Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Ban me thinks  (Read 910 times)

R33_400R

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Ban me thinks
« on: October 03, 2011, 07:46:56 PM »
Aaron approached me to deal with this person as it involved him.

this was the conversation and reply:

Originally Posted by R33_400R
Dear R32ONP,

You have received an infraction at Skylines Downunder Discussion Forums.

Reason: Abuse Of The For Sale Section
-------
It has come to my attention that you have commited to several sales with members (3 we are aware of) on our forums that are left incomplete, it is important if you are asking members to hold goods for you that you complete the sales as the seller is usually left with gear that cant be listed for sale and therefore are our of pocket or inconvinienced, additionally you
are asking for bundle deal prices then only taking partial portions of the bundles given, this inconviniences everyone, if you wish to buy the bundle offered buy it complete.
If this comes to my attention again there will be action taken.
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Skylines Downunder Discussion Forums

LOL at that ^^

you honestly think i care?? im selling my car - life is more important than a few car parts

**** happens in life - the people i have wanted to buy **** off i have explained to them why i have done what ive done and if they think otherwise then **** me ,grow up?

and in a 2nd PM i got was:
sorry but i honestly think thats a bit lame - give me more browny points if it makes you happy but just so u know ive moved on - allot of things have arised and once my car is sold i wont be on here to help with my knowledge cos of the few ****s out there have put me off

Me thinking Ban the c**t
Ex President/Admin/Moderator

If You Can't Find It.....Grind It

"Player In Management Profession-------PIMP"

Tony@SkylinesDownUnder.Com

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
Ban me thinks
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 07:49:55 PM »
ban, delete his car for sale thread, youll need to remove his other half as well, the amount of gall in that astounds m

R33_400R

• Administrator
  • RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Ban me thinks
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 07:57:43 PM »
done.
i have sent her a PM about the situation, so we need to keep a eye on her as well.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 08:11:33 PM by R33_400R »
Ex President/Admin/Moderator

If You Can't Find It.....Grind It

"Player In Management Profession-------PIMP"

Tony@SkylinesDownUnder.Com