Congrats to our New President Anguss!!
Remember to like us on Facebook!! - https://www.facebook.com/skylinesdownunder

Author Topic: Cleanout  (Read 2758 times)

Demco

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 10:45:27 AM »
Dang Aaron didn't know you did charity track days for sick kids that's so awesome such a good cause got my vote for NZer of the year
♜♞♝♛[Firing order: 1-5-3-6-2-4]♚♝♞♜[/b]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ARRRHHH THUUURRRTYYY TWOOO
Progress 98%

[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||[/COLOR] || ]

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 10:46:22 AM »
Quote from: Demco;584169
Dang Aaron didn't know you did charity track days for sick kids that's so awesome such a good cause got my vote for NZer of the year

+1 such an awesome cause.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Garage Stalk3r official cleaning lady

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
Cleanout
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 10:48:46 AM »
Quote from: Demco;584169

its not about the recognition man, some of us do things for the fact that its something nice rather than street cred, the reality is theres a portion of the kids that wont have the chance to do it again

my beef with them being on achala's car is the fact that they dont belong to the car, and they sure as all **** dont belong to him, he wasnt the one with the connection to the kids, he wasnt there, and its not his to display

but whatever, im done with this, again achalas just proving its more about him feeling like he's in charge/with power

kind of like his outside sdu friend circle (see achala thats how you make a dig)

D1LEMA

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2011, 11:03:37 AM »
**Click** **Locked**

Wait what ... Damn it im not a mod

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2011, 11:58:49 AM »
I said you can have the bonnet back, sand, and sell off because I thought you sold it in the first place because you didn't want it anymore. If it means so much to you that you would put it up on a wall, you should never have sold it to me knowing the signatures and everything would be wiped off it.

I won't be removing the signatures. I don't care, they are meaningful and obviously you don't know what its like to have siblings or kids because I sure as hell wouldn't throw away something related to someone who passed away.

If you don't take the bonnet off me after I remove it I'm going to auction it and give the proceeds to whatever charity it was related to whether it be $2 or $100. Get off my thread.

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2011, 12:10:17 PM »
God damn you're fvcking ignorant, you are completely missing the point. The signatures and thanks of children that were on there are important to HIM. THEY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU, SO HE ASKED YOU TO REMOVE THEM.

Stop being a fvcking faggot and just respect the fvcking wishes of Aaron, those kids meant alot to him, and I can imagine it's very fvcking rough emotionally on him for you to put up so much friction and causing so much crap over it.

Who cares about the justification and crap, why do you have to be so god damn hard and not just respect his wishes? Regardless of what you think is right. Just do what he asks, it's not that god damn hard.

He did you a favour and you fvck him in the a$$ like this, you're a absolute cvnt.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 12:11:44 PM by ibb& »
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2011, 12:13:55 PM »
Why? I'm not going to sand off the signatures if it means a lot to him. He can have the bonnet back.

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2011, 12:14:49 PM »
Quote from: b00stinz;584217
Why? I'm not going to sand off the signatures if it means a lot to him. He can have the bonnet back.

JUST DO WHAT HE ASKS FOR ****S SAKE

Seriously, he was willing to sand them off, he asked you to do it. SO JUST DO IT.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2011, 12:16:40 PM »
I'm not going to remove the signatures of kids who passed away. I sure as hell wouldn't want someone doing that if it was my brother who signed the bonnet.

ibb&

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2011, 12:18:23 PM »
Why do you have to be so difficult? For ****s sake man. HE ASKED YOU TO DO IT.

**** I seriously want to give you a ****ing smack, listen and do what people ask you to, stop putting up such a ****ing fuss.

Clearly he is ok with them being removed because he asked you to remove them previously.
SDU DERAIL CREW WHAT!

Stalk3r

• RB25DET
    • View Profile
    • http://
Cleanout
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2011, 12:19:42 PM »
just leave it nick, he's gotta be the boss, just let him do what he wants, its what he's going to do anyways, just like always

Knucklez

• RB20DET
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2011, 12:20:21 PM »
Quote from: ibb&;584220
Why do you have to be so difficult? For ****s sake man. HE ASKED YOU TO DO IT.

**** I seriously want to give you a ****ing smack, listen and do what people ask you to, stop putting up such a ****ing fuss.

Clearly he is ok with them being removed because he asked you to remove them previously.

TKO Winner......

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2011, 12:21:03 PM »
Cool well I'm not okay with sanding them off now that I know who actually signed it. I don't remember him asking me to sand off the signatures. I only remember being told they were from a charity track day he held. The bonnet wasn't sold on the condition I can only buy it if I sand the signatures off.

D1LEMA

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2011, 12:24:37 PM »
Wholy crap .. what is it ? Act like 12 year old day.

Just leave it ... alll of ya. Sheeeiiit

b00stinz

• RB26DETT
    • View Profile
Cleanout
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2011, 12:25:33 PM »
Haha pretty over it aye. I just want to keep the bonnet the way it is. Can a mod please remove all posts till my last pic. Aaron if you got a problem PM, call or txt me.