, waaaaah)
1 (2.6%)
H GOD HOW DID THIS GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH COMPUTER
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: 2011 Election year  (Read 9276 times)

pure_methamphetamachine

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/psyminr34
2011 Election year
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2011, 11:49:00 PM »
Write a NZ History book called Maori's: How to eat your way to owning a nation.
pure methamphetamachine
Team Sleeper
580.5kW @ Wheels

RIP Chris Leicester.
25 / 11 / 2007
I will never forget.
I will always keep my promise.

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2011, 11:49:57 PM »
"Maori: How to contribute nothing but expect everything"
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

pure_methamphetamachine

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://geocities.com/psyminr34
2011 Election year
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 12:10:30 AM »
Hey that's not fair. They are the major contributors to crime and welfare queues.
pure methamphetamachine
Team Sleeper
580.5kW @ Wheels

RIP Chris Leicester.
25 / 11 / 2007
I will never forget.
I will always keep my promise.

Ultimategtr

2011 Election year
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2011, 07:27:49 AM »
Labour was to blame for so many things, eg initiating the dawn raids of overstayers..pack of arseholes!

What I dont understand tho(might not be labours fault??) is WHY do they let a truck load of Pacific islanders into this Island? Most of them would just settle in Otara, GI, and feed off our money.

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2011, 08:19:04 AM »
Quote from: SkylineObsession;558784
I'll prolly vote Labour cos i'm a low income earner ($27,000 or so a year) and have no real skills or qualifications to get a better job. So GST/tax etc have a huge effect.

I dunno, maybe i'll just wait and see what fake promises all the major parties are planning, and go with the one i like best.

What do you do?
Quote from: MZ ROLA;555218
Personally i prefer DP

Quote from: Stalk3r;558679
mmmm sausage

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
2011 Election year
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2011, 09:10:16 AM »
Quote from: Ultimategtr;558802
Labour was to blame for so many things, eg initiating the dawn raids of overstayers..pack of arseholes!

What I dont understand tho(might not be labours fault??) is WHY do they let a truck load of Pacific islanders into this Island? Most of them would just settle in Otara, GI, and feed off our money.

the first part of your statement intrigues me, whos the assholes? labour(government) or the overstayers?

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »
I love it how whenever someone says something that is semi true about a race thats not there own its classed as racist (not all pacific islanders etc do this) but is it racist to say when has been seen coming from the main demographic

I'm not racist I hate everyone equally I dont care if your
White
Black
Brown
orange
yellow
blue
purple
or red with green poka dots

In saying that I like white girls :p guess I must be racist because of my personal preference and im discriminating because I'm not interested in other girls which means im not an equal rights person. /rant

if two equals go for a job both have the same skills etc ones white ones black if I was hiring I would hire the white guy due to the fact im white and my empathy is more with him as are cultural beleifs are more in line

its the same thing if I was black i would hire the black person

(flame me if you want im not being very good at explaining it)
Personally i prefer DP

mmmm sausage

Ultimategtr

2011 Election year
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2011, 09:42:37 AM »
I meant the overstayers.

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2011, 09:53:39 AM »
Nigga das rasis
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2011, 10:18:19 AM »
Quote from: Shrike;558816
I love it how whenever someone says something that is semi true about a race thats not there own its classed as racist (not all pacific islanders etc do this) but is it racist to say when has been seen coming from the main demographic

I'm not racist I hate everyone equally I dont care if your
White
Black
Brown
orange
yellow
blue
purple
or red with green poka dots

In saying that I like white girls :p guess I must be racist because of my personal preference and im discriminating because I'm not interested in other girls which means im not an equal rights person. /rant

if two equals go for a job both have the same skills etc ones white ones black if I was hiring I would hire the white guy due to the fact im white and my empathy is more with him as are cultural beleifs are more in line

its the same thing if I was black i would hire the black person

(flame me if you want im not being very good at explaining it)

i dunno whether that was directed at me or not but i was being sarcastic with my image you *** :P

