Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Izaaz Ali (streetprokits owner)  (Read 2300 times)

Ethan

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Izaaz Ali (streetprokits owner)
« on: October 14, 2011, 05:43:23 PM »
Today was the final day in court and everything went good. Managed to pretty much sort/negotiate all the things. Some thing that he brought up though that I had no idea was going on:

He said because of the old thread and what I said in there, if you remember it, people were emailing him and his spouse like abusing them and being nasty. I dont know any of your guys names or anything but he said someone by the name of "Nick"(there were no last names, so if your name is Nick and it wasnt you dont have a big cry about it theres more then one Nick in the world) was talking a whole lot of **** to him and even mentioning my name. Thanks for making me look like a dickhead if you are a person on this forums. He also told me a post about burning his shop down, but that was already sorted out by a moderator.

Another thing about the old thread i cant remember eveything little thing i said but that was all my opinion so you didn't have to agree to it, or even take notice of it. So after eveything i think if izaaz or streetprokits has a kit you like you should definitely still check it out because they do have lots of good kits, what happend was just my personal experience.

People shouldnt have taken it outside of the forums, thats not really what that thread was about. So i wanted to apologize to Izaaz if he reads this, i never intended for that to happen.

Lastly, stop ****ing harrassing him because it all just comes back to me.

BADHAB|T

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 05:50:43 PM »
Quote from: Ethan;577560
So after eveything i think if izaaz or streetprokits has a kit you like you should definitely still check it out because they do have lots of good kits, what happend was just my personal experience.

That is one thing I will most definitely NOT be doing.
The way he handled it (no customer service, lies etc) means there is no way I'll ever be looking to buy from him, or recommend him. In fact, I will be pointing people the other way if I hear the company name mentioned.
Other peoples personal experience is what a LOT of people base where they shop on

As for the personal attacks toward him.... yeah there is someone by the name of Nick on here. I don't know if it was him or not. I know of a 2nd Nick on here, but I don't think he posted in the thread.
But, that is one thing I definitely did not partake in... I knew it would reflect on you and the court case... plus that ain't my style lol

If this guy blames you for what others are saying... tell him to **** off. Simple as that.
They are the opinions/actions of other people, not yourself.

At least it's all sorted... are you happy with the outcome? Or did he still lie, cheat and steal his way out of some of it?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:55:34 PM by BADHAB|T »

zique

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 05:53:24 PM »
Good to see some outcome from the courts man:) Finally you can breathe.

It is sad whoever was abusing him and his missus.But hopefully this is the last of all the nasty things.
I have to say,we skyline owners are like a band of brothers,when one of us is in trouble,we stick together,help each other out.It was good that everyone supported you in that past thread but yeah things could have been a lot less nastier when everyone was behind you.

However delete this moderators if you find it not in good light but if that Izaaz was more willing to come forward earlier and solve the problem in person with you,none of what happened would have happened:) It is simple good business practice.It didn't have to go this far to get things sorted.
Thats my view of things.

So now you can move forward and get your car sorted..exciting times ahead!:)

zique

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 05:55:38 PM »
Quote from: BADHAB|T;577563
That is one thing I will most definitely NOT be doing.
The way HE handled it (no customer service, lies etcmeans there is no way I'll ever be looking to buy from him, or recommend him. In fact, I will be pointing people the other way if I hear the company name mentioned.
Other peoples personal experience is what a LOT of people base where they shop on

As for the persona attacks toward him.... yeah there is someone by the name of Nick on here. I don't know if it was him or not. I know of a 2nd Nick on here, but I don't think he posted in the thread.

If this guy blames you for what others are saying... tell him to **** off. Simple as that.
They are the opinions/actions of other people, not yourself.

At least it's all sorted... are you happy with the outcome? Or did he still lie, cheat and steal his way out of some of it?

Completely agree with you there man! He's having a cry about what was said but he's forgotten about all the crap he put Ethan through! Um..did someone forget who the victim is?

