Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Moved From NPB  (Read 2592 times)

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »
Just talked to Chang, got a few names of cops he talked to, ill try getting hold of them. Apparently they gave up because they had no leads but do have the DNA samples. Excellent.

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
Moved From NPB
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 02:40:02 PM »
best be handing in the superhero league card CamberMan, weve got a new one stepping up

DoinEverything3TimesMan

his slogans, "gotta get that E-Recognition"

ONS2HU

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 02:41:30 PM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;575130
yes but he also said he had already contacted him, circles, we are in an infinite one currently

roger that. so now thats sorted this is what s13 said.

"bro they just told me chang needs to go to the police station, i cant do it for him. he needs to screenshot the images and print them and take them down to the station with him. and he also has to prove that its his car in the pic etc fukn hell"

edit:

"they said just cos they posing with the car doesnt mean its stolen, they dont have fb at the station so i chouldnt shown them even tho i told them bout the plates and ignition barrel n ****. if u can print a pic too it wud b gud"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:43:38 PM by ONS2HU »
Quote from: pure_methamphetamachine;561726
I am just a legend. Fairly simple really.

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 02:44:49 PM »
Quote from: Stalk3r;575130
yes but he also said he had already contacted him, circles, we are in an infinite one currently

This looks like a job for:

SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 02:45:46 PM »
I'd rather 5 people lodged a complaint and we see some action than 1 do it alone. Plus its better than sitting on the internet putting others down.

Im going to Email Chang the pictures as the lady I spoke to just now said he needs to take them down to the station and lodge a report.

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2011, 02:47:35 PM »
police on the phone dealing with 5 people saying the same **** and being told exactly the same thing wastes time they could be using to actually do something

in short
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPq-_t-ANw&ob=av2e

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »

**** sorry man I forgot your catch phrase.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2011, 02:48:36 PM »
Ah only saw what robbie posted now. Shall I take call Chang and get his email and send him the pics? I have them all saved here currently.

Nick you are a little f*cking asshole and I swear to god next time I find you i'm going to snap your f*cking neck like the slimy coward you are. You ****ing little faggot mother****er go to hell and die

ONS2HU

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2011, 02:49:01 PM »
"im heading back home with my gf anway. i tired explaining and they just wouldnt have it, tehy said they cud take a pic of me with a car and say i stole which is what im doing. chan has to go to a station him self and explain n take sum screen shots."

i can load all the photos on a usb and take it down to the cop station or should i leave it to chang?

edit: il leave it to chang cause he has the file number etc nick there really isnt any need for putting people down who are only trying to help another person with stolen property etc me and chala are only too happy to help chang as well as s13 jz whos gone down personally to try and help changs case but has told us that chang needs to PERSONALLY go down with the photos and file number. yeah the police dont need 5 people going down there talking about the same case and yes it may waste there time, but it shows you that we actually care about other members but will personally try and help them out. Putting people down for only trying to help is lower than low. i just hope you dont have an accident etc infront of chala cause he wont show you the same senserity.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:57:16 PM by ONS2HU »
Quote from: pure_methamphetamachine;561726
I am just a legend. Fairly simple really.

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2011, 02:52:23 PM »
Quote from: ONS2HU;575140
"im heading back home with my gf anway. i tired explaining and they just wouldnt have it, tehy said they cud take a pic of me with a car and say i stole which is what im doing. chan has to go to a station him self and explain n take sum screen shots."

i can load all the photos on a usb and take it down to the cop station or should i leave it to chang?

yea i figured that'd be the case, unfortunately unless the evidence is concrete they wont use it, the dna avenue would be worth investigating for them though, however i imagine the free lawyers will use the technicality of " that just proves they were in the car doesnt mean they stole it"

in essence scumbags will continue to get away with this sort of lark

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2011, 02:54:54 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;575139
Nick you are a little f*cking asshole and I swear to god next time I find you i'm going to snap your f*cking neck like the slimy coward you are. You ****ing little faggot mother****er go to hell and die

Okay fixed.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2011, 02:59:40 PM »
Quote from: ONS2HU;575140
edit: il leave it to chang cause he has the file number etc nick there really isnt any need for putting people down who are only trying to help another person with stolen property etc me and chala are only too happy to help chang as well as s13 jz whos gone down personally to try and help changs case but has told us that chang needs to PERSONALLY go down with the photos and file number. yeah the police dont need 5 people going down there talking about the same case and yes it may waste there time, but it shows you that we actually care about other members but will personally try and help them out. Putting people down for only trying to help is lower than low. i just hope you dont have an accident etc infront of chala cause he wont show you the same senserity.

of course we care, if we didnt we wouldnt be posting, whats counter productive though is wasting police time, its not good, and all its likely to do is make them rage about it

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Moved From NPB
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2011, 03:02:58 PM »
There's nothing worse than people who don't know the whole story getting involved in stuff they're not all that familiar with.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!