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2011, 10:19:26 AM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;558822
i dunno whether that was directed at me or not but i was being sarcastic with my image you *** :P

your all good i had a laugh at the pic its just annoying that if I say the N word even in context I get labeled as racist
Personally i prefer DP

mmmm sausage

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2011, 10:43:44 AM »
well it is kinda a derogatory term

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2011, 10:45:52 AM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;558827
well it is kinda a derogatory term

only if you use it as such I have never called anyone a N its the same as saying Fuc*

its just a word and its only hurtfull if its used with that intent
Personally i prefer DP

mmmm sausage

SteveRiellyNZ

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katanatechnologies.net
2011 Election year
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 11:30:31 AM »
The Maori party is the only racist party we have, oh nope, now there's mana/hoke dude.
WE want this, we want that, don't say we can't cause your racist.

Put a marae on school grounds is equality and culturally  sensitive. Suggest a church, your racist.
They even tried to change the name back in the day of the All Whites, cause its racist, until someone pointed out we'll have to change the All Blacks too....and they back tracked damn fast.

Racial inequality in the country is being cause by the smallest demographic, minor race in the country, but the loudest at complaining and wanting a handout.

You could see how much they freaked out the last election, when NAT's were winning by a landslide. They realized if they didn't change tack, they were going to have no voice at all.

Now with MMP on the line, they'll quickly realise if they dont change their ways, next election, everyone with a majority voice will be so sick of the complaining and whining of labour, maori, greenpeace etc, will vote to get rid of it, and put NAT in power by the droves.

Voting for labour for GST and TAX isn't going to work, as if they actually had any sense, they wont be able to out these cuts onto practice...there isn't the economy to back it up, and the government just cant afford it.

If anything, get a part time job, go back to school on a student loan. Use the slow economy to upskill, so that when you come out the other side, your newly skilled, with actual work experience, and prime for a decent job.
Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer.

Shrike

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
2011 Election year
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 11:39:52 AM »
Quote from: SteveRiellyNZ;558838
The Maori party is the only racist party we have, oh nope, now there's mana/hoke dude.
WE want this, we want that, don't say we can't cause your racist.

Put a marae on school grounds is equality and culturally  sensitive. Suggest a church, your racist.
They even tried to change the name back in the day of the All Whites, cause its racist, until someone pointed out we'll have to change the All Blacks too....and they back tracked damn fast.

Racial inequality in the country is being cause by the smallest demographic, minor race in the country, but the loudest at complaining and wanting a handout.

You could see how much they freaked out the last election, when NAT's were winning by a landslide. They realized if they didn't change tack, they were going to have no voice at all.

Now with MMP on the line, they'll quickly realise if they dont change their ways, next election, everyone with a majority voice will be so sick of the complaining and whining of labour, maori, greenpeace etc, will vote to get rid of it, and put NAT in power by the droves.

Voting for labour for GST and TAX isn't going to work, as if they actually had any sense, they wont be able to out these cuts onto practice...there isn't the economy to back it up, and the government just cant afford it.

If anything, get a part time job, go back to school on a student loan. Use the slow economy to upskill, so that when you come out the other side, your newly skilled, with actual work experience, and prime for a decent job.

Not being mean but there are lots of people on the dole who think working a part time job at say maccas or kfc is beneath them.

I have never been without a job hell I temped and worked for a year on just above minimum wage theres work out there and always oppurtunitys you just have to get off your *** and find/look for them

I changed jobs 6times in the last 2-3years upskilling myself everychance I got making contacts etc from my last job to this one I went up 7k a year not including my perks/bonus etc

yes I have a qulification but I didnt use it once when I was labouring

Edit anyone that has issue finding work if your in wellington pm me and ill give you some hints and give you some contacts
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 11:46:47 AM by Shrike »
Personally i prefer DP

mmmm sausage