Btw does that law still apply that if you say something bad about a company that somehow affects the business in a negative way (loss of sales etc),you can get in trouble etc etc?

BADHAB|T

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »
Quote from: zique;577567
if that Izaaz was more willing to come forward earlier and solve the problem in person with you,none of what happened would have happened It is simple good business practice.It didn't have to go this far to get things sorted.

+1!
His own actions have now given his business a bad name.... he has no one else to blame but himself.

Um..did someone forget who the victim is?

Yeah... our legal system :splat:

zique

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 06:02:28 PM »
Quote from: BADHAB|T;577568
+1!
His own actions have now given his business a bad name.... he has no one else to blame but himself.

Yeah... our legal system :splat:

Haha you got that right man,the legal system is here to protect the guilty from the innocent!

But good to see it sorted,hope he got everything he asked for aye.

Case closed:)

Ethan

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 06:07:20 PM »
Quote from: zique;577565

However delete this moderators if you find it not in good light but if that Izaaz was more willing to come forward earlier and solve the problem in person with you,none of what happened would have happened:) It is simple good business practice.It didn't have to go this far to get things sorted.
Thats my view of things.
)

yeah thanks to everyone for their legit support, if people wanna express what they think about him, aslong as we all agree that its their opinion and i didn't entice you to say it. Its nothing to do with me.

Btw does that law still apply that if you say something bad about a company that somehow affects the business in a negative way (loss of sales etc),you can get in trouble etc etc?

Dont know how much I should say, because its kinda irrellevant. He feels what i said did affect his business and wants to do something about it, just have to wait and see i guess.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 06:23:37 PM by Ethan »

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 06:21:27 PM »
Oh so not only is he a scumbag but a liar. Fantastic.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

GTS4R

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 10:30:43 PM »
Quote from: Ethan;577573

He feels what i said did affect his business and wants to do something about it, just have to wait and see i guess.

If he ran a half decent business, you wouldn't have to make a thead about being ripped off, if he was a half decent business owner he would have had your problems sorted and not made you take him to court twice, it should affect his business. Do you want other people getting f*cked around like you did?? Its his fault 100%.

You are not the only one that has had problems with streetprokits
http://www.nissansilvia.co.nz/osiris/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59377

DeeUnit

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 11:34:43 PM »
It's funny how he's trying to twist it so he sounds like a victim amongst all of this scammery.

It's ****ing bull****. Fact of the matter is, he deserves more than just a fine, and you deserve a heck of a lot more than what you have received.

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 11:49:43 PM »
i'll read this in the morning and moderate/reply to it accordingly, however ethan the nick youre talking about made a post on his (izzys) public facebook wall, there were no emails. there was also discussion between izzys partner and achala in facebook messaging these are the only 2 events i know of personally and neither of them ended in abuse or nastiness, however after some of your posts that were moderated i think calling other people out is out of line. but again, its late, ill discuss it with you in the morning

just because someone is in the line of fire and making stuff up and twisting things to make himself feel better doesnt make it accurate or any less twisted

and both nick and achala, this thread is exactly why i said to stop communicating with them
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:13:53 AM by Stalk3r »

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »
also id like to add the comment about "burning his shop down" was said in the heat of the moment, it was deleted promptly and the user in question was given a warning
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:14:36 AM by Stalk3r »

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2011, 12:27:05 AM »
I didn't abuse her or anything, just talked to her about what happened.

Anyways I understand what you mean and I'm sorry for talking to them as it came off the wrong way.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 12:35:42 AM by b00stinz »

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2011, 02:32:11 AM »
Also to clarify, I didn't make a post on his wall. It was on his girlfriends wall, she said "only the real thing" with a picture of some gucci stuff to which I replied "lol bit ironic ain't it when you sell a large mass of knock off kits" or something to that extent. He came balling in to ruffle his feathers calling me names, I quoted numerous people who have been unimpressed and mentioned that there was even a thread about it. I'll admit, bit of an oversight on my part.

I've spoken to her again recently and she clarified Izzy would've come accross it anyway, it was only a matter of time. Stop trying to push the blame off onto me, it was you who created the thread bagging a company over a single guy who run it. I assumed, based on the fact you were ratting the sh!t out of the company, that you had dealt with Street Pro not just Izzy, who is only a member of a small group of founding members apparently (from what I have heard from the other side of the story - which does seem to contradict alot of what you've said - but I can't really say who's lying).

A few screenshots:

I did not hurl abuse, that is not the reason that this is here:

And then the reason you're probably mad.

Admittedly, yes, an oversight on my part to mention that there was a thread on here, but in saying that, there's a thread on SNZ too, mentioned that too, along with Jackie Tses bad experiences (who owns JTune), and numerous quotes from other people. Don't go blaming me for your mistake. You posted it on a public facing forum. You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and to publicise it.. and you have brought it to mine and several other members attention.. I will never shop with him as a simply refuse to support someone who acts that way, much like I can solemnly swear I will never rock any piece of Edaboc gear. But YOU chose to post that, it was simply a matter of time before he or someone he knows came accross it. In fact, right about now, you probably would have bumped your own thread.

Edit: To also clarify I did not make any posts in that thread on SDU (as far as I know). The burning them down was NOT my comment. And I abused nobody beyond a bit of commenting on how his **** is knockoff and ****ing up Japans aero industry cause they make no money off it. It's like the fake wheels argument.

Edit2:

I have not ever spoken with him directly, inb4 accusations that I have. He added me but I refuse to accept.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 03:39:41 AM by ibb& »
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2011, 10:22:47 AM »
Quote from: b00stinz;577610
I didn't abuse her or anything

show me in my or anyone elses post where i/we said you did, in fact if you take the time to read my post i said quite the contrary

and this is exactly the reason why i told both you and nick not to talk to them, because it reflects on the club, i tried to point this out but seemed to fall on deaf ears, the simple fact is from what i read neither of you did anything malicious but that didnt stop it being twisted to reflect badly on both yourselves and indirectly the club

I want to touch on this again
Quote from: Ethan
He also told me a post about burning his shop down
ethan dont make out you dont know about that comment in that thread, you replied to it saying you had beer bottles and petrol lying around

the comment was unwarranted, innapropriate, and got the user in question a warning, and it was called on as stupid/innapropriate immediately by other members that have more than 2 brain cells to rub together rather than agreeing with it etc (commendation to the specific member who pointed out it was stupid before i had a chance to get to it, you know who you are :) ) but the fact that youre bringing it up like you didnt know about it is rediculous

you came onto SDU forums and shared your story, and you were burnt/hard done by by a certain person, as has been pointed out earlier, we are an incredibly supportive community (contrary to how it looks some days) if one of our members (forum or club) is having a hard time they will get support from the rest of the community, the maturity of that support varies wildly but the intention of that support is the same, we look after our own, so for you to come back and take his word of it (which is as i pointed out and have severall others, a lie) and say to one of the guys here that he made you look like a dick is in my opinion unwarranted and not really fair

your comments and the comments in the previous thread being detrimental to his business are only valid legally if theyre untrue, and the fact that 3 people in that thread had comments about THEIR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with his products then i think its safe to say there were no untrue words spoken, if you like i can restore the thread so you can go over it again

realistically hes having a cry because he has no other leg to stand on case wise so all you did was open up a possibility for him to worm out of it, thats my opinion

i will now be locking this thread, and as soon as i see youve come online and read it i will be moving the whole thing into the moderator forum out of anyone let alone the publics eye, this thread has no need and is only going to upset and or offend the people (whether that be immediate or long term) who offered you support if it continues, therefore it will not
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 10:26:16 AM by Stalk3r »